Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299224073' post='2652250']
"*Addendum: As NV and wF is a separate conflict, they shall remain at war and will negotiate their peace separately."

At the time those terms were posted, NV and WF (why is the W lower-case, it makes no sense) were already at peace and have remained at peace for the month since then. So why didn't they just announce the peace alongside the rest? Why would you bother pointing out "oh btw NV and WF are still at war" when they aren't in any way?

It isn't that they forgot to announce the peace, it was deliberately stated that the two remained at war when that was very clearly not the case, and I am completely baffled as to why.
[/quote]

There's something about escalation in the wf/nor peace. You are quoting the AZTEC peace.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1299225966' post='2652280']
:ph34r:

And NPO is responsbl for that how?

OOC: I am sory for the los of your frend. The los of one afects al and can not be replacd.
[/quote]

Ratonbox is not blaming your alliance for our loss; as the actual declaration says, this action was taken in order to fulfill a promise we gave to the Federation of Armed Nations. I would guess that ratonbox merely meant that he is dedicating his part in this war to our lost comrade.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1299226717' post='2652288']
Ratonbox is not blaming your alliance for our loss; as the actual declaration says, this action was taken in order to fulfill a promise we gave to the Federation of Armed Nations. I would guess that ratonbox merely meant that he is dedicating his part in this war to our lost comrade.
[/quote]

:ph34r:

OK. Thanks for the explashun. Se you on the batle feld; lets her it for gloing gren!

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1299225480' post='2652272']
See the way I look at this, it's a win/win. If I don't get nuked into oblivion well....well the pros are obvious.

BUT! If I [b]AM[/b] nuked into the 9th Circle of Hell, I am going to save MILLIONS on my electricity bills. Now my citizens (all what, 5 of them?) won't have to turn on their lights to see in the dark! The omnipresent green glow will keep their houses (what's left of them) lit at night! [size="1"]It will also give them terminal cancer, but hey....low bills right?[/size]

I don't know why we didn't think of this earlier! [size="1"]Oh that's right, we're not bat-!@#$ crazy! [/size]
[/quote]

Sanity is for the dull and is definitely not an attribute to which I cling.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1299226717' post='2652288']
[/quote]

Well, here's to your friend then. I'll be your bartender, I'll get your comrades some of my "Nuclear Inferno".. on the house. Guaranteed to turn your insides green and to give you "laser eyes".

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1299226668' post='2652287']
There's something about escalation in the wf/nor peace. You are quoting the AZTEC peace.
[/quote]

Ah, my mistake.

[quote]Additionally, World Federation hereby adopts a policy of non-escalation, and shall act in good faith to bring their war with Nueva Vida to a close. Nordreich and World Federation agree to adopt a policy of non-aggression with respect to each other and their opposite's allies.[/quote]

Assuming these terms are being followed, the hold-up has to be on Nueva Vida's end, as I proposed. But 5 days after those terms were signed, Nueva Vida surrendered to a host of alliances while [i]explicitly[/i] stating they remained at war with WF. Why was that exception made, when WF had already agreed to non-aggression with NV and stated their desire to achieve peace?

And now I'm told that STA has no idea what's going on either. This is most bizarre affair I've ever heard of, did Nueva Vida's leaders all drop off the face of the earth?

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1299227090' post='2652295']
Well, here's to your friend then. I'll be your bartender, I'll get your comrades some of my "Nuclear Inferno".. on the house. Guaranteed to turn your insides green and to give you "laser eyes".
[/quote]

Cheers and may we have a nice glow-in-the-dark dance into oblivion! ^_^

Edited by ratonbox

Congrats on the bandwagon NoR and it is a bandwagon because Doomhouse and FAN have been saying on here regulary since day one that they will win this conflict, so they was either lying and need assistance which is :awesome: or you bandwagon on to the winning side after a month of watching?

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299235268' post='2652335']
Congrats on the bandwagon NoR and it is a bandwagon because Doomhouse and FAN have been saying on here regulary since day one that they will win this conflict, so they was either lying and need assistance which is :awesome: or you bandwagon on to the winning side after a month of watching?
[/quote]

Absolutely right. It's not like they have any other, perfectly valid reasons for entering late, and they definitely didn't make any such reasons plainly clear in the OP.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1299235716' post='2652336']
Absolutely right. It's not like they have any other, perfectly valid reasons for entering late, and they definitely didn't make any such reasons plainly clear in the OP.
[/quote]

Sarcasm doesnt suit many people including you. But i was giving them a chance to clarify to which i know the two answers or either DH needed assistance :awesome: or they bandwagoning where no assistance is needed... Simple really :P

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299236086' post='2652339']
Sarcasm doesnt suit many people including you. But i was giving them a chance to clarify to which i know the two answers or either DH needed assistance :awesome: or they bandwagoning where no assistance is needed... Simple really :P
[/quote]
Sure, DH must need assistance, but not because they're losing (and I know that's what you're trying to get at), but because most of the nations in NPO not in peace mode are lower tier nations. FAN needed NoR to help deal with these nations since there's so many of them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this point has been made clear by others.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1299219130' post='2652147']
As you can see FAN is still butt hurt with VietFAN, so don't come here with the trash talk about how FAN moved on from the past because you'll be just fooling yourself.
[/quote]

You were butthurt about WoTC for 2 years, just sayin'. Difference is FAN didnt need to backstab there side to seek whatever they're looking for.

Perhaps DH overestimated itself and now need to call for help. Perhaps NoR were just too chicken to go in at the beginning. Perhaps NoR are just getting a cheap hit in.

Either way, there's no glory or honour to be had here.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299227110' post='2652296']
Assuming these terms are being followed, the hold-up has to be on Nueva Vida's end, as I proposed. But 5 days after those terms were signed, Nueva Vida surrendered to a host of alliances while [i]explicitly[/i] stating they remained at war with WF. Why was that exception made, when WF had already agreed to non-aggression with NV and stated their desire to achieve peace?

And now I'm told that STA has no idea what's going on either. This is most bizarre affair I've ever heard of, did Nueva Vida's leaders all drop off the face of the earth?
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it is publicly known that NoR's entry was delayed by DT's peace (or lack of it), and that NV's continued involvement with wF (military or not) is simply due to VE not wanting to let wF peace out. iirc, a gentleman's agreement between NV and wF occurred at the same time which involved deceasing military combat, which is why you get confused when you look at the war screen. The gentleman's agreement was only made because VE wouldn't allow wF to make a written one.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1299237172' post='2652344']
You were butthurt about WoTC for 2 years, just sayin'. Difference is FAN didnt need to backstab there side to seek whatever they're looking for.
[/quote]

Read [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99406&view=findpost&p=2652210"]this post[/url] mainly the second part of it, perfect applies to you.

Pro-tip: Read first and only post after that, much better than try to take a cheap shot based on my AA rather than focusing in what I said and fail doing that.