Peace in our Time - Weaboo Edition

[quote]As a side note: This was absolutely the dumbest situation I've ever experienced. [/quote]

Tends to happen when SOS Brigade gets involved in anything.

Congratulations to NsO on what I hope is the first of many complete and total victories over the inferior anime alliance.

Edited by Hereno

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make one point very clear:

I wanted war very badly.

This was NsO's decision, and I stand by it, despite how disappointed I am at the outcome.

If SOS goes for NsO's throat again, there will be no negotiations and certainly no mercy. The Empire is sick of having to deal with this childish bickering once every few months.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308673207' post='2737347']
Again, not at all. We were fully willing to prosecute this war on our own with no outside support.
However, we have allies who agree with our justification and who are making that known.
[/quote]

Yeah I knew that wouldn't last long. Enjoy your public humiliation SOS, you truly deserve it.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1308692681' post='2737740']
So can you tell us what fantastic goals you achieved here yet Locke or is still a secret?
[/quote]

Clearly their goal was to force NsO to cut all of the (apparently already non-existent) official contact with SOS and this was the best way they could think of to do it. I think we should all congratulate SOS on this brilliant victory :ehm:

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1308692934' post='2737763']
Chimaera is posting this....what?
[/quote]
We figured it would be better for him to rather than me, since I would have made the entire peace accords about me.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1308692681' post='2737740']
This is awfully generous of NsO and IAA, but if that's what you want, then okay, I guess.....

So can you tell us what fantastic goals you achieved here yet Locke or is still a secret?
[/quote]
This agreement was what I wanted. I wanted something in writing that would keep NsO from ever being a problem to us again. As I always have I'll be ensuring that our end of the bargain is upheld.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308693082' post='2737775']
This agreement was what I wanted. I wanted something in writing that would keep NsO from ever being a problem to us again. As I always have I'll be ensuring that our end of the bargain is upheld.
[/quote]

Well, you got it, and also a nice public humiliation. A worthy trade ^_^

Edited by Eucliwood Hellscythe