A note on MI6 recruitment tactics.

smurthwaite

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It guess it more comes down to that fact that I am pretty jealous of how easy you make building an alliance look. 

Bob is always second to the community.  Always.  Build a community you're proud of and others look upon with envy, and the growth will follow.

I guess I'm tired of the ceaseless BS.  No means No.

Apparently I am inadequate because you people don't understand the word no.  Don't be dense.

There's a few options you can try. You can not associate with us at all, if it really bothers you that much. You could also counter-poach and tell us to join your alliance; we've certainly enjoyed it before when alliances fire back at us.

I think you're taking us way more seriously than we take ourselves.

There's a few options you can try. You can not associate with us at all, if it really bothers you that much. You could also counter-poach and tell us to join your alliance; we've certainly enjoyed it before when alliances fire back at us.

Umm no? When I spammed every MI6 member recruitment messages to join NSO, you guys got mad about it. That was less than a week ago too. A few of you (who werent in the power to do so) threatened with ZI for poaching... I just waited for it to sink in that MI6 was about to ZI someone for poaching and then all of a sudden the threats stopped.

Edited by Rotavele

I was poached against my will. Don't let this happen to you. Think of the children.
 -Kev

The historical CB regarding poaching is not about people being convinced to leave their alliance against their will or about nations being "property" - it's about spam.

To put it another way, what if "poaching" were fine and we all regularly got the amount of messages from various alliances asking us to join the other alliance that nations on none get? I'd want to go out and throw nukes about, that's for sure. :P

Umm no? When I spammed every MI6 member recruitment messages to join NSO, you guys got mad about it. That was less than a week ago too. A few of you (who werent in the power to do so) threatened with ZI for poaching... I just waited for it to sink in that MI6 was about to ZI someone for poaching and then all of a sudden the threats stopped.

Government found it funny, and worked on your behalf with TPF, who had attacked you.  So...maybe you don't know precisely what you're talking about.  Anyone who wanted to ZI you just wanted to ZI *you*, and didn't care about the reason.

Is this the wrong time to ask smuthwhite to join MI6?

I can't believe this thread made it past the first post without that happening...This saddens me. MI6 is getting old apparently. 

BTW, Smurth Join MI6 NAO! 

somebody from MI6 ask me if I want to join please

Hakai, it would be a pleasure if you would kindly join MI6. We would love to have you. 

Government found it funny, and worked on your behalf with TPF, who had attacked you.  So...maybe you don't know precisely what you're talking about.  Anyone who wanted to ZI you just wanted to ZI *you*, and didn't care about the reason.

You should take your own advice. TPF never attacked me, it was NG and DS. The only time i've ever fought TPF was when I was in Athens in 2010. Also gov may have found it funny but many of your members were complaining hardcore about my poaching. (Atleast to me). Then again they didnt seem that active so they might not know that you guys poach on the reg. Not sure, not a big deal though. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Edited by Rotavele

You should take your own advice. TPF never attacked me, it was NG and DS. The only time i've ever fought TPF was when I was in Athens in 2010. Also gov may have found it funny but many of your members were complaining hardcore about my poaching. (Atleast to me). Then again they didnt seem that active so they might not know that you guys poach on the reg. Not sure, not a big deal though. Just wanted to throw it out there.

My apologies, you're right, it was NG.  I can never remember alliances I don't pay attention to - my fault.  Regardless, we did help get you off the hook.

My apologies, you're right, it was NG.  I can never remember alliances I don't pay attention to - my fault.  Regardless, we did help get you off the hook.

??? How? They ZIed me like was first intended to. DS still has me on their EZI list. (ZI but technically I ceased existing and came back and their ZIing me again after NG did for them). 

So basically they did everything they intended to. No idea you helped with any of that. Also Echelon saved me from the PZI from NG. The reason I left Echelon is because R&R was butt hurt and wanted me gone, so I didn't want to ruin Echelon's FA.

Edited by Rotavele

join MCXA   that is all