FnKa Disbandment Notice

Best of luck to all FnKa members moving forward, you know you have friends in Hydra as well as TPE. You guys fought valiantly! If there's anything I can do or help with, just get in contact with me.

o/ FnKa

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='snibbmaster' timestamp='1287365665' post='2486713']
Sorry to see FnKa go, but they did it in one heck of a classy way. Congratz to GOONS for their victory, and gl to both parties.
[/quote]

Submissive defeat..I guess that's classy.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287362866' post='2486661']
In acknowledging defeat and surrendering to the GOONS, the following former FnKa nations agree to the following terms:

1. Skeam Team, Port Elk, Free Irish States, Questopia, and Almut will pay reparations in the amount of $30 million each, or the equivalent in tech (at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million), to GOONS nations at the specification of the latter party. These nations have a 7-day grace period (as of the time of the posting of these terms) before payments must begin.
2. Pozsony and Philippine Republic will do a Mercy Board term at the specification of GOONS.
3. GOONS extends the above options ($30 million in reparations, or the equivalent in tech at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million, or a Mercy Board term) [b]to the remaining FnKa AA nations[/b], in order to attain peace.
[/quote]

FnKA started with 21 nations, so GOONS is asking for 630 million in reps after [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92902]19 days[/url] of 3 on 1 war? That's alot to me, but I'm a small nation :unsure:

In addition to this, I think this is a very poor showing from FNKA govt. How can you get peace yourself at 30mill/nation and leave the rest of your alliance out there to fend for themselves? I am going to assume that the less active nations are the ones that did not get terms (yet). These are the same nations that most likely had NO SAY in declaring war on GOONS.

Edited by Jay Z

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1287364149' post='2486689']
Reps are neither too little or too much. GOONS handled this better than I thought they would have been able to, cudos.
[/quote]

GOONS do you see what you have done??? Did you not think about your Rep???? :D

DeadAnimal, you were a fine adversary and I am truly sorry to see FnKa go away. Good luck wherever you and your members end up.

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1287367302' post='2486733']
FnKA started with 21 nations, so GOONS is asking for 630 million in reps after [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92902]19 days[/url] of 3 on 1 war? That's alot to me, but I'm a small nation :unsure:

In addition to this, I think this is a very poor showing from FNKA govt. How can you get peace yourself at 30mill/nation and leave the rest of your alliance out there to fend for themselves? I am going to assume that the less active nations are the ones that did not get terms (yet). These are the same nations that most likely had NO SAY in declaring war on GOONS.
[/quote]
Please don't comment on the situation if you don't know what you're talking about. We offered FnKa 300m for the entire alliance which they were happy with. Problems arose and we settled on an individual term basis of 30m or equivalent, since the majority of the nations are inactive anyway.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287367781' post='2486735']
Please don't comment on the situation if you don't know what you're talking about. We offered FnKa 300m for the entire alliance which they were happy with. Problems arose and we settled on an individual term basis of 30m or equivalent, since the majority of the nations are inactive anyway.
[/quote]
There you go again...

[/quote]
FnKA got off cheap, that is fact. If I was a small FnKA member I'd be all over the tech provision.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1287368212' post='2486742']
FnKA got off cheap, that is fact. If I was a small FnKA member I'd be all over the tech provision.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Personally I'd have just let them go. The alliance is disbanded. I fail to see what is to be gained from imposing terms on a now dead alliance. Not a precedent I'm overly fond of. In the past, when alliances such as the NAAC, or CDS, etc. disbanded the nations that remained were allowed to go in peace, without being pursued. The only exception was when CIS disbanded and the NPO still followed their members, which is more or less what GOONS is doing here unless they are paid off.

Don't get me wrong. I am aware that FnKa is fine with it this. I doubt they're particularly enthused to be paying GOONS money, but it is something they're willing to do in order to get peace. I can't blame them, and I'd likely do the same in their place. But this is not about FnKa so much as it is about GOONS, and how they operate. I disagree strongly with their methods, and I will make sure that they will be changed soon enough.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1287368584' post='2486747']
[color="#0000FF"]I will make sure that they will be changed soon enough.[/color]
[/quote]
Awwwww, I knew you cared about us, RV. :wub:

[/quote]

GOONS isn't asking for or expecting $630 million from the nations formerly constituting the FnKa AA. Those who are unwilling or unable to pay $30 million or the equivalent in tech have the option to take a Mercy Board term, as was laid out in the peace terms and as has already been taken up by a couple people.

[/quote]

I don't agree. They accepted peace on the behalf of those who are active rather than subject them to additional days of war/nukes/anarchy because of those who are inactive. Seems reasonable to me.

Edited by SirWilliam