Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amonra' timestamp='1296533185' post='2613873']
Well you know what happens to sharks when there is blood in the water right?
[/quote]

they go out for tea in a peaceful flower bed?

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1296574426' post='2614681']
Also the GOONs doesn't bother anyone, we tried to get the name officially changed to GOONs.

By we I mean me and someone else.

OH NO NOT THE [i]little s[/i] again!

(no one cares, you can't beat us on the battlefield and you sure as hell won't beat us on the forums)
[/quote]

You might want to tell that to the couple GOONies who have corrected people not once, but multiple times through multiple threads out of exasperation. :lol1:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296529471' post='2613786']
We have charged reps to every alliance who has attacked us, regardless of reason, and I see no reason to change that policy now.
[/quote]

You living in the past mate, remember you're suckling on MK's teet, who according to them dont believe in harsh reps in this "new world" of theirs, so since you started the offensive war with them in this "new world" where money and tech reps dont exist :awesome:

After all the world believed the stand up call to a free world without growth killing reps for months on end, so goodluck trying to get reps if you win...

Also dont make me laugh, because if anyone deserves to pay reps it should be DH and VE and co who started both wars with no reason and no diplomacy, but since we in the "new world" [b]white peace for everyone[/b] :lol1:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296575379' post='2614700']
You living in the past mate, remember you're suckling on MK's teet, who according to them dont believe in harsh reps in this "new world" of theirs, so since you started the offensive war with them in this "new world" where money and tech reps dont exist :awesome:
[/quote]
Not only is what you're saying not true, it's not even internally consistent. MK charged reps to TOP, significant reps. As to our reps, we charged reps to ninjas and FnKa during the roguefest conflict.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296576287' post='2614715']
Not only is what you're saying not true, it's not even internally consistent. MK charged reps to TOP, significant reps. As to our reps, we charged reps to ninjas and FnKa during the roguefest conflict.
[/quote]

So really, all your saying is the hypocrisy continues :v:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296576412' post='2614716']
So really, all your saying is the hypocrisy continues :v:
[/quote]
Not really, we've consistently charged reps in every conflict we've been in. It would be more hypocritical to stop. We weren't a part of karma anyway, so your accusation rings hollow.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296575379' post='2614700']

After all the world believed the stand up call to a free world without growth killing reps for months on end, so goodluck trying to get reps if you win...

Also dont make me laugh, because if anyone deserves to pay reps it should be DH and VE and co who started both wars with no reason and no diplomacy, but since we in the "new world" [b]white peace for everyone[/b] :lol1:
[/quote]

You should probably stay in peace mode for the duration of this war, with the way you've been running your mouth. I know a lot of people that would love to have a crack at the ignoramus behind your posting.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296576287' post='2614715']
[/quote]

Yes indeed you just pointed out that reps in the "new world" are for aggressive wars without reasons, as what you mentioned is exactly that :smug: now show me a war post karma where the aggressor demands reps from the loser and its allies who went in defence through treaty obligations.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296576869' post='2614723']
You should probably stay in peace mode for the duration of this war, with the way you've been running your mouth. I know a lot of people that would love to have a crack at the ignoramus behind your posting.
[/quote]

Hahaha obviously you dont know me, so since you connected to Athens why dont you go ask their gov about me, i love real wars and hardly done tech raid in the 3yrs+ ive been here, im used to real wars are you? ;) so as soon as i get the order to come out these people you know are more than welcome to give me a try ;)

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296578135' post='2614744']
Yes indeed you just pointed out that reps in the "new world" are for aggressive wars without reasons, as what you mentioned is exactly that :smug: now show me a war post karma where the aggressor demands reps from the loser and its allies who went in defence through treaty obligations.
[/quote]
God you are [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81217]so thick.[/url]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296578498' post='2614750']
God you are [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=81217]so thick.[/url]
[/quote]

Strange where was all the other reps looks like GOONS was the only one really who cared for reps there, interesting and i wouldnt call them excessive growth killing reps as money is quick and easy to pay off with them small amounts... but carry on as all you have proved is that you still living in the past :smug:

I've seen members of GOONS call themselves a GOON if I recall rightly? So GOONs would be the correct way to refer to more than one member of the alliance and GOONS would be the correct way to refer to the alliance? Most statements are fairly, if not completely, ambiguous in which of the two they are referring to so can everyone stop !@#$%*ing about it and talk about something interesting instead? Ta.

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1296502633' post='2613256']
So explain to me how this helps save NPO?
[/quote]

I think they're out to destroy GOONS, not save NPO. If you look at it that way, it makes sense.

And most of the DoW's reflect that, actually.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1296504210' post='2613287']
If Doomhouse really believes that this strategy of piling onto GOONs is going to help them win, why are they complaining? Don't they want to win this war? And if they are complaining because they want more targets, why don't they just declare on NSO and TPF and whoever else themselves like they did on the NPO?
[/quote]

It's possible GOONS can handle this coalition, from what I'm seeing*. I think the other guys are jealous :smug:

[size="1"]*thanks largely to the GOONland Airlift[/size]

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1296580471' post='2614775']
I've seen members of GOONS call themselves a GOON if I recall rightly? So GOONs would be the correct way to refer to more than one member of the alliance and GOONS would be the correct way to refer to the alliance?
[/quote]

At risk of being overly pedantic here, that's not entirely the case. The alliance is GOONS. A member is a Goon, not a GOON, and multiple members are Goons.

I hope that sheds some light on the GOONS/GOONs/GOON/Goon/Goons dilemma.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296581319' post='2614789']
I prefer the term, 'GOONies'
[/quote]

That would be 'Goonies'.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296579583' post='2614764']
Strange where was all the other reps looks like GOONS was the only one really who cared for reps there, interesting and i wouldnt call them excessive growth killing reps as money is quick and easy to pay off with them small amounts... but carry on as all you have proved is that you still living in the past. [IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3268/or855t.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

So first we're inconsistent hypocrites and now we're living in the past? You really need to work on your arguments, because now you're just grasping for straws.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296577060' post='2614725']
Oh dear, all this and you've lost your wit too! The tragedy of it all.
[/quote]
No wit intended. It was a statement of fact. That is literally the only thing I remember about you.

And I tend to be pretty good at remembering things.

Odd.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1296576876' post='2614724']
Its not just you but, a whole bunch of GOONS.
[/quote]
Then say GOONS (or Goons in the case of the above post), not 'you'. Heck, even 'you all' makes more sense than just 'you', unless you're referring to myself. Obviously you (that is you, not DRAGoN) need to work on your grammar and conventions. I am not a member of GOONS government nor a duly appointed representative of my alliance at-large, so I don't speak for us (that is, the membership of GOONS) by any means other than as a general member.

Yes this makes me sound like a grammar fascist. Deal with it.

Sincerly,
Doktor Pope Feldheim Contusion II, Sovereign of Oregonia and Member in good standing of GOONS

P.S. In before 'You mad' :smug: