Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299243995' post='2652397']
are we reading the same thread? Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but I'm seeing more of an attitude of "bring it", than anything else.

Seriously, we were rolling around laughing on IRC when everyone was declaring on us. it was awesome.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97695"]This[/url] is how bring it is done :)
For me it's more like "Don't pick a fight on me, I have a 3 years older bigger brother who will beat you up. PLEASE". That's how yours came off. :unsure:

[quote]anyway, back to the topic of the thread: Welcome to the war, Nordreich, hope you enjoy yourselves. [/quote]

I was already posting. Anyway, agreed.

Edited by mikk206

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1299244144' post='2652400']
For me it's more like "Don't pick a fight on me, I have a 3 years older bigger brother who will beat you up. PLEASE". That's how yours came off. :unsure:
[/quote]

To you, maybe. You have a vested interest in reading the worst into every statement we make, just as I have a vested interest in reading the best into it.

You have no reason to believe me on this, but we actually were delighted to be the focus of attacks.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1299244868' post='2652405']
With the terrible war chests FAN has I am not surprised they needed help. Two of their starting top 10 having <500mil in the first week of war? Pathetic.
[/quote]
They're that bad? :mellow:

Wow. I know there's a downside to having a military policy that attempts to make all your nations nuclear capable FAN, but jeeze, warchests are everything these days.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1299240791' post='2652366']
It's disappointing to see another alliance join "the other side" but good luck NoR
[/quote]
If you want to try and make up for them entering the war, I suggest bringing your own alliance into it.

With the terrible war chests FAN has I am not surprised they needed help. Two of their starting top 10 having <500mil in the first week of war? Pathetic.
[/quote]
You might want to watch your own house there. I fought an ~85k/15k infra NPO nation with only about 250m in the bank.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1299245778' post='2652413']
If you want to try and make up for them entering the war, I suggest bringing your own alliance into it.

You might want to watch your own house there. I fought an ~85k/15k infra NPO nation with only about 250m in the bank.
[/quote]

Every FAN I have come across save for one has had a terrible warchest. The one nation who did have a decent warchest probably ignored orders to buy a MP at 1kns :P

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299244581' post='2652402']
To you, maybe. You have a vested interest in reading the worst into every statement we make, just as I have a vested interest in reading the best into it.

You have no reason to believe me on this, but we actually were delighted to be the focus of attacks.
[/quote]

It's fair to say that GOONS talks a lot more than it otherwise would because of who its allies are. If that made you more of the focus of an attack, so be it. I think it had more to do however with you being the "weak sister" though.

Well Nordreich...I suppose I should wish you well, so I will. Valhalla always wishes best for its allies. On a personal level, this move is a bit puzzling. :mellow:

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1299245919' post='2652415']
Every FAN I have come across save for one has had a terrible warchest. The one nation who did have a decent warchest probably ignored orders to buy a MP at 1kns :P
[/quote]

yeah? Well I ALSO have anecdotal evidence that makes my enemy look like dummies or something....

Edited by Lamuella

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' timestamp='1299214822' post='2651960']The people of Nordreich and the NPO have our own history with each other, but that is neither here nor there.[/quote]
Oh, I know were it is now and were it shall stay.

I do not recognize secret treaties, as there is no reason too. That is just my attitude, though.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299215053' post='2651972']
Well thats about as cowardly as you can get
[/quote]
I don't think you understand planet bob very well :\

As an aside. NoR and FAN fighting together [i]against[/i] NPO is pretty comical given their histories.

o/NoR
o/FAN

[/quote]

Your warchests for top nations are pretty pathetic, not surprised they were so quick to heed the call to peace mode.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1299247684' post='2652429']
Your warchests for top nations are pretty pathetic, not surprised they were so quick to heed the call to peace mode.
[/quote]

Love statements without any actual backing by facts.

Also lolpeacemode

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299248767' post='2652438']
statements like "Every FAN I have come across save for one has had a terrible warchest"?
[/quote]

It's ok when they do it, they are the [i]good[/i] guys.

Duhhhhhhh

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299248767' post='2652438']
statements like "Every FAN I have come across save for one has had a terrible warchest"?
[/quote]

You might have a point if he said "Every FAN nation save for one has terrible warchests"

But what he said was everyone he'd come across.

Come on, you're smarter than this.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1299249773' post='2652446']
You might have a point if he said "Every FAN nation save for one has terrible warchests"

But what he said was everyone he'd come across.

Come on, you're smarter than this.
[/quote]

so now "what someone says they saw" is equivalent to "facts"?

All right: I saw silentkiller crying in a corner and stabbing himself in the leg with a salad fork. Hey, it's a fact, I said I saw it.

Boy, I remember the days when the only thing keeping the scumbags in NoR from being rolled was the fact that they had some lines connecting them to NPO. Can't say I'm surprised by this announcement, but how times have changed...

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299250985' post='2652456']

All right: I saw silentkiller crying in a corner and stabbing himself in the leg with a salad fork. Hey, it's a fact, I said I saw it.
[/quote]

And here I thought I hid myself pretty well while doing it :(

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299250985' post='2652456']

[/quote]

Depends on the credibility of a witness.