Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1296451090' post='2612176']
The nice thing about this topic is that you didn't even need to open it to know NSO was DoW'ing GOONS and letting Umbrella, MK, FAN completely decimate the NPO. Thanks for being so predictable NSO.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, NSO can really only hit GOONS. Our nations are just as terrible as theirs.[/color]

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1296451336' post='2612195']
You know what? You did it NSO. You've finally made a Goon cry. But... these are tears of [b]joy[/b]. [i]Thank you[/i].
[/quote]

Give me all those tears all of them. NOW!!!!!! Nom nom.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296451110' post='2612178']
It takes the Sith almost a week to get ready for war. What a capable alliance and magnificent ally they must be.
[/quote]
Actually, we've been ready since [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=50642]05 March 2009[/url]. Peace is a lie.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296450438' post='2612120']
[IMG]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/GOONsSpreadCult.png[/IMG]
Are you implying that your culture is manure which is spread across farmlands? Because that's what I'm getting from this image.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Arrogant bourgeoisie !@#$%^&....Do you think you're better than us?[/color]

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1296451193' post='2612185']
Perhaps, you know, we respect what our allies ask us to do. NOVEL CONCEPT!
[/quote]

That's almost worse, really. I mean it is one thing to have lost the keys to your bomber in the sofa but you are telling me this was on purpose? I appreciate charity as much as the next guy but is it really wise to leave your war planning for such a crucial conflict in the hands of The Flying Tigers?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296451656' post='2612224']
[color="#0000FF"]Arrogant bourgeoisie !@#$%^&....Do you think you're better than us?[/color]
[/quote]
Excuse me, it doesn't get much more proletariat than the working class backed by the union GOONS'.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296451879' post='2612244']
Excuse me, it doesn't get much more proletariat than the working class backed by the union GOONS'.
[/quote]

I see nothing but falsehoods in this statement.