Peace is a Lie

Heft

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1296456324' post='2612598']
You are right, and I can say absolutely nothing, so I will part with this:

I thoroughly apologize for any permanent damage I've caused you. Your tears were delicious though, do not fret.
[/quote]
I'm in Misfit Nations, not GOONS, but your "strategic withdrawal" from the topics under discussion and this conversation is noted.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1296455593' post='2612568']
That's illumanation, son, darkness is the lack of light, providing contrast and visual data. Duh.

Your conclusions are flawed. The collective decision making process of Viridia is the greatest power there is (in regards to my behavior). Peace isn't a lie, it's the absense of war. While it may be superfluous at points, saying it's a lie is nothing but cheap poetry, and typical francoist bovine excrement.[/quote]
Sith aren't Francoist. While we may share certain viewpoints and certain conclusions, and I have no real issue with the Pacifican ideology, it is, nonetheless, their ideology, and not ours.

[quote]Surely you jest, how the heck you supposed they'd had warchests without this delay? ;)
[/quote]
Your warchest is only a week's worth of income?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1296456560' post='2612606']
Glad to see that someone appreciates our actions! Now can you get your allies to stop complaining?
[/quote]
You say "complaining" I say "keeping a light on the hypocrisies of their aggressors."

But I am glad that you appreciate the commendation.

Someone get a shipment of Prozac over to FluidicSpace STAT! No I kid, do go on though. Your keen and penetrating insight is just dead on and your bitterness is not at all noticeable. NORLY
:ph34r:

o/ NSO
The Sith Shall Rise Again and the Blood of Their Enemies Shall Stain the Land For Generations

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1296456745' post='2612613']
Lol, another &#$@ alliance declaring upon GOONS. Now they definately take the trophy home... why do you keep beating iFOK, GOONS?

To NSO, this is called the iFOK manoeuvre, not the GOONS manoeuvre for a reason....
[/quote]
I can't really be bothered to pay attention to iFoK, so I really have no idea what you're talking about here.

I am glad that you have risen to enough prominence to have some sort of maneuver named for you, good for you.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1296456970' post='2612620']
I can't really be bothered to pay attention to iFoK, so I really have no idea what you're talking about here.

I am glad that you have risen to enough prominence to have some sort of maneuver named for you, good for you.
[/quote]

Piling alliances on a single alliance on the opposite front had been nicknamed the "iFOK manoeuvre", because the tactic was applied on my alliance for the first time in Cyberverse history.. Not my concept or idea, but the name stuck I guess.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1296457144' post='2612623']
Piling alliances on a single alliance on the opposite front had been nicknamed the "iFOK manoeuvre", because the tactic was applied on my alliance for the first time in Cyberverse history.. Not my concept or idea, but the name stuck I guess.
[/quote]
I thought it was FOK's alliance?

[/quote]
Interesting. Though GOONS aren't really the "opposite front" (I don't think, what does that mean anyway?), they're kind of right there, in the middle, as initial aggressors and all.

But nice to know, I will note that away in some folder somewhere.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296457007' post='2612622']
We have tasted them.
[/quote]
If you have, they haven't been from the ones on IRC, we all think it's pretty funny. We're even chatting it up with RV in there.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296456846' post='2612617']
I wonder what happen in DH's and GOONS private channels: "Hey guys let's make the same jokes about their strategy again, may be this time they will change their minds and attack MK/Umbrella."
[/quote]
But it's worked so well for them so far!

[/quote]

I'd actually call it the CIS Maneuver if you really want to name it. FOK Diet was hardly the first.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296456846' post='2612617']
I wonder what happen in DH's and GOONS private channels: "Hey guys let's make the same jokes about their strategy again, may be this time they will change their minds and attack MK/Umbrella."
[/quote]
To be fair, I don't really think you can call it a strategy.

[/quote]
Sorry to ruin your claim to fame, but that tactic has been employed long before iFOK was even created. For a start, it was used in GWIII IIRC.

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296457431' post='2612630']
If you have, they haven't been from the ones on IRC, we all think it's pretty funny. We're even chatting it up with RV in there.
[/quote]

He was referencing the abundance in the previous eleven pages.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1296457739' post='2612639']
To be fair, I don't really think you can call it a strategy.
[/quote]

To be fair this joke "This is not a strategy!" is exactly what I'm talking about, are you in their channels too? :v: