Some More Peace

OsRavan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1296551859' post='2614492']
Holding up better than MCXA and a half dozen of your others alliances apparently.
[/quote]

I just wish my targets would buy military again so I could keep up the GA's and eat some more yummy tech! As it stands, lobbing cruise missiles, bombing infra and blowing up cash deposits is my war now :(

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1296545386' post='2614422']
Less than two weeks of war? Really? Quick surrenders like this help make wars boring one sided beat downs. We don't have enough wars around here, then when we finally get a good one it goes up like a flash in a pan because too many alliances can't stand the heat. How many direct allies did MCXA leave behind to burn? How many more alliances where this decision harm? If you can't hold your alliance together for three months under curbstomp conditions then you may as well go ask the GPA for a neutrality handbook.
[/quote]

Makes me smile when people ask why did you not fight longer, why fight for people like NpO and STA they fail to respect those people who do the right thing, We joined this war in support of our allies, not in support of NpO or STA..... We joined to support our allies and we did our job the best we could, our allies who we joined the war to protect, TCU (who had already left) and UINE who are happy with the effort we put forth.

That is all that count for me.

so you may start your ranting and raving, and talking trash.

We did right by our allies the best we could, we have no treaty or anything with STA so have a good day

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1296555095' post='2614523']
Makes me smile when people ask why did you not fight longer, why fight for people like NpO and STA they fail to respect those people who do the right thing, We joined this war in support of our allies, not in support of NpO or STA..... We joined to support our allies and we did our job the best we could, our allies who we joined the war to protect, TCU (who had already left) and UINE who are happy with the effort we put forth.

We did right by our allies the best we could, we have no treaty or anything with STA so have a good day
[/quote]

Can you promise me your the one who writes some of the terms out? Please, pretty please.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1296536456' post='2613991']
[center]

The alliances of ODN, LOST, LSF, NEAT, GRUE, DICE, Tetris, and INT
[/quote]
Disappointing news but good luck to MCXA moving forward. Fighting against 8 alliances is a daunting task.

The iFOK maneuver apparently does work in defeating alliances.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1296555095' post='2614523']

[/quote]

Now this is a good point. Who wants to die for NpO or STA?

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1296547088' post='2614454']
The amount of complaining in this thread despite peace being achieved, is overwhelming.

*cheers for =LOST=* :wub:

Congratulations to all parties involved.
[/quote]

:wub: you right back, Ellie :smug:

o/ =LOST= (and co.) for taking down their second alliance in 2 weeks. We're on a roll :smug:

o/ Peace

I'm glad to see this. Also,

[quote name='Comrade Korey' timestamp='1296537298' post='2614064']
All of this "MCXA shall write a blah blah blah" is crap. They declared in defense of their allies, stop trying to mock them, people have real life to attend to. You are wasting people's time with pointless garbage.
[/quote]

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1296537563' post='2614088']
What !@#$@#$ stupid terms, stop wasting people's time.

Was it so hard to give white peace?
[/quote]

I am going on record saying that I'd much rather enjoy some media and have an audience for my creativity over spending months shelling out reparations for a war that has nothing to do with me. Talk about a waste of time: spending half of a year unable to grow is a waste of time. You two, and many others that I don't feel like quoting, need to lighten up a little bit and be happy that people are making a conscious effort to avoid punitive monetary reparations.

I have nothing but respect and kindness for all of our former enemies, You guys gave us a good fight and many of you were honorable and respectful throughout the whole conflict.

This deserves a hailing.

o/ GRUE
o/ =LOST=
o/ ODN
o/ LSF,
o/ NEAT
o/ DICE
o/ Tetris
o/ INT