Peace is a Lie

Heft

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296763463' post='2618018']
mrwuss, you're turrible. I wish nothing but the worst for you.
[/quote]

that's not very gov like of you, im telling [s]leet[/s] sardonic

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just compiled a bunch of statistics regarding our wars versus GOONS, involving the number of wars declared, the number of nations not in PM, and the ratio v. GOONS (also put all wars with NPO since they have a lot of other wars). Looks like NSO is sitting at the top against GOONS:

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/KainIIIC/GOONSvNPOfriends.png[/IMG]

Props to some others like TLR, CoJ, TPF, Olympus, etc.

o/ Sith

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1296810811' post='2619109']
64 Digits looks mighty lonely.
[/quote]
Trust me, we have Goons working on it, but there are only so many wars we can declare and they won't declare on us.

Also, your numbers look good NSO but I think you can do better. If you really work at it you can get up to a full ratio of 3!

I believe you can. :smug:

E: Cleaned up.

Edited by Feldheim C

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296815383' post='2619128']
Trust me, we have Goons working on it, but there are only so many wars we can declare and they won't declare on us.

Also, your numbers look good NSO but I think you can do better. If you really work at it you can get up to a full ratio of 3!

I believe you can. :smug:

E: Cleaned up.
[/quote]

Perhaps so, but for a war expected to drag out so long when you've got allies as rich as yours - that wouldn't be very smart lol

The Sith may arrive late (by appearance), but we certainly arrive in style. :smug:

The funny thing about those numbers (we've run more comprehensive ones ourselves) is an EoG of ours - RUKUNU - has declared more wars than the entirety of 64Digits has. Talk about a waste of space.

I do like how Legion's "efforts" are overshadowed by an alliance a fraction of their size. Way to go the both of you. ;)

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296795421' post='2618896']
tis a pretty tempting offer, aint it GOONS?
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/KainIIIC/WillAnth.png[/img]
[/quote]

Uh that whole deal was actually [b]my idea[/b], if you read back, so you should probably offer it to me rather than these mythical "GOONS" ok? (Pre-emptive statement: I would accept, obviously!)