Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296450336' post='2612113']
Quite possibly one of the most pointless DoW's ever posted. Do GOONS even have any slots left for you to take at this point?
[/quote]
Acutally, the hilarious part is we still have [i]hundreds[/i].

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296450438' post='2612120']
Most of them are in the upper tiers where they know they would be slaughtered by our allies.

Well whatever the case NSO, if you thought the 90m I charged Dopp was high, just wait till you see the bill I charge you for [I]this[/i].
[/quote]
Is this literally your response to ever dow? "Oh man I'm going to charge you sooo much reps!"

Most of them are in the upper tiers where they know they would be slaughtered by our allies.

Well whatever the case NSO, if you thought the 90m I charged Dopp was high, just wait till you see the bill I charge you for [I]this[/i].
[/quote]

Oh I'm shaking in my little Sith boots.

[/quote]

Embrace your hate. Give in to the dark side.

You know I heard word yesterday that declaring on GOONS had become so day before yesterday and that the Sith were going to be in with some new vogue and I thought "I can't wait to see them strut the runway." But then my girl over in SirWilliamsburg was all like "Arrrrdie, you're not going to believe this" and I was all like "noooo what is it girl?" And then she told me that GOONS was already retro. I complained that retro was soooo last month but then she told me that retro was now retro and I was so huffy.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296450517' post='2612131']
Is this literally your response to ever dow? "Oh man I'm going to charge you sooo much reps!"
[/quote]
Yep, this way it will be a lot less of a shock when you guys finally get the bill.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296450589' post='2612142']
You know I heard word yesterday that declaring on GOONS had become so day before yesterday and that the Sith were going to be in with some new vogue and I thought "I can't wait to see them strut the runway." But then my girl over in SirWilliamsburg was all like "Arrrrdie, you're not going to believe this" and I was all like "noooo what is it girl?" And then she told me that GOONS was already retro. I complained that retro was soooo last month but then she told me that retro was now retro and I was so huffy.
[/quote]

Mad props on this one. I laughed quite a bit after reading. :P

And before I forget.

o/ Doomhouse!

Edited by Heyman

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296450589' post='2612142']
[/quote]

I'm !@#$@#$ cracking up dude, I don't even know what to say to this.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296450696' post='2612151']
Wait, what? Aren't there like 9 alliances piled on you? How is that even possible?
[/quote]
The question you should be asking is [i]which[/i] alliances are piled on us.

And we're fighting 11 of them now. :awesome:

Let me get this straight, earlier today you were telling me about how you were dragging your feet on entering this because, and I quote, "Co-ordination has not brought a front logical to put us on." Now, a mere few hours later, you decide to hop aboard not merely one of the most overcrowded fronts of this war but one that opened almost a week ago? So much for "tactics" and "discipline".

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296450575' post='2612139']
Cue "witty" remarks from NSO et al.

On that note, goody, another alliance has declared on us. This will surely be consequential to the war effort, both on this front and at large.
[/quote]
Dude, meta-remarks to witty remarks are like so 2010.