You could alternatively use his list of alliances to sign a treaty with, however that would merely just come off as jumping on the bandwagon. I saw you requested dual membership with Sengoku as well but were rebuffed in #sengoku, no doubt to get involved. If you want to get involved in the fight, you'd more than likely have to resign your government position otherwise you should focus on your own members and commitments.

I wouldn't want to ally GOONS, lest our boy Kenny gets rolled eternally by Methrage, or we just aid him out of range, Reavers has Red and Pansy, I could be talked into allying them, and Sengoku is an ally by proxy at the moment thanks to Polar. We'll see how long it takes me to become involved, unless Oc's game plan really is just let Bones roll Sengoku.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And at what point does BONES not contacting Sengoku, who dealt with a rogue group the way rogues have been dealt with for years, have the same fault pointed out by you? He did not contact gov to deal with the situation through diplomacy, he committed what's regarded as an act of war.

Sengokus lack of diplomacy is more concerning.

SP&TR was 100% innocent here; and in fact kicked Bones&Co off the AA. If they attempted ANY semblance of diplomacy prior to attacking SP&TR completely unprovoked they would have figured that out.

This is yet another unprovoked war against isolated AAs committed by Oculus.

SP&TR was 100% innocent here; and in fact kicked Bones&Co off the AA. If they attempted ANY semblance of diplomacy prior to attacking SP&TR completely unprovoked they would have figured that out.

If there was a miscommunication regarding BONES' AA, then that can hardly be blamed on Sengoku; BONES and co have worked very hard over the past years fostering that confusion, and if they wish to prevent it happening again they should clearly state what alliances they are affiliated with and preferably stick to the single AA.

Given that it is reasonable to believe that BONES is still closely affiliated with SPATR, it is reasonable that Sengoku struck them in the first attack; if the NPO had two AA's, "NPO 1" (SPATR) and "NPO 2" (MONGOLS) then it would be entirely reasonable for an alliance declaring war on the NPO to hit both of those alliances, even if whatever ill deed our esteemed Emperor undertook was only affiliated with "NPO 1".

Edited by Caladin

If there was a miscommunication regarding BONES' AA, then that can hardly be blamed on Sengoku; BONES and co have worked very hard over the past years fostering that confusion, and if they wish to prevent it happening again they should clearly state what alliances they are affiliated with and preferably stick to the single AA.

Given that it is reasonable to believe that BONES is still closely affiliated with SPATR, it is reasonable that Sengoku struck them in the first attack; if the NPO had two AA's, "NPO 1" (SPATR) and "NPO 2" (MONGOLS) then it would be entirely reasonable for an alliance declaring war on the NPO to hit both of those alliances, even if whatever ill deed our esteemed Emperor undertook was only affiliated with "NPO 1".

I was in once affiliated with Valhalla...so does this mean we can end our (Val & I) little war games? Edited by rileyaddaff

Sengoku has a treaty with DBDC.  We'd never attack an ally. 

Change your AA to Sengoku.  The trolls might get confused and still think you are with Grämlins instead of the runaway pixel hugging Sengoku.  You broke my heart.

Edited by masterbake

I wouldn't want to ally GOONS, lest our boy Kenny gets rolled eternally by Methrage, or we just aid him out of range, Reavers has Red and Pansy, I could be talked into allying them, and Sengoku is an ally by proxy at the moment thanks to Polar. We'll see how long it takes me to become involved, unless Oc's game plan really is just let Bones roll Sengoku.

Yes, we all know the purpose of polar signing with multiple oculus members mean, but thank you.

Seems SPATR has two people speaking for them, both with completely different stories.  One says Bones left to prevent any backlash to SPATR, and the other say's SPATR kicked him and co (whoever that means).  

Are we to go off in game actions?

(3/8/2016 8:27:16 AM) untouchable left the alliance Swash Plates And Tail Rotors.

SPATR should really not have people speak for them, they get their stories mixed up.  I guess it's kinda like when one person claims to be going rogue, and another in same alliance says they aren't a rogue alliance.  

If IRON didn't declare on me, I was going to hit both berbers and cyan in defense of valhalla. It's a damn shame I never got the chance to.

This is why I hate trying to do war charts.  

Seems SPATR has two people speaking for them, both with completely different stories.  One says Bones left to prevent any backlash to SPATR, and the other say's SPATR kicked him and co (whoever that means).  

Are we to go off in game actions?

(3/8/2016 8:27:16 AM) untouchable left the alliance Swash Plates And Tail Rotors.

SPATR should really not have people speak for them, they get their stories mixed up.  I guess it's kinda like when one person claims to be going rogue, and another in same alliance says they aren't a rogue alliance.  

They are not completely different. The facts are the same. One says he left voluntarily and the other said he was asked to leave. 

Point is he was not a SP&TR member and yet SP&TR was declared on. => This is completely baseless aggressive action against Sengoku and I think SP&TR should be fully justified in activating their MDPs (unfortunately they don't have them) and none of sengokus allies with oA or lower treaties are obligated to help Sengoku. 

Clearly Japan Sengoku is trying to conquer Indonesia NEW again with some !@#$%^&* spin about how it's not an offensive action. Well $%&@ you sengoku, I don't even have any oil. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

They are not completely different. The facts are the same. One says he left voluntarily and the other said he was asked to leave. 

Point is he was not a SP&TR member and yet SP&TR was declared on. => This is completely baseless aggressive action against Sengoku and I think SP&TR should be fully justified in activating their MDPs (unfortunately they don't have them) and none of sengokus allies with oA or lower treaties are obligated to help Sengoku. 

Clearly Japan Sengoku is trying to conquer Indonesia NEW again with some !@#$%^&* spin about how it's not an offensive action. Well $%&@ you sengoku, I don't even have any oil.

Keep trying!

pO0KJTK.png

The amount of off-topic butthurt by MI6 in this thread is rather amusing.

We get it, you're still upset that your sorry little alliance got what was coming for it, but no amount of crying about how terrible everyone else is will bring the past back for you. Suck it up and start doing something useful instead of whining.

Gibs is not MI6. What you meant to say is the amount of butthurt coming from TBC is rather amusing.

I don't think anybody's buying this. Anybody can go into any records that find out that BONES has moved on and between 5-6 different alliances in the past year, including on and off SPATR several times, MONGOLS, Together as One, some weird blood pack thing, Screaming Red Asses, etc. And I will remind you that every single time he jumped to those tangential alliances, he has ended up coming back to SPATR not too long after. So leave your bullshit somewhere else.

Well, goodbye to every nation in Bones' range. We've pretty much seen what Cuba alone did to every monster nation in WTF. If Bones has money, his nation will be nearly intact while everyone he fights will be torn asunder. 

Hopefully the rest of Doom gets involved and removes the functional ability of top tiers across the globe.

actually if seng/oculus can play their cards very well they can overcome the ultra tier advantage of their opposition....

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800226

see the above duel, hartfw pretty dealt timm a considerable damage.if they can isolate the war declarations to a one-on-one exploting the mechanic that a nation can only be nuked once a day, using a coordinated peace mode tactics, proper war declarations scheduling, etc. and disable their ultra tier oppositions to declare more wars/keep them in permanent anarchy. i can't see any way seng/oculus would loose.

Edited by visayan

moreover if they can keep them all (utra tier) in anarchy...they may not need to use peace mode and let their upper tiers to continue buying tech and constantly rebuild to prepare for their scheduled war declarations. it's just a matter of commitment. in less than a yr. i'll bet those ultra tiers will be reduced to rubbles w/o proper tax collections and keeping up the cost of getting nuked everyday plus the tech and the land they hav stashed for many yrs will be lost and their ability to replenish/steal it will be suppressed if they cannot make any ground battles.

SPTR -> TAO -> DK. I know the oculus bloc likes hitting AA's close to their allies, (See TPF -> STA -> ODN) but it really revolves around if doom can contain their allies or not. As is, chances are sengoku will call for help with staggers, Oculus' AAs will oA in (which majority of oculus AA's are hitting PM, especially if they are in range), try to expand things, and pull on every non-oculus treaty the bloc has.

never thought TAO is still existing. we all know TAO is just a fantasy of stonewall to get attention.

If the war stays as-is, I just don't see how Sengoku thinks they can win

as it continues as it is, i agree w/ you. looks like this declaration by sengoku has any objective beyond to punish BONES' alliance/s for countering their sanction. looks like seng messed up their declarations coz if not, bones, timm, etc (ultra in mongols) shouldn't be able to declare more wars on seng (check the time schedule, more than 24 hrs window). if i were them i would have nuke bones, etc. to anarchy after 24 hrs. before they can declare more wars and isolate them into anarchy. but if this is just a layer of a grand scheme, it will be very interesting, we'll see how this plays out.

Edited by visayan

as it continues as it is, i agree w/ you. looks like this declaration by sengoku has any objective beyond to punish BONES' alliance/s for countering their sanction. but if this is just a layer of a grand scheme, it will be very interesting, we'll see how this plays out.

it's really not hard to figure out if you look at the recent treaties oculus has picked up.