Some More Peace

OsRavan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296543355' post='2614378']
Exactly whom do you think is listening to your whining?
[/quote]

Whomever this forum gives me notifications of quoting what I say, presumably.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296544401' post='2614401']
[/quote]

So sorry, but that doesn't mean they're actually *listening* to what you have to say. They're only dialing up to refute it.

I think you knew what I meant in the first place.

[quote name='Hombre de Murcielago' timestamp='1296539954' post='2614227']
We just wanted to prevent MCXA from having to review the two Ewok specials for us a week from now :smug:
[/quote]

If you did that I'd say you all have no soul and would not stop working until =LOST= was disbanded. :v: Those specials were horrible and lets forget Lucas ever made them.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296544401' post='2614401']
[/quote]

Quit jerkin around, you dang near made me spill the rub and it's the last bottle I got. :mad:

[img]http://www.oldtownmkt.com/images/products/large/Rub_Texas_Pig_Rub.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296544481' post='2614402']
So sorry, but that doesn't mean they're actually *listening* to what you have to say. They're only dialing up to refute it.

I think you knew what I meant in the first place.
[/quote]

Well, in order to respond to something, most people would have to read it first. Judging by your words however, you do not actually read such posts, and merely repeat the same empty PR lines based on the allegiance of the person you are responding to, rather than the context of their discussion. It is fairly disappointing to see you act in that manner, but I suppose that when the actual content of your arguments consists mostly of "you are bad guys and nobody likes you", it is not surprising.

Less than two weeks of war? Really? Quick surrenders like this help make wars boring one sided beat downs. We don't have enough wars around here, then when we finally get a good one it goes up like a flash in a pan because too many alliances can't stand the heat. How many direct allies did MCXA leave behind to burn? How many more alliances where this decision harm? If you can't hold your alliance together for three months under curbstomp conditions then you may as well go ask the GPA for a neutrality handbook.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1296545386' post='2614422']
Less than two weeks of war? Really? Quick surrenders like this help make wars boring one sided beat downs. We don't have enough wars around here, then when we finally get a good one it goes up like a flash in a pan because too many alliances can't stand the heat. How many direct allies did MCXA leave behind to burn? How many more alliances where this decision harm? If you can't hold your alliance together for three months under curbstomp conditions then you may as well go ask the GPA for a neutrality handbook.
[/quote]

It's a good one on some fronts, but there's enough paper NS on your side to get easily exposed by our strong fighters, and enough strong fighters on our side to cover up any paper NS we have.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1296544840' post='2614409']
Well, in order to respond to something, most people would have to read it first. Judging by your words however, you do not actually read such posts, and merely repeat the same empty PR lines based on the allegiance of the person you are responding to, rather than the context of their discussion. It is fairly disappointing to see you act in that manner, but I suppose that when the actual content of your arguments consists mostly of "you are bad guys and nobody likes you", it is not surprising.
[/quote]

Sigh. Apparently I must repeat the question in a form more palatable to your rock-hard brain:

What do you think you're actually accomplishing with your whining? Whose minds do you think you're actually changing?

[quote name='Comrade Korey' timestamp='1296537298' post='2614064']
All of this "MCXA shall write a blah blah blah" is crap. They declared in defense of their allies, stop trying to mock them, people have real life to attend to. You are wasting people's time with pointless garbage.
[/quote]
Good point, next time we'll just take 5k tech and $20mil per MCXA nation.

Keep on truckin.

Edited by rrkilledme

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296545693' post='2614428']
Sigh. Apparently I must repeat the question in a form more palatable to your rock-hard brain:

What do you think you're actually accomplishing with your whining? Whose minds do you think you're actually changing?
[/quote]

All that is needed for the forces of evil to succeed is for enough good men to remain silent. In the end it doesn't matter if anyone hears him, or changes their minds, at least he was brave enough to speak up.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1296545826' post='2614431']
All that is needed for the forces of evil to succeed is for enough good men to remain silent. In the end it doesn't matter if anyone hears him, or changes their minds, at least he was brave enough to speak up.
[/quote]
Sure takes a crazy amount of bravery to post something on OWF. Medal for this^ guy please?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296545693' post='2614428']

[/quote]

Ah see, that is called persuasion rather than listening. That is of course what I assumed you meant at the start, but your inaccuracies allowed me an opening to criticise the level of your conduct lately, so I took it. You can think of it as a less crude version of your attempts to characterise the "opposition" as holding inferior mental traits.

[quote name='rrkilledme' timestamp='1296546166' post='2614440']
Sure takes a crazy amount of bravery to post something on OWF. Medal for this^ guy please?
[/quote]

Oh I am quite sure STA is backing up their words in this war

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1296545547' post='2614425']
It's a good one on some fronts, but there's enough paper NS on your side to get easily exposed by our strong fighters, and enough strong fighters on our side to cover up any paper NS we have.
[/quote]

Hows Sparta doing BTW?