Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296450761' post='2612156']
Let me get this straight, earlier today you were telling me about how you were dragging your feet on entering this because, and I quote, "Co-ordination has not brought a front logical to put us on." Now, a mere few hours later, you decide to hop aboard not merely one of the most overcrowded fronts of this war but one that opened almost a week ago? So much for "tactics" and "discipline".
[/quote]
Let me get this straight. You want us to tell you we are declaring war tonight?

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296450839' post='2612165']
Let me get this straight. You want us to tell you we are declaring war tonight?
[/quote]
No, just better excuses why you didn't a week ago. Your dog ate your launch codes or your war orders got lost in the mail, something, anything to justify why you sat on your hands this long while your allies burned.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296450654' post='2612147']
Yeah man, you're really ~changing the world~ by joining ten other alliances in attacking the smallest and statistically weakest alliance in doomhouse.
[/quote]
Statistically weakest, yes, but I'm pretty sure they're the largest Doom House alliance. Like, as big as the other two put together, give or take.

Unless by smallest you meant in NS, though I would think that would be covered by statistically weakest.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296450971' post='2612171']
No, just better excuses why you didn't a week ago. Your dog ate your launch codes or your war orders got lost in the mail, something, anything to justify why you sat on your hands this long while your allies burned.
[/quote]

It takes the Sith almost a week to get ready for war. What a capable alliance and magnificent ally they must be.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296451036' post='2612172']
Statistically weakest, yes, but I'm pretty sure they're the largest Doom House alliance. Like, as big as the other two put together, give or take.

Unless by smallest you meant in NS, though I would think that would be covered by statistically weakest.
[/quote]
They are comprised of small nations :ms:

Welcome to the war, Sith. Fashionably late as always I see :awesome:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296450191' post='2612096']
Hey guys, I got a 28k nation right here that needs two war slots filled:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=397425
[/quote]
.... and then Typo chimes in.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296450336' post='2612113']
Do GOONS even have any slots left for you to take at this point?
[/quote]
Oh the irony. Typo, we know you don't like to read your opponents' posts, but you could try reading your allies' posts at least. :ehm:

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296450971' post='2612171']
[/quote]

Perhaps, you know, we respect what our allies ask us to do. NOVEL CONCEPT!

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296451188' post='2612184']
Welcome to the war, Sith. Fashionably late as always I see :awesome:

.... and then Typo chimes in.

Oh the irony. Typo, we know you don't like to read your opponents' posts, but you could try reading your allies' posts at least. :ehm:
[/quote]

Dude, there was a two minute difference, clearly we were both posting at the same time. I know you'll try and reach for anything other than the actual topic at hand in your quest for expanding the frontiers of OWF demagoguery but try to at least make it believable yea?

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1296451193' post='2612185']
Perhaps, you know, we respect what our allies ask us to do. NOVEL CONCEPT!
[/quote]

Your allies told you to sit on your hands for a week while they burned and then engage an over saturated front instead of some of the completely unengaged people attacking them?

Edited by TypoNinja