Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to point this out, but every-time you guys make a war declaration you insist on bashing and acting like you're god's gift to CN. Each war you're subsequently defeated and you surrender or acquire "white peace" (which is really just surrendering). I'm not saying you're a bad alliance, it's just that...well...you're not scary. You're certainly far from being a top dog, and put simply your bark is far worse then your bite.

[quote name='Libera' timestamp='1296600839' post='2615147']
I hate to point this out, but every-time you guys make a war declaration you insist on bashing and acting like you're god's gift to CN.[/quote]

Sig tells you all you need to know. :smug:

[quote name='Libera' timestamp='1296600839' post='2615147']
I hate to point this out, but every-time you guys make a war declaration you insist on bashing and acting [b]like you're god's gift to CN[/b]. Each war you're subsequently defeated and you surrender or acquire "white peace" (which is really just surrendering). I'm not saying you're a bad alliance, it's just that...well...you're not scary. You're certainly far from being a top dog, and put simply your bark is far worse then your bite.
[/quote]

It is because we are. It is not my fault, or the fault of the Order you have not yet come to this realization. It takes time, and I do not fault you for your ignorance.

[quote name='Libera' timestamp='1296602161' post='2615180']
Have you guys even won a war of consequence? Whether as the primary alliance or as a supporting alliance, it doesn't really matter.
[/quote]

Well we were technically on the Karma side of the Karma War. So there's that one. We beat the tar out of RAD too. That war was of no consequence but it was pretty fun. Glad I could help.

[quote name='Libera' timestamp='1296602161' post='2615180']
Have you guys even won a war of consequence? Whether as the primary alliance or as a supporting alliance, it doesn't really matter.
[/quote]

You can save yourself the embarrassment of asking stupid questions by examining our publicly available records.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296603204' post='2615206']
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/New_Sith_Order

I'll give ya a hand ...

6 victories out of 9 wars. 1 white peace.
[/quote]

Karma was not 3 wars, so thats 4 wins 2 losses and a white peace. Not a terrible war record, but not something to brag about either. Especially when you consider that 2 of your 4 wins were against micros.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296604046' post='2615230']
Karma was not 3 wars, so thats 4 wins 2 losses and a white peace. Not a terrible war record, but not something to brag about either. Especially when you consider that 2 of your 4 wins were against micros.
[/quote]

I completely agree with you Typoninja. Luckily, we have never disbanded. That [i]is[/i] a record to be proud of.

Edited by Wad of Lint

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296586801' post='2614859']
So first we're inconsistent hypocrites and now we're living in the past? You really need to work on your arguments, because now you're just grasping for straws.
[/quote]

I never once called you hypocrites so you most be confusing me with someone else or trying to put words into my mouth to fit your counter arguement which is grasping at straws :P anyways im bored of your nonsense, have fun slapping GOONS around NSO :awesome:

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296604046' post='2615230']
[/quote]
Actually NSO-CDC was a one week war against a handful of nations that ended in white peace, NSO-RAD was a 3 day war (bad joke for RAD) that ended in white peace, and NSO-IoM Rogues was helping Carpe Diem beat down some ex-members who were rogue-quitting, so I think their record is 1 win 2 losses and 3 white peace.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1296606363' post='2615269']
Does Duckroll have any copyright lawyers to deal with this act of aggression?
[/quote]

NSO has some very good copyright lawyers if Duckroll ever needs to utilize them. They've already successfully gotten NSO the copyright to White Peace and others that slip my mind at the moment.

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1296607546' post='2615285']
Actually NSO-CDC was a one week war against a handful of nations that ended in white peace, NSO-RAD was a 3 day war (bad joke for RAD) that ended in white peace, and NSO-IoM Rogues was helping Carpe Diem beat down some ex-members who were rogue-quitting, so I think their record is 1 win 2 losses and 3 white peace.
[/quote]
Actually IoM were not former Carpe Diem members, but rather a former alliance (Imperium of Man) that left by going rogue on Carpe Diem.

[quote name='TBRaiders' timestamp='1296607546' post='2615285']
[/quote]

I stand corrected;

But it seems so do you :P

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296607792' post='2615290']
Actually IoM were not former Carpe Diem members, but rather a former alliance (Imperium of Man) that left by going rogue on Carpe Diem.
[/quote]

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296607792' post='2615290']
[/quote]

To clarify again, IoM was a splinter alliance from Carpe Diem, who was in Terra Cotta originally with us. Those members who didn't go back to either NSO or Carpe Diem (Bacon God was from IoM <3) upon the time of disbandment (November '09 or so), went rogue on Carpe Diem as a "final solution", something like 500k or so worth of NS. Yeah. They went rogue / declared on their own ally, not to mention that many of them helped found CD >_>

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1296616359' post='2615448']
I would like to ignore politics for a moment and compliment my GOONS opponents. I hope you burn and all, but you're well prepared and a good fight. Keep it up, we're having lots of fun.

Obligatory :(( GOONS :((
[/quote]

Likewise, NSO had probably the best blitz of the dozen or so alliances that dog piled GOONS. It'll be fun fighting your alliance, seeing as you actually pose a good challenge to us, unlike some other alliances...

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296617752' post='2615521']
Likewise, NSO had probably the best blitz of the dozen or so alliances that dog piled GOONS. It'll be fun fighting your alliance, seeing as you actually pose a good challenge to us, unlike some other alliances...
[/quote]
I take full credit for the quality blitz :smug: .

Edit: it would have been even better if your defensive slots were't all full :(. Umbrella and MK need to not be so good at nation building so we have more nations in range of them.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1296621194' post='2615609']
I take full credit for the quality blitz :smug: .

Edit: it would have been even better if your defensive slots were't all full :(. Umbrella and MK need to not be so good at nation building so we have more nations in range of them.
[/quote]

Hey, my defensive slots aren't filled, but I think your nation is a little large to hit me. Perhaps you could send someone my way though :ehm:

And good on ya then, it was the best one since ours.