• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(3/11/2016 7:18:06 PM) hartfw sanctioned rileyaddaff of legalized with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of IRON request.

(3/11/2016 11:15:10 PM) untouchable sanctioned hartfw of NoSpecialCharacters with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of Pink is free of sanctions.

Even if not on the AA, rileyaddaff is a known DK member; so I'm not sure why SPATR would start a sanction war to assist them. So I'm kind of split on what to think of this.

Again another post by the great Methhead, i am sure he came up with this all on his own, 

Best of luck Sengoku. Back in my day rogues took their beating without crying about their sanctions.

No one cried. Back in the day people could handle a "rogue", especially 5v1, but it seems times have changed.

I say "rogue" because I am not a rogue, I am a prophet doing admin's work.

No one cried. Back in the day people could handle a "rogue", especially 5v1, but it seems times have changed.

In my experience rogues still got sanctioned back in the day. I know this because I went rogue twice and both times I got sanctioned within a day or two.

I have been sanctioned for over a year on pink for sending 9mil and 4k soldiers in exchange for 200 tech from a WTF nation that was well below 15,000 ns, I don't think you have a very good precedent case as to the use of sanctions as it is.

Well, goodbye to every nation in Bones' range. We've pretty much seen what Cuba alone did to every monster nation in WTF. If Bones has money, his nation will be nearly intact while everyone he fights will be torn asunder. 

Hopefully the rest of Doom gets involved and removes the functional ability of top tiers across the globe.

Well, goodbye to every nation in Bones' range. We've pretty much seen what Cuba alone did to every monster nation in WTF. If Bones has money, his nation will be nearly intact while everyone he fights will be torn asunder. 

Hopefully the rest of Doom gets involved and removes the functional ability of top tiers across the globe.

The other option would be sit around and risk more nations getting into their to attack range as SPATR drops, then potentially drag them down by the mob next.

In my experience rogues still got sanctioned back in the day. I know this because I went rogue twice and both times I got sanctioned within a day or two.

Sanctioned, maybe. Although when those who have situated themselves on top happen to all be from rogue origins in their founding, people get sanctioned based on who's side they are and not whether they are.rogues. When the difference between a rogue and member is whether someone switche off AA for a minute before attacking & then switching back; I'm not sure an attempted trick on the eyes make the difference real. My hope was Doom would take an anti-Sanction policy when in power, much like i do on Brown. However that wasn't the case at all.

DK, Kashmir, DS, DBDC & TAO are all  revolving door AAs.

Edited by Sephiroth

I have been sanctioned for over a year on pink for sending 9mil and 4k soldiers in exchange for 200 tech from a WTF nation that was well below 15,000 ns, I don't think you have a very good precedent case as to the use of sanctions as it is.

If I recall, you violated an agreement between DBDC and RIA with that aid package.

If I recall, you violated an agreement between DBDC and RIA with that aid package.

I wasn't aware DBDC is an AA that allows nations anywhere close to the range that Mr Director happened to be in at the time, and the fact it still exists doesn't exactly provide me with any desire to get closer to your AA, not to mention that you willingly protect those such as BONES and Tywin. I look forward to the coming weeks to see just how well a few Doombirds can do against Oculus, it'll certainly make the calculus around here a lot more transparent.

I got sanctioned on Pink pretty much just for pissing Cuba off.

BONES meanwhile sanctioned hartfw for the nominal reason of 'no sanctions on pink'. I feel that is inaccurate; what he should have said is 'no sanctioning on pink unless it is a sanction that my overlord or I have pre-approved'. Edited by Caladin

You were actually covered and dismissed as a precedent by our resident Cuba, here's the abbreviated transcript:

untouchable sanctioned hartfw of NoSpecialCharacters with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of Pink is free of sanctions.

untouchable

(3/12/2016 8:23:50 AM) 
The reason why we came to Pink was to avoid sanctions and we had an agreement and it was violated.
Pink team prosperity!

Rey the Great

(3/12/2016 9:52:26 AM)
there are literally two sanctions in place already

one by cuba

CubaQuerida

(3/12/2016 10:02:09 AM) 
might wanna check the date on that one, Flama. I haven't sanctioned anyone in over a year, and even so, a sanction on Mogar is literally always warranted.

Then later we got this:

CubaQuerida

(3/12/2016 9:08:49 PM) 
no one said pink is sanction free. They're used as weapons of war, at least I use them that way. I'm certain Hart didn't mean to use them as a weapon of war against addaff, but i'm not as sure with regards to Bones' sanction. I'm assuming it's to send a message rather than to incide pink civil war.

Would like to know more?

What i think everyone has failed to take in to account is that Sengoku did not want this war, most of those who are at war have zero troops and zero tanks, it clearly was a half assed attack, they are clearly waiting on someone from NPO to give the go ahead for spineless people in IRON to take action.

I do find it funny how so many people are hailing this, and saying go get them yet none had the balls to do anything else but paper support that means nothing, We all know that if this war stays Bone's and Co VS Sengoku, then Sengoku has already lost and their lack of troops clear proves that.

Anyway good luck all.

What i think everyone has failed to take in to account is that Sengoku did not want this war, most of those who are at war have zero troops and zero tanks, it clearly was a half assed attack, they are clearly waiting on someone from NPO to give the go ahead for spineless people in IRON to take action.

I do find it funny how so many people are hailing this, and saying go get them yet none had the balls to do anything else but paper support that means nothing, We all know that if this war stays Bone's and Co VS Sengoku, then Sengoku has already lost and their lack of troops clear proves that.

Anyway good luck all.

Sengoku never fights. They get their allies to do it. This is new to nobody.

I doubt DBDC are going to help us; There is no threat to DBDC, so they have no reason to act. This war wouldn't have happened at this point without diplomatic efforts to ensure that. 

So it'll be NPO/Umb/IRON* cleaning SP&TR up.

Sengoku will boast about it for years to come. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Damn it... I lost the "how long till it's NPOs fault" bet by one page... Now I got to go fight for stupid Auctor and his smelly war about sanctions and other things I don't care about. 

Anyway good luck all.

I mean, we get to watch what it takes to bring down a Doombird, all while not having to do anything, it's a good deal.

Anyway good luck all.

You realise that the primary tactic to use against super tier nations is to sell off your soldiers and your ranks, in order to prevent raiding?