Non Grata OOC Annoucement

Steve Buscemi

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May he rest in peace.

And if he had true friends here, which is very likely, remember that friendship doesn't finish with death.
Some of my best friends are dead, but they still visit me very often with nice words of advice and sometimes with a funny joke.

No, I'm not talking about ghosts, not even about something supernatural... but about something very simple and natural.
May he visit you often and remember him with a smile.

Although I had recently retired from active gov, Andrew and I still talked often. He had texted me the night before asking if I was serious about a post I made, and I can't fathom the idea that I talked to him so close to this terrible accident. We were debating on meeting up at some point soon since we both went to college relatively closely, and now I'll never get the chance to meet him in person. He was truly a genius, and his loss will be felt by all.

RIP man. You'll be missed.

This is very unfortunate. Just shows you how fragile life is.

RIP Tito. Best wishes to NG moving forward. I'm sure his loss with be deeply felt in RL and in the NG community and the CN community in general.

Edited by Chuck Normis