Peace is a Lie

Heft

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296451330' post='2612194']
Dude, there was a two minute difference, clearly we were both posting at the same time. I know you'll try and reach for anything other than the actual topic at hand in your quest for expanding the frontiers of OWF demagoguery but try to at least make it believable yea?
[/quote]
You must not have been reading the OWF...at all for the past few days; they've been complaining about not being full for a while now. :mellow:

Edited by Locke

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296450761' post='2612156']
Let me get this straight, earlier today you were telling me about how you were dragging your feet on entering this because, and I quote, "Co-ordination has not brought a front logical to put us on." Now, a mere few hours later, you decide to hop aboard not merely one of the most overcrowded fronts of this war but one that opened almost a week ago? So much for "tactics" and "discipline".
[/quote]

We waited and waited for counters... waited and waited... and finally our membership nearly rioted for not having a war. So we got :(( GOONS :(( to beat on for awhile.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296450438' post='2612120']
Most of them are in the upper tiers where they know they would be slaughtered by our allies.

Well whatever the case NSO, if you thought the 90m I charged Dopp was high, just wait till you see the bill I charge you for [I]this[/i].
[/quote]
We're not really an alliance that you can intimidate, but please continue, it's quite entertaining.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1296450554' post='2612136']
Makes me wish I were a Sith again.
[/quote]
http://www.newsithorder.info/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=116 We're still accepting applications! :P

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296450654' post='2612147']
Yeah man, you're really ~changing the world~ by joining ten other alliances in attacking the smallest and statistically weakest alliance in doomhouse.
[/quote]
I'm not surprised that you, of all people, would fail to understand the rather simple announcement, so I'll try to make it clearer to you: When the rest of the world refused to even consider the ideology that Doomhouse has now embraced, we pushed it and forced it into the light. Now, those ideals have been embraced by those that fashion themselves as conquerors. Whatever happens to our nations, we have already won.

[quote name='Rooman33' timestamp='1296451098' post='2612177']
I'll say this for the NSO: you guys never cease to make me want to read your announcements. You always think out of the box.
[/quote]
Thank you.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296451806' post='2612236']
That's almost worse, really. I mean it is one thing to have lost the keys to your bomber in the sofa but you are telling me this was on purpose? I appreciate charity as much as the next guy but is it really wise to leave your war planning for such a crucial conflict in the hands of The Flying Tigers?
[/quote]
So, I'm guessing you and Zhadumb still hate Ivan and thus you are taking it out on us?

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1296451954' post='2612255']
Typical hypocrits responding with silly dribble that adds nothing useful to the world.
[/quote]
Not sure if you're serious. :v:

On a more constructive note, I hope you enjoy the war with all your hearts, sith. Perhaps you'll be able to channel enough pain away to clear some darkness, and enable your vision to see the light.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296452063' post='2612272']
What has caused this sudden outbreak of illiteracy?
[/quote]
They think that making themselves look like idiots without a proper understanding of the English language somehow makes us mad

It's all apart of their ~strategy~

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1296452161' post='2612290']
We're not really an alliance that you can intimidate, but please continue, it's quite entertaining.
[/quote]
Not trying to intimidate, just wanted to make sure you knew what you were in for.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296452263' post='2612314']
I can't say this makes much sense. Is leaving the capital S of Sadism supposed to prove a point?
[/quote]

The fact that it seems to bother your side so much is reason enough, I suppose.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1296452161' post='2612290']
I'm not surprised that you, of all people, would fail to understand the rather simple announcement, so I'll try to make it clearer to you: When the rest of the world refused to even consider the ideology that Doomhouse has now embraced, we pushed it and forced it into the light. Now, those ideals have been embraced by those that fashion themselves as conquerors. Whatever happens to our nations, we have already won.
[/quote]
That's really nice and stuff, but what does that have to do with you attacking GOONS?

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296452336' post='2612328']
They think that making themselves look like idiots without a proper understanding of the English language somehow makes us mad

It's all apart of their ~strategy~
[/quote]

So we're going to keep talking about it to prove we're not mad.

Good luck NSO. Never thought I'd say it but, I like this.

Edited by Ironfist

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296452393' post='2612335']
That's really nice and stuff, but what does that have to do with you attacking GOONS?
[/quote]
Everything.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1296451193' post='2612185']
Perhaps, you know, we respect what our allies ask us to do. NOVEL CONCEPT!
[/quote]

So there are some ten Alliances already on GOONS, and now they need help suddenly and call you in too? Things are not going so swimmingly then?

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1296452257' post='2612313']
Not sure if you're serious. :v:

On a more constructive note, I hope you enjoy the war with all your hearts, sith. Perhaps you'll be able to channel enough pain away to clear some darkness, and enable your vision to see the light.
[/quote]

I do see the light. The light of the dark side. :lol1:

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296452393' post='2612335']
[/quote]

Here's the summary:

1) Heft speaks for NSO and makes commentary on the present conflict as it relates to the ideals we represent
2) We declare war

In short: It doesn't. But since when did we require a reason to declare war? :smug: