Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1299238366' post='2652353']
Read [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99406&view=findpost&p=2652210"]this post[/url] mainly the second part of it, perfect applies to you.

Pro-tip: Read first and only post after that, much better than try to take a cheap shot based on my AA rather than focusing in what I said and fail doing that.
[/quote]

We moved on from the past especially with your alliance at the time, you took the dagger out in reply, look where it got us. We've moved on from the past again, thats why its not us attacking or conspiring against you. So it does not perfect applies to us. But hey, if you're onto the [i]big lies[/i] of FAN, thats :awesome:.

Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299227110' post='2652296']
And now I'm told that STA has no idea what's going on either. This is most bizarre affair I've ever heard of, did Nueva Vida's leaders all drop off the face of the earth?
[/quote]

Yes, that's clearly what's happened. Just because an agreement was reached to which you're not privy to, no-one knows what's going off, everyone just walked away and forgot about it.

Quite frankly, it's got nothing to do with you but if you like, I'll speak with NV and see if in future they'll allow you to sit in on their peace negotiations. Sound ok? Bringing CSN's world renowned negotiating skills to the table can only be a good thing.

E: I should add, best of luck NoR. This isn't a nice position you've been put in and I hope it doesn't end badly for you.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1299239955' post='2652360']
We moved on from the past especially with your alliance at the time, you took the dagger out in reply, look where it got us. We've moved on from the past again, thats why its not us attacking or conspiring against you. So it does not perfect applies to us. But hey, if you're onto the [i]big lies[/i] of FAN, thats :awesome:.
[/quote]

Please read the topic title of this thread,

Now tells me how is it related with IRON, TOP, NpO or anything that happened in Bi-Polar war. When I said it perfectly applied to you, I was saying you shaneshahahah, not IRON or TOP. I said that it perfectly applies to you because you come here and "vomit" you non sense replies before read the thread and know what people are actually talking about. Your obsession about Polaris is starting to look creepy. Now take the advice of my last post, read the thread, try to figure out what we are talking about and just then try to post again.

Welcome to the meatgrinder, I sure will enjoy this, after all the 3 last war cycles I got only offensive wars (at least my last one is a FANer, so he keeps it interesting).

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1299224866' post='2652265']
o/ Nordreich best of luck in exterminating NPO
[/quote]
Don't get your hopes up too high. I suppose that if DH+FAN+NoR can't cover our low NS piranhas maybe the war machine of Sparta can lend them a hand...

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1299241207' post='2652368']
Welcome to the meatgrinder, I sure will enjoy this, after all the 3 last war cycles I got only offensive wars (at least my last one is a FANer, so he keeps it interesting).

Don't get your hopes up too high. I suppose that if DH+FAN+NoR can't cover our low NS piranhas maybe the war machine of Sparta can lend them a hand...
[/quote]

Good god, fighting sparta. I'd die laughing.

BTW Wasn't that Halin dude the ambassador to us ?

Edited by mikk206

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299242390' post='2652375']
the hopeless coalition, taking time out from having 12 alliances declare on GOONS (wait, that's 10 alliances now) to claim that NoR joining the other side is a sign of desperation.
[/quote]

And MK and Umbrella declared on most of the coalition. I take it as a deployment well done, less defensive treaties on the line.

Edit: Oh right, sorry. DH and NoR just declare on who they want, when they want.

Edited by mikk206

the hopeless coalition, taking time out from having 12 alliances declare on GOONS (wait, that's 10 alliances now) to claim that NoR joining the other side is a sign of desperation.
[/quote]
Please shut up, this announcement has nothing to do with GOONS. And they have a valid point, why call in Nordreich now when they are, according to the majority of "your side", not needed?

oh, sorry, I was forgetting what pacifican reading comprehension is like these days. Let me spell it out:

It is hypocritical to cry "Curbstomp!", or take your opponents' reinforcements as a sign of weakness, if you have been happily curbstomping and accepting reinforcements.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299242995' post='2652381']
oh, sorry, I was forgetting what pacifican reading comprehension is like these days. Let me spell it out:

It is hypocritical to cry "Curbstomp!", or take your opponents' reinforcements as a sign of weakness, if you have been happily curbstomping and accepting reinforcements.
[/quote]
Make your mind up then. Is your side curbstomping the other, or are you desperate for reinforcements?

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299242793' post='2652379']
Please shut up, this announcement has nothing to do with GOONS.[/quote]

ah, "shut up", the famous retort of those with no answer to what was just said.

I think that an alliance joining a war we're in is quite a lot to do with my alliance.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299243085' post='2652383']
Make your mind up then. Is your side curbstomping the other, or are you desperate for reinforcements?
[/quote]

You might pass this advice along to your propagandists, who have been unable to decide whether to paint Doomhouse as huge evil brutes or pathetic mewling cowards.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299243114' post='2652384']
ah, "shut up", the famous retort of those with no answer to what was just said.

I think that an alliance joining a war we're in is quite a lot to do with my alliance.
[/quote]
Sure. You'll thank me for trying to avoid a thirty-page trolling argument full of "no u"'s between GOONS and their enemies. I don't know about you, but I actually have some respect for Nordreich.

[/quote]

And before that, GOONs joined on the attack on NPO with 3 other alliances?

Really you'd need to look at the stats such as number of nations and the total NS.

If I and a few others created 1 person alliances, say, 15 and then declared on an alliance, would it be a curbstomp? It wouldn't because it'd only be 15 nations.

But maybe it makes you feel better when you talk about number of alliances as oppose to number of nations.

Your smug coaltion was the first to start the pile on an alliance, then you complain when others pile on GOONs and then you say the other side complains when you call for backup.

Also, if you're winning, why do you need backup? :v:

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299243224' post='2652386']
You might pass this advice along to your propagandists, who have been unable to decide whether to paint Doomhouse as huge evil brutes or pathetic mewling cowards.
[/quote]
Firstly, they're not my propagandists. Secondly, answer the damn question.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299243611' post='2652390']
Firstly, they're not my propagandists. Secondly, answer the damn question.
[/quote]

so which do you want me to do? Answer the question or shut up?

I'll answer the question.

Question: Is your side curbstomping the other, or are you desperate for reinforcements?

Answer: No.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299243673' post='2652391']
I don't remember us complaining when everyone attacked us. I remember us laughing.

If you wanted a dogpile, you should have brought bigger dogs.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97818"]This[/url] was quite full of butthurt from the first post on.

Also how was NoR able to launch 90ish wars against us if we're all in peace mode? Mystery :ph34r:

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299243673' post='2652391']
I don't remember us complaining when everyone attacked us. I remember us laughing.
[/quote]

Stop using it as an argument then, it just comes across as crying, not to mention hypocritical.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299243756' post='2652393']
so which do you want me to do? Answer the question or shut up?

I'll answer the question.

Question: Is your side curbstomping the other, or are you desperate for reinforcements?

Answer: No.
[/quote]
I wanted you to answer the question, then shut up.

Now that you've given the expected ridiculous answer, you can shut up.

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1299243840' post='2652394']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97818"]This[/url] was quite full of butthurt from the first post on.
[/quote]

are we reading the same thread? Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but I'm seeing more of an attitude of "bring it", than anything else.

Seriously, we were rolling around laughing on IRC when everyone was declaring on us. it was awesome.