All Great Cities Fall, All that is =Lost= is Found, All Green Republics.... turn Yellow?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP GR, you were a shell for too long, and it showed.

I say that with as much love as I can muster for my alliance. In our best times, the best of the best. HyperGROIN.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308547072' post='2735565']
Let it be known to all, that *I* am an idiot. First I forget to mention Deinos in our treaties.

Then I forget to mention TPE.

We still have an MDoAP with TPE.

tl;dr, I am a blithering idiot and the whole world should hate me.
[/quote]
And this is why you shouldn't let old people into government

First Poison Clan goes and now Athens. Thank goodness for GOONs or there wouldn't be anyone left to dislike since we made amends with STA.

Seriously though, I had a good time with Athens and =LOST= this past war. Hope you guys enjoy your new alliance with your old friends.

Another thanks to Helstrm from =LOST= who pushed me over 5 million casualties this war. I haven't forgotten ya buddy! Hope you enjoy this new alliance as much as you did =LOST=. You are a credit to whatever alliance you are a part of.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308542969' post='2735463']
As it is with all great things, they come to an end. With every end, there is a new beginning. We hope we dont disappoint our friends, enemies or allies.

o/ Athens
o/ =LOST=
o/ Greenland Republic

o/ The Last Remnants.

And just to clarify, should anyone try to take up the name Athens, =LOST=(or League of Shadows Treaty), or Greenland Republic, we WILL view such action as an act of war against The Last Remnants. If you havent learned anything from C&G over the years, know this... the 3 of us, will die for those names, alone if needed.
[/quote]

Hey, I seem to remember in NPO's surrender in the Karma war, they had to abandon any claims to AAs other then their regular AA and their cadet and applicant AAs.

Athens, GR, and LOST all had their signatures on that.

The circumstances and intentions might be different, but whats up, kettle?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1308548345' post='2735598']
Hey, I seem to remember in NPO's surrender in the Karma war, they had to abandon any claims to AAs other then their regular AA and their cadet and applicant AAs.

[/quote]

The circumstances and intentions might be different yet you still think it is relevant to compare the two situations?

[/quote]

Having your signature on something that had to be compromised on for weeks to get 19 AA's to agree to it, doesn't mean you support every last article. You wanna pot and kettle us, be my guest, it changes nothing.

[quote name='Wyrmon' timestamp='1308548529' post='2735603']
The circumstances and intentions might be different yet you still think it is relevant to compare the two situations?
[/quote]

Yeah sure, why not?

But good luck, I suppose.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308548560' post='2735605']
Having your signature on something that had to be compromised on for weeks to get 19 AA's to agree to it, doesn't mean you support every last article. You wanna pot and kettle us, be my guest, it changes nothing.
[/quote]

Reasonable enough, I suppose.

Edited by memoryproblems

=LOST= has been my home for the last 3 and a half years. It's a little nerve wracking to think of Bob without it. But I couldn't ask for a better group of individuals to burn precious time with in a brand new home. Once bound by honor, always so.

One final o/ for =LOST=, Athens, and the Greenland Republic!

All hail the new CnG overlords The Last Remnants! (That's right ODN we're comin for you ;) )

[/quote]
I must admit, i'm really starding to enjoy your posts. You're either serious, which would be hilarious or you're very gently winding everyone up, which would be even better.