Peace is a Lie

Heft

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1296489616' post='2613041']
He's mine now. He doesn't love GOONS anymore.
[/quote]

Oh you are truly evil :(

Can he come visit some time, maybe a weekend leave at least? Chaperone him of you will, dinner is on me.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jimbei' timestamp='1296491027' post='2613057']
With the average GOON fighting raiding the unsuspecting person periodically, their WC's must suck. With this, GOONS is finished or at the very least, irreparably damaged. Cut the crap.
[/quote]
The "damage" you've done to us is nothing a few seasons of reps can't fix. I'm not terribly concerned, all you've really done is solidify our community, and got our less-active nations active and involved.

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1296493302' post='2613097']
Oh you are truly evil :(

Can he come visit some time, maybe a weekend leave at least? Chaperone him of you will, dinner is on me.
[/quote]

Not until I see some child support, you deadbeat.

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296455016' post='2612544']
Christmas e'er day.

Also, I love how everyone misspells GOONS like it pisses us off. Quite humorous really.
[/quote]
It evidently does piss you off, if it didn't you wouldn't have bothered correcting them after the first few times.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296493800' post='2613109']
The "damage" you've done to us is nothing a few seasons of reps can't fix. I'm not terribly concerned, all you've really done is solidify our community, and got our less-active nations active and involved.
[/quote]

unless your all bill locked shortly, which its looking like soon. thats the problem with raiding alliances. You lack warchests for the real wars.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296493800' post='2613109']
I'm not terribly concerned, all you've really done is solidify our community, and got our less-active nations active and involved.
[/quote]

This could be said for most alliance during times of war, nothing new really.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296494017' post='2613114']
Irreparably damaged? Holy hell, someone is either that clueless or trying that hard to be convincing. :psyduck:
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not going to attempt to support that claim. Alliances can be rebuilt.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1296494237' post='2613124']
[/quote]
Especially when you have two allies (MK and Umbrella) that are constantly looking for tech to buy and have big enough warchests to pump an alliance like GOONS full of aid for months.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1296494324' post='2613128']
Especially when you have two allies (MK and Umbrella) that are constantly looking for tech to buy and have big enough warchests to pump an alliance like GOONS full of aid for months.
[/quote]

and what if all 3 of them are busy paying 9 months of reps?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296494659' post='2613136']
and what if all 3 of them are busy paying 9 months of reps?
[/quote]
[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296494658' post='2613135']
Yes - yes we will ... When? :mellow:
[/quote]
It's so cute that you think you have a chance.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296494794' post='2613140']
It's so cute that you think you have a chance.
[/quote]

Who said anything about a chance? We just won't quit. There's a difference. And in the end it will eventually mean our win.

It's irreparable damage when it's done to the upper tier. Blowing up infra from a 10k infra guy really takes a while or a big chunk from the warchest to rebuild. Blowing up infra from a 1k infra guy less only 10 days to repair, a month for a 3k infra one. And now everyone will love GOONS for taking the bullets for everyone else. GOONS will have a better time recruiting too, with a "we need you" campaign. They've lost a few months of infra in exchange for many more months of respect.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1296494195' post='2613121']
unless your all bill locked shortly, which its looking like soon. thats the problem with raiding alliances. You lack warchests for the real wars.
[/quote]

I'm sure NPO and co. will have no problem bill-locking small nations constantly receiving aid (and will somehow pull off bill-lock on the larger ones with warchests). I'm also sure you're correct when guessing that raiding alliances lack warchests (no need to know specifics, just pull it out of your ass and run with it!).

No matter, these alliances are going to hold out (with their uppers in PM) for forever - just ask them - and that is how they will win this.

:wacko:

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1296494237' post='2613124']
[/quote]

I'd stick with it regardless. It better justifies ~the strategy~.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296495088' post='2613143']
Who said anything about a chance? We just won't quit. There's a difference. And in the end it will eventually mean our win.
[/quote]

Yeah, except we actually have the means to fight forever. You don't.

Hail Doomhouse.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296495414' post='2613148']
I'm sure NPO and co. will have no problem bill-locking small nations constantly receiving aid (and will somehow pull off bill-lock on the larger ones with warchests). I'm also sure you're correct when guessing that raiding alliances lack warchests (no need to know specifics, just pull it out of your ass and run with it!).

No matter, these alliances are going to hold out (with their uppers in PM) for forever - just ask them - and that is how they will win this.

:wacko:

I'd stick with it regardless. It better justifies ~the strategy~.
[/quote]

If your at 30k NS and dont have over 500 mill, expect to be bill locked by the end of this war.