All Great Cities Fall, All that is =Lost= is Found, All Green Republics.... turn Yellow?

As a founding member of Athens, this is very bittersweet. Although I'm sad to see Athens go, I'm glad to see them merge with 2 fine alliances. I'm also now allied to Rush and JGoods again :ehm:

I look forward to seeing the controversy and trouble you will stir up.

o/ Athens
o/ The Last Remnants

Edit: You guys should definitely work on getting that flag in "the system".

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it is with all great things, they come to an end. With every end, there is a new beginning. We hope we dont disappoint our friends, enemies or allies.

o/ Athens
o/ =LOST=
o/ Greenland Republic

o/ The Last Remnants.

And just to clarify, should anyone try to take up the name Athens, =LOST=(or League of Shadows Treaty), or Greenland Republic, we WILL view such action as an act of war against The Last Remnants. If you havent learned anything from C&G over the years, know this... the 3 of us, will die for those names, alone if needed.

:ph34r:

Congrats to our friends in =LOST= and GR (and to Athens as well even if we never knew each other) on their merge. It's sad to see you guys go but I'm sure you'll be successful in this new alliance. I look forward to working with TLR.

o/ GR
o/ =LOST=
o/ TLR

:awesome:

Honestly thought you guys announced this like a week ago >.> Anyways, congrats on the new unified body. We're going to miss our individual friends, but it's great to see you all finally coming together. I'm excited to see what this new alliance can do.

Also, for the record, MK will help TLR defend the Athens, =LOST=, and GR AA's for the indefinite future.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1308543441' post='2735481']
Congratulations and good luck. Might I ask which treaties you will be carrying over?

-Bama
[/quote]

We have no treaties! Raid us!...

Also, to be serious, we have MDoAPs with MK, GOONS, Ronin, DiCE, GATO, IAA, and Hooligans (as well as redundant CnG treaties), we are still CnG, and we have an ODP with RIA. And if you stay tuned, maybe another treaty to come with some... new kids on the block, such as ourselves.

Edit: I I forgot an MDoAP with Deinos. Silver is gonna kill me.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308543650' post='2735493']

Also, to be serious, we have MDoAPs with MK, GOONS, Ronin, DiCE, GATO, IAA, and Hooligans (as well as redundant CnG treaties), we are still CnG, and we have an ODP with RIA. And if you stay tuned, maybe another treaty to come with some... new kids on the block, such as ourselves.
[/quote]

No MDoAP with ODN? :(

Edit: or is that what you meant by redundant C&G treaties :P

Edited by Kalasin

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308543650' post='2735493']

[/quote]

Just to make this more understandable:

CnG (MDAP) - International, Orange Defense Network and The Lost Remnants

MDoAP - Mushroom Kingdom, GOONS, Ronin, DICE, GATO, IAA, Hooligans and Denios
ODP - RIA

AND ANOTHER ONE COMING :o

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1308543799' post='2735500']
Just to make this more understandable:

CnG (MDAP) - International, Orange Defense Network and The Lost Remnants

MDoAP - Mushroom Kingdom, GOONS, Ronin, DICE, GATO, IAA and Hooligans
ODP - RIA

AND ANOTHER ONE COMING :o
[/quote]
+MDoAP with Deinos >__>

This announcement carries over the peer awesomeness of all three respective alliances and then further squares it. :awesome:

Great to finally see this announced. I will enjoy our mutual bonds between the new entity of The Last Remnants and GATO!

o/ The Last Remnants
o/ Athens
o/ GR
o/ =LOST=