Sengoku never fights. They get their allies to do it. This is new to nobody.

That's news to us.  Sengoku has been there in a flash to look after and fight for our nations when they were raided.  The same is true for the recently deleted TBRaiders (not Sengoku but of the same ilk).  Sometimes people do the right thing without advertising it on the OWF.  Grämlins could not ask for a better ally.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's news to us.  Sengoku has been there in a flash to look after and fight for our nations when they were raided.  The same is true for the recently deleted TBRaiders (not Sengoku but of the same ilk).  Sometimes people do the right thing without advertising it on the OWF.  Grämlins could not ask for a better ally.

A couple of nations will fight a few rogues sure. But the vast majority of the alliance consistently underperforms in wars. 

I mean, we get to watch what it takes to bring down a Doombird, all while not having to do anything, it's a good deal.

You saw when WTF tried to take down Cuba, just one nation.  They failed spectacularly  and lost all of their nations willing to  fight him.  Now we get to see just how much it will take to take down Timmeh and Bones.  Though with the current odds Bones and friends will completely decimate the upper tiers of Sengoku.  I just don't see how Sengoku is going to come out on top if this remains as it is.  Sengoku cannot win this militarily without help from allies.

So this will have to expand in some way for Sengoku to pull off the win militarily, unless a diplomatic solution is found first.

You saw when WTF tried to take down Cuba, just one nation.  They failed spectacularly  and lost all of their nations willing to  fight him.  Now we get to see just how much it will take to take down Timmeh and Bones.  Though with the current odds Bones and friends will completely decimate the upper tiers of Sengoku.  I just don't see how Sengoku is going to come out on top if this remains as it is.  Sengoku cannot win this militarily without help from allies.

So this will have to expand in some way for Sengoku to pull off the win militarily, unless a diplomatic solution is found first.

I have been working on my hypotheticals as to this plays out with that fact in mind, this will have to be a Oculus wide effort, or their goal is diplomatic resolution.

With the right tactics, it is entirely possible for an alliance of the size of Sengoku to mortally wound BONES and those who fight with him.

I'm not yet sure if Sengoku are using a variation on these tactics, but it is definitely something to watch for. Edited by Caladin

With the right tactics, it is entirely possible for an alliance of the size of Sengoku to mortally wound BONES and those who fight with him.

I'm not yet sure if Sengoku are using a variation on these tactics, but it is definitely something to watch for.

Have you talked with Sengoku about this as I'm sure they would be all ears.

I'm not yet sure if Sengoku are using a variation on these tactics, but it is definitely something to watch for.

Quite incorrect.  We saw similarly sized nations in WTF get smashed.  I have no doubt that Sengoku could war with SPATR for a while, but there will soon come a point when they just are not doing significant damage to the upper tier and will have to build back up, spending billions to get into range and getting beaten down again.  They just do not have the numbers needed.  WTF didn't evne have the numbers needed when it was just the whole of WTF versus Cuba.  

Sengoku is not capable of defeating SPATR/Mongols without outside help, either nations joining Sengoku or other aa's hitting Mongols/Spatr.  

It is just as simple as that.  If OCULUS got involved that would be a different story because that entire bloc does have a significant amount of upper tier nations.  

Quite incorrect.  We saw similarly sized nations in WTF get smashed.  I have no doubt that Sengoku could war with SPATR for a while, but there will soon come a point when they just are not doing significant damage to the upper tier and will have to build back up, spending billions to get into range and getting beaten down again.  They just do not have the numbers needed.  WTF didn't evne have the numbers needed when it was just the whole of WTF versus Cuba.  

Sengoku is not capable of defeating SPATR/Mongols without outside help, either nations joining Sengoku or other aa's hitting Mongols/Spatr.  

It is just as simple as that.  If OCULUS got involved that would be a different story because that entire bloc does have a significant amount of upper tier nations.  

NPO has been running around the backrooms saying that they believe the next war will revolve doom for over 3-4 months now. So with this incident falling into their lap it's safe to say all of oculus will be coming in

NPO has been running around the backrooms saying that they believe the next war will revolve doom for over 3-4 months now. So with this incident falling into their lap it's safe to say all of oculus will be coming in

For those of us that don't really follow politics here, would you mind explaining what this has to do with doom?

What is Sengoku declarations on DBDC members: Timmeh, Gatorback, Bones and Nash?

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10449

Strange, I don't see any wars there. Also I really want to hear this from rileyaddaff, he's the expert.

WTF used outdated tactics, and large parts of their alliance were inactive. I love those guys, but holy shit they could have done so much more in that war.

Anyway, who knows, perhaps my simulations are wrong and WTF does set a precedent. Maybe Sengoku will be kind and show us.

For those of us that don't really follow politics here, would you mind explaining what this has to do with doom?

I'm fairly certain Timmeh is a member of the Doombirds in their DB for life program, and Bones and Cuba had some form of treaty. Unless there is some bad blood between they and Timmeh that isn't public and the Bones/Cuba thing is gone.

WTF used outdated tactics, and large parts of their alliance were inactive. I love those guys, but holy !@#$ they could have done so much more in that war.

Anyway, who knows, perhaps my simulations are wrong and WTF does set a precedent. Maybe Sengoku will be kind and show us.

You're wrong if you have a simulation showing current Sengoku nations capable of having the ability to majorly impact Bones and Timmeh. They can easily destroy any nation from there in their range and within a few war cycles there won't be a Sengoku nation even capable of declaring on them,

What is Sengoku declarations on DBDC members: Timmeh, Gatorback, Bones and Nash? 

Bones committed an act of war against Sengoku and still hasn't bothered to discuss it.  If you are suggesting that he is acting as an agent of DBDC and should have a treaty with us, then you are pointing your question in the wrong direction.

But you go do your spin instead of addressing that.

Bones committed an act of war against Sengoku and still hasn't bothered to discuss it.  If you are suggesting that he is acting as an agent of DBDC and should have a treaty with us, then you are pointing your question in the wrong direction.

Have you tried contacting him directly yet?

Have you tried contacting him directly yet?

Yep.  I'm currently doing that in the appropriate way for the next week.

Edited by hartfw

I think the DBDC thing was more in regards to the pink sphere topics that involved both the sanctions. (a painful read).

And I do not sympathize with dk in that premise, as they've requested sanctions on other color spheres for M Inc- and we were sending out aid (white chocolate). So it was quite ironic to see them so 'dramatic' about some tech that the initial nation sanctioned was going to return. and how the topic turned into an IRON hate. But regardless...

In terms of the BONEs sanction? I don't know, sounds like an overreaction, but then again, this war seems like an overreaction. Is BONEs sitting in SPTR? Or is he is in Mongols?  ... which I mention because Autor made it clear to point out they weren't sitting in DBDC. And on that note, an argument like "well we know he's tied to STPR" is the same as "well we know that's a group of DK nations" IRON is requesting to sanction because of a little fun with Valhalla. Which quite frankly, started this whole brown-sphere spin off in the first place.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

My answer was towards what does this have to do with DBDC. 

By your logic, your sanctioning of a doom member (Riddley) was an act of war.

Also your use of a senator was in violation of PECS since you want to be cute and be technical.