Peace is a Lie

Heft

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296452336' post='2612328']
They think that making themselves look like idiots without a proper understanding of the English language somehow makes us mad

It's all apart of their ~strategy~
[/quote]

If it doesn't make you mad then why does GOONs spend so much time whining about it

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296452239' post='2612310']
So, I'm guessing you and Zhadumb still hate Ivan and thus you are taking it out on us?
[/quote]
Hate? I'd be hard pressed to think of anyone I pity more. He was once considered the greatest leader in the game, a reputation destroyed when he founded your alliance. He was once capable of doing almost anything, now all he is left with are NPO, NpO, and NSO which have demonstrated little more than impotence going on two years now. I would be hard pressed to think of anyone who still plays who has been so thoroughly embarrassed (by such showings as this one) and have been so completely disgraced.

Frankly, though, no, this isn't even about that. This is simply remarkably poor planning from an alliance that so constantly and shamelessly self promotes and from personalities who used to be renowned for their skill and cunning. So, let me ask you, was it that appearances can be deceiving and you were never really that good or did you simply get so rusty on your carefully crafted pedestals you forgot how to fight?

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1296452442' post='2612342']
The entire "BBBAAAWWW IT'S GOONS" part is worth doing it.
[/quote]
Hey man, i'm not the one who is coming across as illiterate. I'm trying to save you any potential embarrassment in the future. But with posts like this I can see it's an impossible task :<

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1296452503' post='2612348']
Everything.
[/quote]
I'm afraid I don't follow. Or are you just trying to seem all ~macho~ ?

[quote name='Heyman' timestamp='1296452564' post='2612361']
In short: It doesn't.
[/quote]
See Sulmar, this was all that was needed.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296452703' post='2612374']
We're not whining about it, if you guys want to make yourselfs look dumb for no reason go ahead.

inb4 someone says I'm mad.
[/quote]

How are we dumb because we spell GOONs right

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296452805' post='2612386']
Hey man, i'm not the one who is coming across as illiterate. I'm trying to save you any potential embarrassment in the future. But with posts like this I can see it's an impossible task :<
[/quote]
Dude, now it's come to this? Our one really stupid way of mocking GOON[b]s[/b] is being mocked as illiteracy even though it's quite obviously on purpose?

Man both our sides have lost our touch.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296452785' post='2612382']
Hate? I'd be hard pressed to think of anyone I pity more. He was once considered the greatest leader in the game, a reputation destroyed when he founded your alliance. He was once capable of doing almost anything, now all he is left with are NPO, NpO, and NSO which have demonstrated little more than impotence going on two years now. I would be hard pressed to think of anyone who still plays who has been so thoroughly embarrassed (by such showings as this one) and have been so completely disgraced.

Frankly, though, no, this isn't even about that. This is simply remarkably poor planning from an alliance that so constantly and shamelessly self promotes and from personalities who used to be renowned for their skill and cunning. So, let me ask you, was it that appearances can be deceiving and you were never really that good or did you simply get so rusty on your carefully crafted pedestals you forgot how to fight?
[/quote]
So, I'll take that as a yes.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296452805' post='2612386']
[/quote]
Only the gods can make me stop embarrassing myself.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296452907' post='2612399']
haha man whatever. It's up to you if you want to debate a basic understanding of the English language from the wrong side.
[/quote]

Haven't you noticed only MK GOONs and Umbrella spell it the wrong way?

The rest of us have it right

GOONs oh how you guys slay me

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296450589' post='2612142']
You know I heard word yesterday that declaring on GOONS had become so day before yesterday and that the Sith were going to be in with some new vogue and I thought "I can't wait to see them strut the runway." But then my girl over in SirWilliamsburg was all like "Arrrrdie, you're not going to believe this" and I was all like "noooo what is it girl?" And then she told me that GOONS was already retro. I complained that retro was soooo last month but then she told me that retro was now retro and I was so huffy.
[/quote]
You're my new hero.

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1296452664' post='2612370']
I see you still witty and intelligent as ever. Please, never change.
[/quote]

Oh Epi I thought I would never see you again! Glad to have you back have you worked on your math skills yet?

*Sniff.

Oh how it does bring tears to my tired eyes to see Doomhouse using me good ol' Moldavi Doctrine. Really, we declared this war to thank you for being such good students more than anything else.

Edited by heggo