actually if seng/oculus can play their cards very well they can overcome the ultra tier advantage of their opposition....

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800226

see the above duel, hartfw pretty dealt timm a considerable damage.if they can isolate the war declarations to a one-on-one exploting the mechanic that a nation can only be nuked once a day, using a coordinated peace mode tactics, proper war declarations scheduling, etc. and disable their ultra tier oppositions to declare more wars/keep them in permanent anarchy. i can't see any way seng/oculus would loose.

Tim isn't nuking Hart in that war. Look at him vs Bones. His nation will be rubble in a week. There are two left that can declare on Bones and Tim in their AA. If they leave pm and declare, they'll be dead in a week too. So it either escalates or their upper tier dies. Go back and look at Cuba vs WTF. They tried the no soliders/nuke a day tactic. He destroyed dozens of 25-50k tech nations in that war and only briefly dropped below #1 in the world.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anybody's buying this. Anybody can go into any records that find out that BONES has moved on and between 5-6 different alliances in the past year, including on and off SPATR several times, MONGOLS, Together as One, some weird blood pack thing, Screaming Red Asses, etc. And I will remind you that every single time he jumped to those tangential alliances, he has ended up coming back to SPATR not too long after. So leave your !@#$%^&* somewhere else.

Blood Pack was the group of nations who came from differing alliances to hit World Task Force if my memory serves me right.

Tim isn't nuking Hart in that war. Look at him vs Bones. His nation will be rubble in a week. There are two left that can declare on Bones and Tim in their AA. If they leave pm and declare, they'll be dead in a week too. So it either escalates or their upper tier dies. Go back and look at Cuba vs WTF. They tried the no soliders/nuke a day tactic. He destroyed dozens of 25-50k tech nations in that war and only briefly dropped below #1 in the world.

because timm is conserving his nukes. he cannot nuke everyday because of the power of SDI. if he be sttagered to remain in anarchy he can only buy 2 nukes a day which would limit his nuking firepower if SDI odds goes against him while the one in war with him can nuke him evryday since he can replenish nuke when his war ends and enter peace mode. on the war between him at bones, you also failed to notice that 14000NS of bones has been shedded for just a couple of days if they can maintain that at that rate then what i'm saying are very palusible no matter how you see it.

and you can't compare the WTF situations because they failed to utilize these facts plus OCULUS>WTF, at least 4:1. i've been following that war last time very closely and i'd say it was a poor planning and execution on their part. they commited more than 1 nation to nuke-duel w/ cuba in almost every round and cuba even got out of anarchy and declare more wars on WTF w/c can be very disadvantageous to them in attrition war since a nation can only be nuked once. WTF nations were also very indecisive when they are at war by not nuking (direct hit) everydy their opponents.

Edited by visayan

because timm is conserving his nukes. he cannot nuke everyday because of the power of SDI. if he be sttagered to remain in anarchy he can only buy 2 nukes a day which would limit his nuking firepower if SDI odds goes against him while the one in war with him can nuke him evryday since he can replenish nuke when his war ends and enter peace mode. on the war between him at bones, you also failed to notice that 14000NS of bones has been shedded for just a couple of days if they can maintain that at that rate then what i'm saying are very palusible no matter how you see it.

and you can't compare the WTF situations because they failed to utilize these facts plus OCULUS>WTF, at least 4:1. i've been following that war last time very closely and i'd say it was a poor planning and execution on their part. they commited more than 1 nation to nuke-duel w/ cuba in almost every round and cuba even got out of anarchy and declare more wars on WTF w/c can be very disadvantageous to them in attrition war since a nation can only be nuked once. WTF nations were also very indecisive when they are at war by not nuking (direct hit) everydy their opponents.

You seem to be referring to all of Occulus, I am referring to Sengoku alone. The 14,000 NS Bones has lost is nothing when he was so massive to start with. Sengoku fighters have lost 60 or 70k ns each already.  

Timm isn't trying to conserve nukes in that war, Bones is nuking Hart. In the battles where Timm is nuking, those nations are evaporating like water on the sun.

As I said earlier, it will take 60 or more of Occulus' top tier to take down the 4 largest nations currently on the Mongols AA and it will take them a long while to do it. If the Doombirds get involved (and they'd be silly not too since one of their own is being attacked and they are pretty much the only target left for Occulus before the planet dies), Occulus would probably lose it's entire top tier and I still don't know that they'd be able to take them all out.

As for whatever you're saying about WTF, they did exactly what Sengoku is trying, turtle and launch a nuke every day.  They did it for months on end, and they all died in a fire. 

Edited by Vol Navy

The person with the most tech should always nuke in conventional war, in this case Bones. When you get a Manhattan Project one day keep that in mind: More tech equals more damage per nuke. Well, that or Bones is claiming it's personal, which imo is justifiable.

BONES only has one defensive slot full, so if his nukes deplete he can probably expect more counter declarations while his supply is down. So conserving his nukes a little isn't a bad move.

With almost half a million troops, BONES could potentially catch up to me in casualties in just one round of war. I'm rank 23 at the start of this, I guess I'll see how many nations pass me with so many nations in the upper tiers involved.

Edit: I see people were talking about BONES nuking a nation Timm could have, but the thing about conserving nukes applies to Timm as well. Timm has 2 other nations he can nuke & it probably is partly personal for BONES with hartfw being the only one to declare on him.

Edited by Sephiroth

BONES only has one defensive slot full, so if his nukes deplete he can probably expect more counter declarations while his supply is down. So conserving his nukes a little isn't a bad move.

With almost half a million troops, BONES could potentially catch up to me in casualties in just one round of war. I'm rank 23 at the start of this, I guess I'll see how many nations pass me with so many nations in the upper tiers involved.

Edit: I see people were talking about BONES nuking a nation Timm could have, but the thing about conserving nukes applies to Timm as well. Timm has 2 other nations he can nuke & it probably is partly personal for BONES with hartfw being the only one to declare on him.

Monsters Inc has 2 nations ranked #12 and #13 in casualties :P by the time this war is done, they will both be in the top 10! And then I can officially retire Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Monsters Inc has 2 nations ranked #12 and #13 in casualties :P by the time this war is done, they will both be in the top 10! And then I can officially retire

Seems I can't relax yet & let myself fall behind further. When I'm also in the top 10 I can retire as well, but seems there is still a long road ahead.

No one is willing to even attempt to ground fight them or the casualties would really rack up for them. Their huge land masses assure that they'd only ever have to worry about losing a ground attack to one another. It's what separates them from the big nations in WTF or the big nations currently in Occulus. 

Why no ground attacks? I'm sure the damage would be huge on infra, with big gains on land and tech if successful. If they fail  they only drop $1m, which is nothing for them. I was wondering why my casualty rank was unchanged, even without great odds I would think some ground attacks would be worthwhile for both sides.

Also even with really bad odds, if attacking aggressive; almost half the time I still loot some tech & land, while destroying infra & dropping cash in the failed attack.

Edited by Sephiroth

Why no ground attacks? I'm sure the damage would be huge on infra, with big gains on land and tech if successful. If they fail  they only drop $1m, which is nothing for them. I was wondering why my casualty rank was unchanged, even without great odds I would think some ground attacks would be worthwhile for both sides.

Also even with really bad odds, if attacking aggressive; almost half the time I still loot some tech & land, while destroying infra & dropping cash in the failed attack.

Because those giant nations ground attacks do damage on par with nukes from the lower nations. Bones and Timm would likely steal more tech and land than they'd lose from a nuke if they were able to GA every day, they'd grow in size. It's cheaper to take the defeat alert every day and allows less profit for the huge nations.

Because those giant nations ground attacks do damage on par with nukes from the lower nations. Bones and Timm would likely steal more tech and land than they'd lose from a nuke if they were able to GA every day, they'd grow in size. It's cheaper to take the defeat alert every day and allows less profit for the huge nations.

Interesting tactic, now that you mention it I once heard tech/land raiding really starts to become profitable when you can raid more in ground attacks than you can receive damage from nukes. So it makes sense when thinking about it that way. I'm sure BONES nation is way past that point, although no causalities does take some of the fun out of the war.

You seem to be referring to all of Occulus, I am referring to Sengoku alone. The 14,000 NS Bones has lost is nothing when he was so massive to start with. Sengoku fighters have lost 60 or 70k ns each already.  

even if sengoku alone if they were smart and decisive enough/if i were them i would let their top 4 declare declare 2 wars (they can even declare 4 if they want to) each on their top 8 opponents and make sure to nuke them before their opponents can declare/counter, i'll make sure to isolate them. in that sense the damage they can dealt and absorbed with wouldn't be that one-sided, their members who are in war can only be nuked once, but can nuke more thah 1 nation everyday.

their members who hav lost 60 or 70 k ns is due to their foolishness, the ones who are losing that amount are those who are still recruiting ground militaries making them vulnerable to ground attacks and having their tech and land be stolen, w/o realizing that the penalty of defeat alert are very minimal compared to the tech and land they'll loose in lost ground battles.. if my memory is right from previous post during WTF massacre, ground attacks in that range causes more damage than nukes.

Edited by visayan

The person with the most tech should always nuke in conventional war, in this case Bones. When you get a Manhattan Project one day keep that in mind: More tech equals more damage per nuke. Well, that or Bones is claiming it's personal, which imo is justifiable.

i know all those mechanics. i've been playing this game for quite some time, in different accounts (w/ wonders and w/o). that's why i'm calling seng indecisive because they let themselves be countered by the ultra tier opponents when they hav the preemptive initiative. if they were decisive enough, most of the counters on them would hav not happen. and them losing that amount of NS on many members wouldn't happen if they know how to isolate.

The problem is you have to wait 25 hours before you can nuke and the super tier have to many soldiers to anarchy with a quad. There is literally no way to stop the counters unless the super tier people are inactive for 25+ hours.

even if sengoku alone if they were smart and decisive enough/if i were them i would let their top 4 declare declare 2 wars (they can even declare 4 if they want to) each on their top 8 opponents and make sure to nuke them before their opponents can declare/counter, i'll make sure to isolate them. in that sense the damage they can dealt and absorbed with wouldn't be that one-sided, their members who are in war can only be nuked once, but can nuke more thah 1 nation everyday.

their members who hav lost 60 or 70 k ns is due to their foolishness, the ones who are losing that amount are those who are still recruiting ground militaries making them vulnerable to ground attacks and having their tech and land be stolen, w/o realizing that the penalty of defeat alert are very minimal compared to the tech and land they'll loose in lost ground battles.. if my memory is right from previous post during WTF massacre, ground attacks in that range causes more damage than nukes.

Due to their foolishness in declaring the wars maybe, but that's it. You may not realize how much damage just a CM from those nations do. They have 0 soldiers and are not losing ground battles. WTF used the 0 soldier/nuke/cm strategy for months and were torn to shreds by Cuba. I'd say Bones nukes take 2000 infra at least and probably 1000 tech if not way more.

If you don't have 60-80k tech nations to fight them, you simply can't even come close to matching their damage. They knock people out of declaration range in a round and never fall very much due to their massive tech and land.

Here is an example of what Sengoku is now experiencing:

To: Auctor    From: murtibing    Date: 3/18/2016 12:03:20 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by murtibing. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 31.000 miles of land, 1,090.384 technology, 1,791.346 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: stonewall14    From: untouchable    Date: 3/16/2016 11:23:45 PM

Subject: RE: sup

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike (Damage Limited) | DATE: 3/16/2016 11:00:14 PM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by untouchable. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,913.135 miles of land, 1,339.195 technology, 2,200.106 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Mr Jamo    From: stonewall14    Date: 3/15/2016 12:07:11 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by stonewall14. You lost 52329 soldiers, 3540 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 166.792 miles of land, 103.765 technology, 357.989 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

^^my measly hit for comparison... :ehm:

Bones and the upper tier will end anyone who comes at them and they have mega billions so Sengoku is going down and so is anyone else who gets in it...the other guys are gonna love doing the lower tier fighting so it is win win for Bonesphere and NEW and Kaskus and SPATR are in similar situations with mega billions and love for war so what could go wrong? :awesome: :war: :nuke:

That nuke report is cringe worthy.

IKR I love how it says DAMAGE LIMITED like it's not gonna hurt that bad... :facepalm: but when you open your eyes and read further your eyes pop out and lip drags the floor... :psyduck:

Edited by Stonewall14

Yeah, I played politics with the situation, as everyone else in the cyberverse is free to do, and as Sengoku is doing so currently.

And how Sengoku is "playing politics" currently? They are fighting war which is pointless from political point of view. SPATR and Kaskus are at very peripheries of the so called treaty web. And MONGOLS has no treaties, just like GPA or Kashmir.

Of course Sengoku senator was sanctioned, so they had to respond to this. But politically they don't gain anything. Unless I'm missing something.