In terms of the BONEs sanction? I don't know, sounds like an overreaction, but then again, this war seems like an overreaction. Is BONEs sitting in SPTR? Or is he is in Mongols?  ... which I mention because Autor made it clear to point out they weren't sitting in DBDC. And on that note, an argument like "well we know he's tied to STPR" is the same as "well we know that's a group of DK nations" IRON is requesting to sanction because of a little fun with Valhalla. Which quite frankly, started this whole brown-sphere spin off in the first place.

Excellent point.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bones committed an act of war against Sengoku and still hasn't bothered to discuss it.  If you are suggesting that he is acting as an agent of DBDC and should have a treaty with us, then you are pointing your question in the wrong direction.

But you go do your spin instead of addressing that.

Why didn't Petro or someone else check in? You guys have set that precedent in the past.

Why didn't Petro or someone else check in? You guys have set that precedent in the past.

We can't really help that in your past, you were in an alliance that chose not to defend itself. That's not really the same thing as a precedent. Edited by Auctor

And I do not sympathize with dk in that premise, as they've requested sanctions on other color spheres for M Inc- and we were sending out aid (white chocolate). So it was quite ironic to see them so 'dramatic' about some tech that the initial nation sanctioned was going to return. and how the topic turned into an IRON hate. But regardless...

Sanction was only for aid, not for trade and it stemmed from the leaking of private logs involving me, if I recall.

a group of DK nations" IRON is requesting to sanction 

Well, if its DK nations, that would be an interesting to the aa's fighting them (VE, IRON, whatever is left of Valahala) know.  You sure DK is claiming open warfare with those aa's?  I hate to jump on your word here to such an extreme position, but you seem pretty solid.

sanctioning of a doom member (Riddley) was an act of war.

Also your use of a senator was in violation of PECS since you want to be cute and be technical. 

So, was Doom at war with IRON?  I'm confused, you both seem to think so but I haven't heard this from Doom.

Oh, and if you want to be technical, no there was literally no way possible that sanctioning him violated a treaty we aren't a party to.  Your failing here.

Well, if its DK nations, that would be an interesting to the aa's fighting them (VE, IRON, whatever is left of Valahala) know.  You sure DK is claiming open warfare with those aa's?  I hate to jump on your word here to such an extreme position, but you seem pretty solid.

Mind blown.

I would boldly suggest that DBDC are big boys that are fully capable of responding to the situation if they feel it's warranted. I'm glad they have the support of the peanut gallery though.

I don't see Doom expanding this at the moment, but I am curious to see what level of commitment Sengoku has to bringing down BONES and Tim.

Without the upper tiers of their allies, they cannot even do them much of any harm. At the end of this round they will have 2 nations capable of even attacking them.

The current Mongols top 4 nations would probably need 15-20 large nations from each member of Occulus to fight them over several weeks, if not months, to bring them down.

Nuke and a couple of cruise missiles will be all they will be able to land on them. They'll get a much larger nuke, 2 cms, and a defeat alert daily,

Is Occulus willing to get 60 to 80 nations trashed to take down 4 or 5 guys over a sanction war that appears to have been started by one of it's members?

We can't really help that in your past, you were in an alliance that chose not to defend itself. That's not really the same thing as a precedent.

Is poor little Sengoku being bullied again? Thank Admin for its buddies with the big sticks.

Edited by Gibsonator21

My answer was towards what does this have to do with DBDC. 

By your logic, your sanctioning of a doom member (Riddley) was an act of war.

Also your use of a senator was in violation of PECS since you want to be cute and be technical. 

You're the only one claiming he's member of Doom, lol. 

Edited by shahenshah

For those of us that don't really follow politics here, would you mind explaining what this has to do with doom?

SPTR -> TAO -> DK. I know the oculus bloc likes hitting AA's close to their allies, (See TPF -> STA -> ODN) but it really revolves around if doom can contain their allies or not. As is, chances are sengoku will call for help with staggers, Oculus' AAs will oA in (which majority of oculus AA's are hitting PM, especially if they are in range), try to expand things, and pull on every non-oculus treaty the bloc has. Edited by rileyaddaff

SPTR -> TAO -> DK. I know the oculus bloc likes hitting AA's close to their allies, (See TPF -> STA -> ODN) but it really revolves around if doom can contain their allies or not. As is, chances are sengoku will call for help with staggers, Oculus' AAs will oA in (which majority of oculus AA's are hitting PM, especially if they are in range), try to expand things, and pull on every non-oculus treaty the bloc has.

That's great logic.  With such a convoluted treaty web, if no-one went to war with alliances that are two treaties away from another ally of theirs then things would be even less interesting around here.

NPO has been running around the backrooms saying that they believe the next war will revolve doom for over 3-4 months now. So with this incident falling into their lap it's safe to say all of oculus will be coming in

Citation needed.

Screendump from CNTel of Caladin running his mouth because we shut him off the OWF doesn't count either.

That's great logic.  With such a convoluted treaty web, if no-one went to war with alliances that are two treaties away from another ally of theirs then things would be even less interesting around here.

I was pointing out the fact that directly hitting that 2nd chain AA makes the 1st chain AA defense mandatory, majority (depending if its MD or oD) of the time, and then therefore leaving thier direct ally in a shitty situation. If you want to plead your case about the world not being interesting go to the burn the treaty web thread.

Bones committed an act of war against Sengoku and still hasn't bothered to discuss it.  If you are suggesting that he is acting as an agent of DBDC and should have a treaty with us, then you are pointing your question in the wrong direction.

But you go do your spin instead of addressing that.

Why not just hit BONES then? Why did you hit DBDC members sitting on his AA?

Because they did, just like you hit Valhalla because you did... What difference does it make rogue?

I very publicly posted my reasons for hitting Valhalla, I just hope this new era of openess and transparency applies to Sengoku and they answer the questions that the masses pose.

Is poor little Sengoku being bullied again? Thank Admin for its buddies with the big sticks.

You're really trying very hard, and for that I just feel sad. Get well soon.

The amount of off-topic butthurt by MI6 in this thread is rather amusing.

We get it, you're still upset that your sorry little alliance got what was coming for it, but no amount of crying about how terrible everyone else is will bring the past back for you. Suck it up and start doing something useful instead of whining.

Edited by saxasm

Why not just hit BONES then? Why did you hit DBDC members sitting on his AA?

Because the longstanding precedent has really always been "war with the leader of an AA is war with the AA". Are we pretending MONGOLS wouldn't have responded? Are we pretending SPATR wouldn't have responded? Are you being intentionally dense or are you genuinely confused and trying to squeeze sympathy out of this? DBDC can cancel their treaty if they feel it has been so violated. Maybe they already served notice, I don't know. Heck, maybe Sengoku served notice when Cuba openly backed BONES over Sengoku because he "knows who his friends are" (and those friends apparently don't include IRON).

I do not like Sengoku, that is a well known fact, however their response is nothing revolutionary here. It's embarrassing to see a group who believe themselves untouchable bend over backwards to cite precedents that only exist in their heads while ignoring conventional precedents that they themselves actually followed in war the last few years, or in some cases, have outright broken.

This is not a war for casualties. This is not a war for kicks. This is not a war for fun. This is a war of a hartfw scorned. And hartfw didn't spend his time supporting rogue insurgencies against Oculus interests.

I do not like Sengoku, that is a well known fact, however their response is nothing revolutionary here. It's embarrassing to see a group who believe themselves untouchable bend over backwards to cite precedents that only exist in their heads while ignoring conventional precedents that they themselves actually followed in war the last few years, or in some cases, have outright broken.

I see what you did there.

Far be it for me to argue with the great and powerful Argent emperor, may his reign be eternal, but Hart was speaking about the actions of 1 individual. If Sengoku wanted to respond to the sanction by BONES, why not leave it at the nation level?

It's pretty common knowledge that some people float between AA's but are considered dual members of other AA's.

What did Tim or Gatorback do to Sengoku besides happening to be on the same AA as BONES?

Using that logic, maybe BONES should have santioned all of Sengoku for Hart's original unwarranted sanction, since he was the leader and all.

This is a clear cut case of Sengoku aggression, and all world leaders should join together in condemning the actionsbof the vile pirate king Hartfw and his band of misfits!

Down with the Sengokuan Hegemony!