Non Grata OOC Annoucement

Steve Buscemi

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I only talked with the guy a couple times, but i'm floored. I just can't believe it. You hear about something bad happening in the news and now you find out a day later it was someone you had communicated with personally within the last year. RIP man.

Wow, I only talked with the guy a couple times, but i'm floored. I just can't believe it. You hear about something bad happening in the news and now you find out a day later it was someone you had communicated with personally within the last year. RIP man.

My thoughts exactly.  I heard he was titodafarmer and came back to just say, Rest In Peace.  The family is in my prayers.

just some notes:

Cody Cousins, 23, an engineering student at Purdue University, pleaded not guilty after he allegedly stabbed and shot fellow engineering student Andrew Boldt, 22, on Tuesday in a classroom in the Electric Engineering Building on campus.

The authorities found Cousins sitting outside the building with his hands behind his back. According to Reuters, bloody footprints, a handgun and its casings, along with a knife were found by Boldt’s body. Part of the attack was caught on a security video. Cousins was brought to the Tippecanoe County Jail to face murder charges on Thursday.

Read more at http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2014/01/cody-cousins-pleads-not-guilty-purdue-university-shooting#vtXG1Rmpch7Acu0o.99

“This was not your typical active shooting,” said Purdue Police Chief John Cox, adding that Cousins is not cooperating with police. “It appears to be an isolated and intentional act and not a random shooting.”

they caught part of the attack on camera and he is pleading not guilty. Im intrested in why cody would do this. 

Thoughts and prayers for the friends and family... Though I only interacted w/ Tito a few times, he always impressed me w/ his professionalism, wit, and candor. All the best to Non Grata as they deal with this loss.