Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are acting like NPO did in their power days to prevent NPO to be in power again. Also MK the alliance who more whined and cried about how TOP was wrong in make a unprovoked attack against them is doing the same thing now. Your double standards are priceless MK.

I love the CB "We declare war against NPO because the power now belong to us and we don't want to lose it.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1295928406' post='2597950']
Your training is now complete. Now go, show them the true power of the dark side.
[/quote]
The true meaning behind the Unholy Alliance finally comes to light.

The secret clause? Pre-emptive attacks.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295928541' post='2597969']
So you are acting like NPO did in their power days to prevent NPO to be in power again. Also MK the alliance who more whined and cried about how TOP was wrong in make a unprovoked attack against them is doing the same thing now. Your double standards are priceless MK.

I love the CB "We declare war against NPO because the power now belong to us and we don't want to lose it.
[/quote]

This is basically what I thought of this.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1295928214' post='2597905']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/6/69/Reaper_fleet.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][i]NPO: Your alliance has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as Doomhouse and FAN are your salvation through destruction.[/b][/i][/center]
[/quote]

[img]http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/6/67/Mordin_Character_Box.png[/img]

[center][b][i]This mission to save an alliance.. is my penance for destroying one. But the coalition has my allegiance to count on. They have my skills at their disposal, my expertise. I have done my part for peace, but I have also done my share of killing. I will join this coalition to save The Orders I will fight for the Lost... [/b][/i][/center]

Also, before I forget: this declaration is the official end of the casus belli on Bob.

o/ the CB. Sorry you had to go and all. No longer will alliances feel the need to pretend as if they have a reason to declare war on another alliance.

Congratulations go out to Doomhouse, your journey to the Dark Side is now complete.