A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='AndrewHG' timestamp='1300619103' post='2671020']
Did they plan this thread then?
[/quote]

If they did plan for this thread to end up like this, they couldn't have done it any better. Most of the posts from NADC and others have made me wonder how your alliances have survived as long as they have.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1300575398' post='2670451']
No, he hasn't. He has the exact same tech, infra and ns stats he had at the start of the war. I'm looking at our stats on NPO from before the war right now. Branimir hasn't done any fighting this war.

I'll also note that you're the one that brought up casualties, so I think you're the one that brought in the dick measuring contest. If you bring it there, don't get pissed and take your toys home when you find out that your 4 inches isn't as big as you thought it was.
[/quote]

The conversation the quote relates to, was about his entire CN history. So in that regard, he has fought. And all that does it take us back to the original post which was that personally attacking anyone for following PM orders, was pointless.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1300577746' post='2670498']
Duckroll members have done nothing but say they want no part of this. I suspect they dislike NPO as much as they dislike Doomhouse, to be honest
[/quote]

Pretty much, from my standpoint at least. I get to enjoy cold beer [i]and[/i] a show? :awesome:

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1300599766' post='2670875']
You are still trying to blame NPO from 2 years ago for today. You ever think your lack of communication is your fault? You pretend to be benevolent and trustworthy, but you wouldn't know the first thing about integrity or honor. Vol Navy hit it on the head. Cry me a river. That is all I see. I'm not quite done having fun yet. keep this thread rolling as long as possible. June, July, August for all I care. The longer you fight, the slower you grow and while we too lose the growth it just makes more and more opportunity for SF and DR to roll you easily as they are pounding on the tech. LOL. You guys are a joke. Your gonna do nothing more than sit at the bottom with nothing, just like us. I bet that we have better rebuild programs. Wanna bet?
[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1300616975' post='2671014']
Allying with MK was a hell of a surprise move. The two alliances locked in a death struggle only months before? Who saw that coming?
[/quote]

Quite a few :unsure:

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300603528' post='2670937']
Look at the Karma side.
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_war

If TOP didn't fight maybe you should remove your name and flag from that list.
every alliance on the Hegemony side was a proxy extension of NPO so attacking them was
an attack on Pacifica.
[/quote]
Just stop it. You're providing more reasons on why NADC should be rolled again, and I am one who usually hates curbstomps.

OOC: The post that I quoted may be one of the worst I have ever seen.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300611684' post='2670996']
They have no hope. It's just taking them some time to figure it out.
[/quote]
That depends what you mean by 'win'. They will lose a lot less than you will as their top and mid tiers will still be able to grow. War in the lower tier isn't really that important by itself and so neither side can exactly win down there. but by keeping you at war DH can ensure that your long term peace mode larger nations lose. (And of course if they came out they would lose a lot more a lot faster.)

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1300633577' post='2671086']
MK knows we would slit theirs if the time came too.

MK/TOP are locked into a deadly dance.
[/quote]

Well then I salute the honesty.

Edited by AndrewHG

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300616633' post='2671012']
See MK isn't even that good of an alliance, they are undesirable mean people
who don't care about the feelings of others.
[/quote]
That's harsh.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1300621084' post='2671025']
you are right this is not the place, also what history if your not the same alliance ?
[/quote]
We have made our own history. Old GOONS and NuGOONS do not share a history.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300638776' post='2671124']
[/quote]
Then why can't Sardonic stop referencing NPO's failure to defend realGOONS when their number came up as a reason that NPO deserves to be at war 4 year later?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1300613964' post='2671004']
Ugh, incorrect context to drop ipso facto. At least you didn't put it in italics or something corny like that though.

Also, you were looking for modus ponens, since you were trying to make that particular logical operation/relation (whereas ipso facto is a shorthand term used in a few fields to convey a concept that doesn't apply in the way you were using it, along the same lines as res ipsa loquitor but more general).

Edit: I just realized this is probably the last place on earth that I should nitpick about actual logic.
[/quote]

LOLA! Watch out TeeeVeee he's got deh vulgate and is tall enough to use it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300639009' post='2671126']
Then why can't Sardonic stop referencing NPO's failure to defend realGOONS when their number came up as a reason that NPO deserves to be at war 4 year later?
[/quote]
Because that is NPO's history, not ours. Does not their action (or in this case, inaction) define who they are?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300639591' post='2671131']
Because that is NPO's history, not ours. Does not their action (or in this case, inaction) define who they are?
[/quote]
Do Sardonic's actions from 4 years ago define who he is today? If GOONS received logs of half the GM of Mushroom Kingdom clamoring to attack MK, and then MK came under attack, would GOONS be inclined to burn for them? \m/ pulled out of the war as soon as realGOONS real character came out a few days into the war, shouldn't they be under attack right now, then, too?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300608994' post='2670989']
You mentioned TOP, TOP is a puppet, always has been, always will be.
TOP's done alot for other alliances, they haven't done squat of their own accord.
TOP has never stood on their own 2 feet, ever.
[/quote]

WE preempted C&G and led the coalition against them in the Bi Polar war...how the hell is that following blindly? NADC has done what again? Honestly standing up to Bleu in a glory day 3 years ago isn't squat. Glass house you live in my friend. The only mindless follower I read in this thread is you.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300639863' post='2671135']
Do Sardonic's actions from 4 years ago define who he is today? If GOONS received logs of half the GM of Mushroom Kingdom clamoring to attack MK, and then MK came under attack, would GOONS be inclined to burn for them? \m/ pulled out of the war as soon as realGOONS real character came out a few days into the war, shouldn't they be under attack right now, then, too?
[/quote]
This sounds like a good plot for a play, though MK attacking MK? Must be a civil war, all the betting setting for a play I guess. I'm picturing it now: Pro-bros rebels storm the capital city of MK as brave archonite soldiers defended their emperor, comatose as he may be.

[quote]We near the end. The end of forced disbandment. The end of terms that cripple alliances forever. The end of silence for fear of persecution. The end of the influence of those who would overthrow these goals in favor of their own return to power. The end of cowardice. The end of myth and fear. The end of this war.[/quote]

So a little birdy told me this is a lie, I've been informed that while NPO may be getting off scotch free without any reps, Billions in reparations will be imposed upon the allies of the NPO. So if this is Doomhouse's Plan to give NPO no reparations but the outlying alliance huge amounts, why even state a claim such as this. You're going to be caught in your lie and your hegemony will fall faster than the previous ones.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300638776' post='2671124']
[/quote]
If the history is not shared then you have no reason to be at war with us.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1300639591' post='2671131']
[/quote]
Inaction is a cause for war?

My alliance has a history. Alliances attack us and many times state because it is exactly what we did in the past. Simply because we did it and it was wrong and now that it is being done to us doesn't make it right. Doing to others what was once done to you doesn't make you right. It just makes you equally guilty.

2000+ replies here. The OP has its answer. It is no.

[quote name='avenger218' timestamp='1300603528' post='2670937']
every alliance on the Hegemony side was a proxy extension of NPO so attacking them was
an attack on Pacifica.
[/quote]

You consider your own alliance a proxy extension of NPO? :huh:

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1300626447' post='2671046']
This thread was dead as soon as NPO made it clear they weren't interested in the offer. Everything since is just the prodding of the corpse and the rehashing of tired circular arguments played out in multiple threads.
[/quote]

Now I haven't read every page, but I think I've at least skimmed the majority, and I'm pretty sure that at no point in this thread did NPO government turn down this offer. We've seen plenty of NPO members calling this a bad offer, but no actual alliance response.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1300643477' post='2671165']
If the history is not shared then you have no reason to be at war with us.
[/quote]
Oh please, the history is just a personal grievance of mine, our reasons for war have nothing to do with the UJW-era history.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1300643128' post='2671162']
So a little birdy told me this is a lie, I've been informed that while NPO may be getting off scotch free without any reps, Billions in reparations will be imposed upon the allies of the NPO. So if this is Doomhouse's Plan to give NPO no reparations but the outlying alliance huge amounts, why even state a claim such as this. You're going to be caught in your lie and your hegemony will fall faster than the previous ones.
[/quote]
He never said "The end of reparations", none of our reps are particularly crippling either.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1300633577' post='2671086']
MK knows we would slit theirs if the time came too.

MK/TOP are locked into a deadly dance.
[/quote]
I hope there is a music video.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1300643128' post='2671162']
[/quote]
Wait...what? Where'd you hear this?

I don't think anyone has made a claim to the otherwise that people who jumped in on GOONS will be facing reparations. I think even with all of the alliances who will receive rep terms combined, that the number will not reach into the billions. Legion might if they don't end up getting/accepting the jump-from-PM offer, but that is because with an untouched alliance, what is a couple billion in aid?