Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296617752' post='2615521']
Likewise, NSO had probably the best blitz of the dozen or so alliances that dog piled GOONS. It'll be fun fighting your alliance, seeing as you actually pose a good challenge to us, unlike some other alliances...
[/quote]
This was my feelings last night, but after winning 3 (and only 3 out of 6 were sent) victories with less than a third of the troops of two of my 3 NSO counters, I'm not so sure anymore.

What deployment odds do you guys teach over there?

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296622085' post='2615623']
Hey, my defensive slots aren't filled, but I think your nation is a little large to hit me. Perhaps you could send someone my way though :ehm:

And good on ya then, it was the best one since ours.
[/quote]
I'll do my best to arrange something for you ;).

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1296529754' post='2613791']
[font="Tahoma"]We aren't randomly targeting alliances, we're hitting NPO with a CB that we hold valid. Our allies also share this value, and that is all that matters.[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]---[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]As for the OP, this is a symbolic measure. Enjoy beating up on GOONS, we'll only supply them with more and more cash and your side will run out of it before ours does... And post war, GOONS will supply us with tech. So I personally thank you for placing many skilled and reliable GOONies back into tech-seller range.[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]Furthermore, I suspect GOONS will harden after this conflict and be much more fierce in future clashes...so again, enjoy the symbolic victory...but you've set yourselves up for a failure on a strategic and tactical basis.[/font]
[/quote]

lol, the "I don't like you" CB. and what other option is there oh war guru? not to mention I haven't done anything as SNAFU is not currently involved with this conflict.

[quote name='Communist Manifisto' timestamp='1296622985' post='2615644']
Legitimate wars have been started for less.
[/quote]
There is no objectively "legitimate" war. Any war is "legitimate" or not in the eye of the beholder. The Doomhouse DoW on Pacifica was "legitimate" by your standards, and we have at all times expressed that we have no problem with the lack of what most see as a "legitimate" CB. It's a war. Let's have some fun.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1296623216' post='2615653']
There is no objectively "legitimate" war. Any war is "legitimate" or not in the eye of the beholder. The Doomhouse DoW on Pacifica was "legitimate" by your standards, and we have at all times expressed that we have no problem with the lack of what most see as a "legitimate" CB. It's a war. Let's have some fun.
[/quote]
NSO has the right idea, but unfortunately NSO doesn't speak for all of your side.

TBH though, I'm surprised that Doomhouse is fighting the dark side.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1296623216' post='2615653']
[/quote]
Seriously, why aren't our alliances better acquainted.

Sard! get on that.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1296623994' post='2615671']
You've lost your way :(. Join us, and we can rule the galaxy!
[/quote]
Didn't you guys hear? Doomhouse is the new darkside. At least according to parts of your coalition.

Maybe it is you who has lost your way. :smug:

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296624921' post='2615694']
Didn't you guys hear? Doomhouse is the new darkside. At least according to parts of your coalition.

[/quote]
NSO doesn't lose it's way, at most we just forge a new path. :smug:

[quote name='Communist Manifisto' timestamp='1296622463' post='2615629']
This was my feelings last night, but after winning 3 (and only 3 out of 6 were sent) victories with less than a third of the troops of two of my 3 NSO counters, I'm not so sure anymore.

What deployment odds do you guys teach over there?
[/quote]

Well I guess it all depends on who gets thrown at you. I've won 13 of 15 GAs (3 of them being defensive, all victories). That being said, they're all good fighters and pretty well prepared (well... Stalin has a bit of a small WC, but that's okay :P). I'm just better :smug:

yes, this cordiality sickens me.

GOONS SUCKS!

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296624921' post='2615694']

[/quote]

Did you read the DoW? You're only just realizing our ways finally, it is our long-since-overgrown path your finally treading. :awesome:

:(( GOONs :((

I just got countered by two more GOONs while posting here hahaha :awesome:

[quote name='Feldheim C' timestamp='1296617752' post='2615521']
Likewise, NSO had probably the best blitz of the dozen or so alliances that dog piled GOONS. It'll be fun fighting your alliance, seeing as you actually pose a good challenge to us, [b]unlike some other alliances...[/b]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If you do not fear the Legion you have made a terrible mistake, one which you are almost certain to regret. It is all part of a cunning plan. Soon you will see something you never would have seen coming.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296632869' post='2615943']
[color="#0000FF"]If you do not fear the Legion you have made a terrible mistake, one which you are almost certain to regret. It is all part of a cunning plan. Soon you will see something you never would have seen coming.[/color]
[/quote]
Any idea what that would be?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296630223' post='2615889']
Well I guess it all depends on who gets thrown at you. I've won 13 of 15 GAs (3 of them being defensive, all victories). That being said, they're all good fighters and pretty well prepared (well... Stalin has a bit of a small WC, but that's okay :P). I'm just better :smug:

GOONS SUCKS!
[/quote]
Hey, we're just classing it up in here, is that so wrong?

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296631157' post='2615908']
Did you read the DoW? You're only just realizing our ways finally, it is our long-since-overgrown path your finally treading. :awesome:

:(( GOONs :((

I just got countered by two more GOONs while posting here hahaha :awesome:
[/quote]

Even if it is. You guys should not have let it overgrown so far, else you wouldn't have lost your way. :smug:

Seriously though, you guys should come join the party, it's fun over here.

Edited by Feldheim C

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1296634740' post='2615969']
A triple break off flanking maneuver. Duh.
[/quote]
Oh, of course. How could I have been so blind to that obvious course of action?

Edited by Feldheim C

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296583461' post='2614815']
At risk of being overly pedantic here, that's not entirely the case. The alliance is GOONS. A member is a Goon, not a GOON, and multiple members are Goons.

I hope that sheds some light on the GOONS/GOONs/GOON/Goon/Goons dilemma.[/quote]

I don't care, I was just trying to get everyone to stop talking about it and talk about something interesting instead. And you ruined it so now I have to scroll past the same debate for the next few weeks too. You will pay for this <_<

[quote name='Communist Manifisto' timestamp='1296622985' post='2615644']
Legitimate wars have been started for less.
[/quote]

I never said I had a problem with it, I just said that you should stop complaining about not having targets when "I don't like you" was your CB.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296630223' post='2615889']

GOON[s]S[/s][b]s[/b] SUCKS!
[/quote]

Fixed. Get it right. We've been lectured on this already.