FnKa Disbandment Notice

What it ultimately boils down to is that GOONS didn't and doesn't intend on letting parties that attack us off scot-free, whether the attacks are meant as a last hurrah or not. There are consequences, and FnKa didn't shy away from facing them (hence their agreement to terms before disbanding).

RV, I'm going to directly call you out here. It's a shame you can't let this thread be more about FnKa and its disbandment, and less about your moral outrage at everything GOONS does (including the way peace was conducted with this consenting party). It's a lot to ask of you, I know, but show some class.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287372161' post='2486800']
Even if the alliance paying reps is totally fine with it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Simply because they have accepted their lot does not mean your treatment of them is justified.[/color]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287372431' post='2486804']
doesn't intend on letting parties that attack us off scot-free
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Why not? I would. I know of quite a few rogues who have attacked NSO who have been let off with white peace. It is a policy I have no qualms about continuing.

Also, consenting to something does not mean they're happy with the outcome. They're content I'm sure, that they get peace at all, but I still fail to see why reparations are at all necessary.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Summary of this thread, up to this point.

FnKa: GOONS isn't forcing us to disband.
RV: Nuh uh, GOONS is forcing you to disband.

FnKa: GOONS were a decent bunch when you interact with them, and that they're all moving on.
RV: Nuh uh, no moving on, GOONS is immoral and evil and we need to stop further atrocities like this from occuring.

FnKa: Err, we don't think they're atrocities.
RV: Yes you do, because if you don't, then what else will I latch on to?

I forsee this going on for a while, FnKa saying one thing, GOONS and friends praising them for a good fight, and RV/Schatt (if Schatt decides to come out of his exile) will instruct FnKa that they are being atroced (yes I just made up the word) against and that anything they say to the contrary doesn't matter.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1287368977' post='2486753']
All talk and no action. Typical of you, ChairmanHal. Good thing I expect nothing more from you or your ilk.[/quote]

Good thing I'll be around to watch you burn. ;)

[quote]Now if you were RV, I'd think differently. That RV, truly a man of action. :wub:[/quote]

Yes, I suppose you would think that. :lol1:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1287372478' post='2486805']
[color="#0000FF"]Simply because they have accepted their lot does not mean your treatment of them is justified.[/color]
[/quote]
So GOONS should infringe upon the sovereignty of alliances and independent nations and not allow them things they already agreed to and are happy with because you think it's unjust?

I see where this is going, it's a trap. :smug:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287372654' post='2486810']
So GOONS should infringe upon the sovereignty of alliances and independent nations and not allow them things they already agreed to and are happy with because you think it's unjust?

I see where this is going, it's a trap. :smug:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I know it would be asking a lot of you not to misrepresent my arguments, so I won't. I'm not a cruel man. I would not deliberately overwhelm your tiny little minds. My point is that what you do is unnecessary, and sooner or later reps will be a thing of the past. That is a promise. GOONS will change its ways or suffer the consequences.

As for your other little tidbit, I sincerely doubt that anyone enjoys paying extortion money to GOONS.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1287372891' post='2486813']
[color="#0000FF"]I know it would be asking a lot of you not to misrepresent my arguments, so I won't. I'm not a cruel man. I would not deliberately overwhelm your tiny little minds. My point is that what you do is unnecessary, and sooner or later reps will be a thing of the past. That is a promise. GOONS will change its ways or suffer the consequences.

As for your other little tidbit, I sincerely doubt that anyone enjoys paying extortion money to GOONS.[/color]
[/quote]
I look forward to you eliminating reps from the entire planet. Let me know when you do it.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287373079' post='2486816']
I look forward to you eliminating reps from the entire planet. Let me know when you do it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I will not need to tell you anything, for the wrathful forces of truth and justice bearing down mercilessly upon your nations will surely be more than enough to remove any semblance of doubt from your mind that end of your criminal reign is drawing nigh.[/color]

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1287372501' post='2486807']
The terms make me cringe (30 mil from small nations?), however if they said, "Yeah, we'll pay reps", then guess what :unsure:
[/quote]

30mil, OR mercy board, etc etc.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1287373300' post='2486820']
Nouvelle-Hegemony: "Quick guys, let's all sell a bag of !@#$ and calling it a golden deal! Call it merciful! Quick, distort arguments! Send out teh grunts!"

Nothing new I guess..

sad to see you go FnKa, but you went out in flame with style :)
[/quote]
I think we should all just step out of this thread and let GOONS and its allies have a stupid post fest. Seriously, everyone that isn't GOONS or a GOON ally just step out of this stupid conversation and let them keep posting and talking with themselves, they'll get bored and this worthless thread will die...out.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287373651' post='2486826']
I think we should all just step out of this thread and let GOONS and its allies have a stupid post fest. Seriously, everyone that isn't GOONS or a GOON ally just step out of this stupid conversation and let them keep posting and talking with themselves, they'll get bored and this worthless thread will die...out.
[/quote]

Then why did you step-in in the first place?

Before the thread goes on for a zillion pages thought i'd offer my congratulations to fnka on obtaining peace, my condolences on their upcoming disbandment, and best of luck to all their members as they seek new homes.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287373651' post='2486826']
[/quote]
I agree, people that I don't agree with are stupid. No, no, you don't need to prove your point or even make one, as long we we're all aware of the fact that people you don't like are stupid.

And we're the one ruining a worthless thread [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/jerkbag.gif[/img]

Hello FnKa and Goons

I know many in FnKa fought hard this war, I was please to take the fight to goons with you.

Goonz it was a nice fight, god speed.

[ooc] I had a phone call from a friend to check this topic, they asked me to keep my nation going even if I am unable to play, not sure how long that will last, [ooc]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1287368777' post='2486752']
Your time has already been marked and the place has been set. When will be at a time of convenience to those who will be responsible.
[/quote]

Your alliance isn't in much of a position to be making threats.

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1287362843' post='2486660']
[img]http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab161/Aetherius_Princeps/FnKaFlag010.jpg[/img]
Also, before the peanut gallery tries to use FnKa as thier PR banner, just don't. GOONS didn't force us to disband. T
[/quote]

Considering FnKA made a declaration with a bogus moralistic sounding reason when the actual reason (admitted to further down the thread) was far from it, anyone who does try has not been paying attention.

In my opinion, FnKa got a good deal here...and I'm in no way in support of GOONS policies.