Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1296494869' post='2613141']
Interesting that you think MK and Umbrella is going to be paying reps to you guys.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I wouldn't want any anyway. I've always thought of demanding reps as a wuss move. If you're so upset that you take damage in war you should be in GPA or MHA or some other neutral place.

Anyway, people saying GOONS will be permanently crippled are stupid. As Dopp said, alliances can rebuild.[/color]

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1296495680' post='2613151']
Yeah, except we actually have the means to fight forever. You don't.

Hail Doomhouse.
[/quote]

All the drive to get this thing started, I don't think you've realized what you've unleashed. Especially now that you're pressing for a world in the Sith image.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1296495913' post='2613155']
If your at 30k NS and dont have over 500 mill, expect to be bill locked by the end of this war.
[/quote]

XD

Not only does your analysis disregard GOONS' spread but it ignores the circumstances (that NPO and co.'s uppers will have to wait it out in PM as long as our lowers will have to fight, that we'll be constantly receiving financial in place of military aid [necessitated by ~the strategy~], etc).

But hey, you're the expert here. You know our alliance better than we do and are more intimate with long-term nuclear warfare than individuals who have seen it against some of Bob's top warriors (NPO in its heyday, TOP, et al). It would certainly be most wise of me to take your word and be far less optimistic.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296496507' post='2613168']
XD

Not only does your analysis disregard GOONS' spread but it ignores the circumstances (that NPO and co.'s uppers will have to wait it out in PM as long as our lowers will have to fight, that we'll be constantly receiving financial in place of military aid [necessitated by ~the strategy~], etc).

But hey, you're the expert here. You know our alliance better than we do and are more intimate with long-term nuclear warfare than individuals who have seen it against some of Bob's top warriors (NPO in its heyday, TOP, et al). It would certainly be most wise of me to take your word and be far less optimistic.
[/quote]
Hola.

Although you are right on a number of points, you still failed to address the fact your nations are [i]going[/i] to be bill locked. Have you explained to your little warriors what bill lock is? Have you explained to them how 15 million in aid every ten days is not going to keep a nation in the fight?

I've noticed that not many Umbrella/MK nations are sending soldier aid. You may want to have them do that, you're gonna need all the help you can get.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296496507' post='2613168']
XD

[/quote]

Avalon fought nuclear in KARMA for months. Im pretty sure I know what I am talking about with regards to long term war. Are you ready for a 8 month war where you can continually rebuild to 1k infra to continue nuking your opponents?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296493800' post='2613109']
The "damage" you've done to us is nothing a few seasons of reps can't fix. I'm not terribly concerned, all you've really done is solidify our community, and got our less-active nations active and involved.
[/quote]
And [i]that[/i], my good sir, was our intention. This war is really all for your benefit :). No need to thank us, we do it out of the goodness of our hearts.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1296495128' post='2613144']
It's irreparable damage when it's done to the upper tier. Blowing up infra from a 10k infra guy really takes a while or a big chunk from the warchest to rebuild. Blowing up infra from a 1k infra guy less only 10 days to repair, a month for a 3k infra one. And now everyone will love GOONS for taking the bullets for everyone else. GOONS will have a better time recruiting too, with a "we need you" campaign. They've lost a few months of infra in exchange for many more months of respect.
[/quote]

However, blowing up all the infra from 4-6k infra guys, in addition to getting them bill-locked, is going to take quite a bit time to recover. Trust me, I've done it twice.

(edit: minus getting bill-locked, I'm not nub :P)

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296461147' post='2612719']
[color="#0000FF"]There's still plenty of room for you to join in. If you're interested.[/color]
[/quote]
I just wanted to thank you for involving me. I know I'm significantly lower NS than you, but at least I get the chance to nuke you a couple of times...so thanks for that!!

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296497091' post='2613176']
Hola.

Although you are right on a number of points, you still failed to address the fact your nations are [i]going[/i] to be bill locked. Have you explained to your little warriors what bill lock is? Have you explained to them how 15 million in aid every ten days is not going to keep a nation in the fight?

I've noticed that not many Umbrella/MK nations are sending soldier aid. You may want to have them do that, you're gonna need all the help you can get.
[/quote]

Hello.

I am no more concerned now than when these points were last brought up and summarily refuted.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1296498578' post='2613183']
Yeah, well you're still not getting Anthony so you can stop trying now.
[/quote]

If I must. :(

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1296498896' post='2613190']
Avalon fought nuclear in KARMA for months. Im pretty sure I know what I am talking about with regards to long term war. Are you ready for a 8 month war where you can continually rebuild to 1k infra to continue nuking your opponents?
[/quote]

One notch? I'm suddenly convinced.

Ready for what? The undeliverable. I eagerly await the empty promises.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1296500652' post='2613214']
However, blowing up all the infra from 4-6k[+] infra guys, in addition to getting them bill-locked, is going to take quite a bit time to recover.
[/quote]

I sure hope you're sharing these pearls of wisdom with your dearest allies in Pacifica.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296486950' post='2613009']It was clear we were entering the war from the get-go .. 'When' was obviously due to 'side' planning .. [/quote]

Did that planning include attacking the Viridian Entente? Or maybe you looked at the wrong target list before bumbling your way to war?

1) $15,000,000 is more than enough to keep our little guys out of bill lock for 10 days. It's almost enough to keep me out of bill lock and I have around 5k infra and a nice pile of nukes/navy.

2) I concur they might not be fighting very well with that kind of allowance, but it'll be amazing compared to your truly bankrupt nations eight months from now, totally cut off from all aid. Unless you come out to aid drop, and then it's all over anyway.

3) You will find nations that are well-prepared, and nations that are not, in all alliances. I'm fighting a guy in NPO who started with $7,000,000 and has not retaliated since day one. But you don't see me spouting off about how terrible NPO's warchests are or how bad they are at fighting, because the other guy I'm fighting has over $1,000,000,000 and has been doing pretty well for being totally on his own. When you make assumptions based on a couple of the worst nations in an alliance, you look foolish to everyone.

I guess we'll know how this all turned out in a month or two.

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1296501505' post='2613229']
I love seeing yall come out and say our strategy sucks. Please continue I enjoy laughing at yall gents.
[/quote]

I know, right? It completely makes sense after all to focus on less than 4 million in NS of smaller nations while your uppers sit in PM indefinitely, while MK's/Umbrella's uppers sit pretty, and while Daddy Dearest burns.

Idiots, the whole lot of us. At least we amuse you. :)

[quote name='Heyman' timestamp='1296501701' post='2613232']
I don't understand why all these discussions are taking place.

You wanted war? You've got it.

Now take it and enjoy it while it lasts.
[/quote]

Well said.

Now if I only had some self-restraint. :(

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1296501285' post='2613225']
Did that planning include attacking the Viridian Entente? Or maybe you looked at the wrong target list before bumbling your way to war?
[/quote]
Yes actually, you caught onto our super-sekrit plan- have [i]one [/i]nation declare [i]one [/i]war on [i]one [/i]member of VE, thus tipping the balance of power on that front. There's no hiding from you is there?

Hint for the peanut gallery before they drool too much: one of our members, an ex-member of VE, declared on a friend. As far as I'm aware, no damage was done- it was simply a joke between friends. Peace was made, end of story.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296501887' post='2613236']
I know, right? It completely makes sense after all to focus on less than 4 million in NS of smaller nations while your uppers sit in PM indefinitely, while MK's/Umbrella's uppers sit pretty, and while Daddy Dearest burns.

Idiots, the whole lot of us. At least we amuse you. :)[/quote]

SW I thank you for the amusement your member nations do not provide me enough.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1296502127' post='2613243']
O/ NSO

Welcome to the fray. Crush em, and laugh at them on your way to victory..

So what side is what in this war again?
[/quote]

Um the side of we don't like you?

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1296501927' post='2613238']
Yes actually, you caught onto our super-sekrit plan- have [i]one [/i]nation declare [i]one [/i]war on [i]one [/i]member of VE, thus tipping the balance of power on that front. There's no hiding from you is there?

Hint for the peanut gallery before they drool too much: one of our members, an ex-member of VE, declared on a friend. As far as I'm aware, no damage was done- it was simply a joke between friends. Peace was made, end of story.
[/quote]

hahahaha, yeah a joke. You're right about that.