All Great Cities Fall, All that is =Lost= is Found, All Green Republics.... turn Yellow?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308614690' post='2736256']
We have arranged for special 1 on 1 briefings for you, from Shamed, to occur nightly.
[/quote]

You monster.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308545693' post='2735539']
In our best times, the best of the best. HyperGROIN.
[/quote]
agreed, some damn good times, hell, at that time we were skyping it up nightly!

o/GR, you've always been there for us

Looking forward to a new breath of life in TLR

also... i don't actually remember signing the DoE/Merge! what's this? so early and already conspiracy!

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1308798015' post='2738882']
Never liked any of those alliances much, Athens especially. Voodoo, how many alliances have you been in to date? 20?
[/quote]

What did we do to offend you? :(

I thought we were pretty nice blokes myself.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1308798694' post='2738893']
What did we do to offend you? :(

I thought we were pretty nice blokes myself.
[/quote]

Never did anything to offend me. Just came of as glorified MK lapdogs. Then they dumped you lot for GOONS. That was funny.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1308799183' post='2738903']
Never did anything to offend me. Just came of as glorified MK lapdogs. Then they dumped you lot for GOONS. That was funny.
[/quote]

Papa Archon's lap had plenty of room. They just sent us away to boarding school for a few weeks. It was stern parenting.

[/quote]
Yeah, we dumped them by having a treaty of the exact same strength as what we hold with GOONS.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1308799338' post='2738908']
Yeah, we dumped them by having a treaty of the exact same strength as what we hold with GOONS.
[/quote]

You're completely ignoring a lot of history that happened between the treaty being dropped, and the treaty being re-signed.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1308799424' post='2738912']
You're completely ignoring a lot of history that happened between the treaty being dropped, and the treaty being re-signed.
[/quote]

That history is between the 2 of us, and was nothing that wasnt exactly the same kind of emotional discussions we ALWAYS had within CnG. One night in the CnG gov channel(any given night) and you would swear that we were on the verge of civil war from day 1. Its how we operate, and we respect one another for it. Its quite a special relationship, that none of you will likely ever have the privilege of having with someone.

[/quote]

Do you honestly think that Londo and Rsox were the type of people to let their alliance turn into lap dogs? :lol1: