All Great Cities Fall, All that is =Lost= is Found, All Green Republics.... turn Yellow?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1308799424' post='2738912']
You're completely ignoring a lot of history that happened between the treaty being dropped, and the treaty being re-signed.
[/quote]
Yes, how dare I disregard the few weeks where we didn't hold a treaty with them, yet remained in constant contact and allied to two of their bloc mates!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're completely ignoring a lot of history that happened between the treaty being dropped, and the treaty being re-signed.
[/quote]

You make yourself look like an idiot when you try to pretend you know more about MK's foreign policy than a member of its Enclave.

[/quote]
Denial can only dream of having as keen an awareness of MK's foreign policy as you do.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1308810857' post='2739177']
I can't believe you guys took the acronym from the Lost Republic! They were here 8 months ago and have allies... I'm very disappointed in you guys, I thought you had class.

I guess karma was fought for nothing then...
[/quote]

Wait, I'm confused... I thought the Lost Republic was a parody of this alliance...

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1308800747' post='2738933']
Yes, how dare I disregard the few weeks where we didn't hold a treaty with them, yet remained in constant contact and allied to two of their bloc mates!
[/quote]

Poor post dude. It was months, and having a treaty with block mates =/= having a treaty with that alliance.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1308800988' post='2738938']
You make yourself look like an idiot when you try to pretend you know more about MK's foreign policy than a member of its Enclave.
[/quote]

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1308801411' post='2738943']
Denial can only dream of having as keen an awareness of MK's foreign policy as you do.
[/quote]

Knowledge of what was going on was public in a lot of regards. First example that comes to mind.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95702&hl=%20rafael%20%20nadal&st=0

Also way to use one of the most moronic lines in all of CN. Let me show you what you sound like:

MCXA is the best fighting force in all of CN. If you argue with me how could you possibly know more about my alliance than me?

Do you see how stupid that line is? Its a non argument and you shouldn't use it. Look at what Rush wrote in response to see what a really constructive reply is.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1308826768' post='2739279']
Do you see how stupid that line is?
[/quote]

Not only is it stupid, but you're using it to argue that you know as much or more about MK's foreign policy as their enclave does. Stupidity multiplied.

[i]MCXA is the best fighting force in all of CN. If you argue with me how could you possibly know more about my alliance than me?[/i]

Do you see how stupid that line is? Its a non argument and you shouldn't use it. Look at what Rush wrote in response to see what a really constructive reply is.
[/quote]
Easy, we've fought MCXA and we know that you're @#$%ing awful in that department. So we have hands on experience. So until you've had the same experience with MK you have no #$%^ing idea.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308547072' post='2735565']
Let it be known to all, that *I* am an idiot. First I forget to mention Deinos in our treaties.

Then I forget to mention TPE.

We still have an MDoAP with TPE.

tl;dr, I am a blithering idiot and the whole world should hate me.
[/quote]

I am tempted to sig this. I can now hate you forever, this is awesome. :wub:

Sad to see more alliances disappear though I thought this was your announcement a week ago. You're picking up Fark and RIA's habits of confusing announcements, aren't you? You devious tricksters!

To be more serious, I wish you all the best of luck. I have always liked GR and it is interesting how it takes one diplomat from Athens being annoying (ie Rush) to change a person's opinion. To whatever your future is, I wish you luck on that path though you won't need it.

Knowledge of what was going on was public in a lot of regards. First example that comes to mind.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95702&hl=%20rafael%20%20nadal&st=0
[/quote]

Wait stop. You can't be serious... Oh god. I can't believe you thought... oh man.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1308826768' post='2739279']Knowledge of what was going on was public in a lot of regards. First example that comes to mind.

[/quote]
Oh boy. I'm laughing pretty hard right now.

Edited by Azaghul

[/quote]

This....this was posted ironically right? Come on, right?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308543650' post='2735493']
Edit: I I forgot an MDoAP with Deinos. Silver is gonna kill me.
[/quote]
[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308544036' post='2735511']
I screwed the pooch on that one Bob. I edited my post. Thanks for making it public though, Silver's anger will end me.
[/quote]
[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1308546471' post='2735554']
No love for Deinos....Silver is going to bring the hammer down on you Rush :ehm:
[/quote]
[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1308586070' post='2735906']
[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308543650' post='2735493']
Edit: I I forgot an MDoAP with Deinos.[/quote]

Just gonna quote this on the off chance Silver opts not to read the full thread.
[/quote]

I'll give you a head start to run old man. 5..4...3....

Unrelated to Rush's imminent and incredibly slow and painful death, I'm very glad to finally see this all done. tLR o/ :wub: