New Sith Order Declaration

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are we complaining? Hereno is trying, obviously in vain, to explain to you why what you're doing is really, really dumb.

I haven't done anything yet in regards to this NSO DoW, although we'll fight eventually. When you declare on an alliance already fighting several others, you can't expect me to hit you back right away and none of you seem to want to fill any of mine.

Although I'm sure the words posted in this announcement will translate into actual fighting between LN & NSO eventually.

Also it seemed like complaining when he said "it isn't difficult to sit in the lower tier after you've already lost and destroy noobs using your full set of wonders", also I don't see why some words posted by Joe Stupid would make me want to surrender. It seemed like he was complaining at me not surrender to you guys for posting some words without even fighting me.

At this point I've gotten to the point where I might even be willing to support letting Stripes peace out separate if they want. We've exchanged blows for a good amount of time, they claim to have not asked for the Sith to get involved & keeping them at war indefinitey because alliances like NSO & Kashmir want to keep dragging this war out I'm starting to think is unnecessary.

Its gotten to the point where Stripe's "ally" in Kashmir & NSO are keeping them at war longer than they need to be. I know they want to begin rebuilding and move on, but these alliances coming late to the war just because they think they can win without fighting is hurting them unnecessarily.

Edited by Methrage

There will be no seperate peace for Stripes. In fact we told Stripes that if they peace out we'll have them rolled. Nice try Methrage but we're a bazillion steps ahead of you.

The oppression will continue until morale improves.

There will be no seperate peace for Stripes. In fact we told Stripes that if they peace out we'll have them rolled. Nice try Methrage but we're a bazillion steps ahead of you.

You're threatening Stripes to force them to keep fighting despite almost all their war chests having dried up? How nice of you guys...

At this point Xanth isn't even fighting back despite having several slots of aid available to them, I don't think they want to fight this war anymore. :P

Smurth might be the only Stripes nation still fighting back? I know it was mostly Walsh, Xanth and Smurth before, but Xanth seems done. Although if what you say is true, then Stripes could join us in rolling you guys.  ;)

Edited by Methrage

I'm going to guess that this will sail right over Methrage's head. Very funny, though. *thumbs up*

I'm going to guess that this will sail right over Methrage's head. Very funny, though. *thumbs up*

Didn't notice your post at first because I have you on ignore,, but seems the war coward is still talking about me obsessively.

then everyone apart from their allies were morons with a basic understanding of war mechanics

it isn't difficult to sit in the lower tier after you've already lost and destroy noobs using your full set of wonders

i did it for over a month when LSF warred Nordreich back in 2012 and i'm not going to sit and pretend i'm awesome for it because that's dumb

i could easily do it again, to any alliance, if i felt like bothering to get a decent warchest and then go rogue on people who i don't even know who have nothing

it isn't even really a tactic so much as a way to drive new nations out of the world under auspices of fighting "bullies"

GOONS back then had what a 100 nations intentionally with military wonders and improvements while staying small to do the exact same thing.

That is why it was quite funny and facepalm worthy, as the lower tier fighting was GOONS strong point.

But its good to see people being open about alliances and nations practice's past and present.

GOONS back then had what a 100 nations intentionally with military wonders and improvements while staying small to do the exact same thing.
That is why it was quite funny and facepalm worthy, as the lower tier fighting was GOONS strong point.
But its good to see people being open about alliances and nations practice's past and present.

30 improvements and an MP makes for great lower tier abilities when your goal is to fight the lower tier. It doesn't help much against full wonders and improvements with a few billion in the bank after they hit the bottom.

Again you clearly don't understand the mechanics of this world or see why the way our alliance was set up we would need to call in others to drive the point home, we had plenty of people just willingly throwing themselves at everyone who got kicked down and it could have gone on indefinitely unless we ended it, which if you recall we did.

Again fully rested nations rotating in and out of NEW stocked on nukes and ready to down declare before bulking was what was causing an issue. Unless we struck at NEW directly, which would have been a poor choice, there was little else to do since kaskus and Mongols were already cratered but refused to give up.

Pandoras Box basically just dropped the hammer on them and forced an end to the conflict. Don't get me wrong though, our allies were definitely questioning why the hell we were wasting our time on that whole thing but war breeds activity and we were very active during that time, everyone was enjoying themselves.

Still no wars by NSO against Methrage...

:popcorn:

Guess that's harder than raiding inactives.

Could have something to do with the mechanics of our world limiting you to three defensive wars?

Mechanics of our world also says Methrage had open slots after war was declared by NSO.

If only our world was more open to progressive things like wars with people who are too small to hit or limiting us to three slots to fill.

If only admin had given us more slots...

Mechanics of our world also says Methrage had open slots after war was declared by NSO.

The mechanics also say you can only nuke a guy once a day. So why have multiple nations unable to nuke but can eat them when you can just stagger everything around in order to draw out the pain with the most efficiency.

You all don't think much.

If only our world was more open to progressive things like wars with people who are too small to hit or limiting us to three slots to fill.

If only admin had given us more slots...

I had at least 1 open until yesterday, but on the 22nd one will open up for you guys.

it isn't even really a tactic so much as a way to drive new nations out of the world under auspices of fighting "bullies"

The hypocrisy is so strong, it burns the eyes.

You attack us and then complain that we are driving the nations YOU throw at us out of the world?

Simple solution to that, don't attack us. 

Yeah I suspect you are joking although it's not very funny, but on the off chance you're telling the truth, I'd be happy to hear from Stripes. We could peace with them and then grind you into dust together. Would be a fittingly absurd end to an utterly absurd war.

maybe we just don't care about you that much

Nah, you have a man-crush the size of texas on him, that much is obvious, there's no point in denying it.

Yeah I suspect you are joking although it's not very funny, but on the off chance you're telling the truth, I'd be happy to hear from Stripes. We could peace with them and then grind you into dust together. Would be a fittingly absurd end to an utterly absurd war.

And my Axe... :war:

The hypocrisy is so strong, it burns the eyes.

You attack us and then complain that we are driving the nations YOU throw at us out of the world?

Simple solution to that, don't attack us. 

Nah, you have a man-crush the size of texas on him, that much is obvious, there's no point in denying it.

stating the truth is not complaining

there are plenty of people in the lower tier who are the type of people who go "fuck yeah, give me tons of money and let me bash on this guy who has nukes, this is fun!"

and then other people aren't so keen on that and think that the fact that it can even happen is sort of stupid

really, the first type is what we want anyway, but the truth is that a really bad experience right when your nation is small is often enough to make a leader just give up and find some other way to occupy their time. can't really blame them for it tbh

NSO does not joke. Stripes currently owes us $90,00,000 in reparations for Smurth's less than reverent comment towards me. Should they cease being out meat shield we will have no choice but to collect. Aggressively if need be.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

NSO does not joke. Stripes currently owes us $90,00,000 in reparations for Smurth's less than reverent comment towards me. Should they cease being out meat shield we will have no choice but to collect. Aggressively if need be.

For your part in this thread  Stripes has issued a  $90,00,000 counter rep against Rebel Virginia to be paid directly to Smurthwait. 

Edit* Stripes will Not leave the field of battle Without our entire coalotion. To the last man standing we will face the enemy head on. To the glory of death we will fight to the end.

Edited by Xanth