FnKa Disbandment Notice

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1287653028' post='2489633']
Scorbolt deserves a medal for that prank.
[/quote]
Instead he got a reprimand and an MK gov member stated the problem was taken care of. Deny deny deny and repeat your talking points to make it look like MK didn't have a leak. Good job boys.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287661795' post='2489716']
Instead he got a reprimand and an MK gov member stated the problem was taken care of. Deny deny deny and repeat your talking points to make it look like MK didn't have a leak. Good job boys.
[/quote]
If there was a leak, the all-seeing bros would have smitten the fool.

Also, on the list of things MK wants to destroy, Legion falls somewhere between a real threat and GPA. And I know who they want to roll, because they don't keep that a secret.

[/quote]

He did? That's the first I hear from that. Looks like you're making up things to cover the fact that you got played.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I have no idea if this is true or not, but generally if you want to protect your source you usually don't hand out their name to anyone who asks. Just a bit of advice for you.[/color]

Fernando: Shut up, you gullible fool.

GOONS/MK/etc: Grow up already. The joke is old, and isn't it enough that now only bottom feeders like Fernando are left to fall for your silly pranks? It's like going to a mental hospital to laugh at its occupants. Though, I guess, if that's all you can aspire to be, who am I to deny you?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1287681270' post='2489846']
Fernando: Shut up, you gullible fool.

GOONS/MK/etc: Grow up already. The joke is old, and isn't it enough that now only bottom feeders like Fernando are left to fall for your silly pranks? It's like going to a mental hospital to laugh at its occupants. Though, I guess, if that's all you can aspire to be,[b] who am I to deny you?[/b]
[/quote]

One of the occupants?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287608341' post='2488944']
4. Legion would and any alliance with similar NS as MK would in a 1v1 fight, you guys are good but you would take equal damage.
[/quote]
lol we'd bill lock most of Legion's top nations inside of three days, their warchests are hilariously inadequate. to say nothing about their poor nationbuilding and ~military skill~
[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287608341' post='2488944']
5. Your proposal to me was way to easy. Your a bit dumb if you think I would take you up on that because all you would have to do is not attack Legion and I'd be gone. So, a simple counter was for you guys to do it. Roll Legion and I will leave. Your so confident that you can do it then do it. Instead, you and others simply want to claim the title of being the biggest badassess without actually doing it when the challenge is put to you. Enough, see you around.
[/quote]
I will do everything in my power to ensure that we take you up on this offer.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1287681270' post='2489846']
GOONS/MK/etc: Grow up already. The joke is old, and isn't it enough that now only bottom feeders like Fernando are left to fall for your silly pranks? It's like going to a mental hospital to laugh at its occupants.
[/quote]

No, its like laughing at people who think that (OOC: 9/11 was a conspiracy theory organized by the jews and executed by the US government). Being gullible is not the same as suffering from a mental condition.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1287613182' post='2489013']
I have a low opinion of humanity and I still have trouble believing someone could believe this rubbish.
[/quote]

The simplest solution is to lower your opinion further.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1287683399' post='2489877']
lol we'd bill lock most of Legion's top nations inside of three days, their warchests are hilariously inadequate. to say nothing about their poor nationbuilding and ~military skill~

I will do everything in my power to ensure that we take you up on this offer.
[/quote]
The deadline is Halloween and the "war" would have to be considerably long not just a round or two to say you did ;) (A month would be good war).

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287698180' post='2490078']
The deadline is Halloween and the "war" would have to be considerably long not just a round or two to say you did ;) (A month would be good war).
[/quote]
That will take way too long. Are there any other bets you'll take to leave sooner?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1287683399' post='2489877']
lol we'd bill lock most of Legion's top nations inside of three days, their warchests are hilariously inadequate
[/quote]

Thats quite an outrageous accusation.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1287691685' post='2489971']
No, its like laughing at people who think that. Being gullible is not the same as suffering from a mental condition.
[/quote]I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here. Laughing at people who think what?

I was making an analogy to show how juvenile it is, that it is just as juvenile as laughing at those with a mental condition. I was not comparing being gullible to having a mental impairment, though there are certainly parallels between the two in extreme cases of the former.

[quote] (OOC: 9/11 was a conspiracy theory organized by the jews and executed by the US government)[/quote]
[OOC] You still find that funny? It just gives me a headache now. All the lulz have long since been wrung out of those select few idiots who still believe that. [/OOC]