FnKa Disbandment Notice

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1287492652' post='2487651']
Does FAR know you're running around the OWF directly threatening alliances with violence?

Oh we have principles. They are just different from yours.
[/quote]
GOONS likes to make up definitions. I will too. I never in this thread or elsewhere threatened an alliance. I threatened a large group of rogue nations.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287497407' post='2487675']
Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?

[/quote]
You can wait two weeks like I said if a source turns out to be legit with his info. I'm sure your group of rogues will be in it at some point if it actually happens.

Edited by Fernando12

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Iggy' timestamp='1287508740' post='2487781']
Would it be a fair interpretation this permits the unnamed persons (who I assume are the alleged inactives and/or not being held personally accountable) go free provided they drop the AA?
[/quote]

No, dropping the AA does not excuse the choice of reps. But seen as how the mercy board is basically white peace, I don't see what the fuss is. I see no difference between the mercy board and something like a beer review, and people didn't fuss over those. The ex-gov of FnKa chose to pay cash reps; personally, I didn't want to take advantage of GOONS hospitality. I might just do one for fun though, if I can find time.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1287503915' post='2487721']
His oldest current war started 4 days ago.
[/quote]

Not "oh hey, sorry I was being a jerk I misunderstood your post" just more !@#$ disturbing. You're a real class act, Haflinger.

Just once I'd like to see you or one of your ilk apologize for the ridiculous claims you make when they're inevitably refuted, rather than just ignoring it and moving on to the next stupid PR push.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287488501' post='2487630']
So you just admitted to being a hypocrite. In two weeks or so query me and I'll show you some logs if what those logs say turn out to be credible.
[/quote]

Hypocrite? HYPOCRITE! :mad: When has GOONS forced the disbandment of an alliance for accepting the reroll of a nation on a PZI list? When has GOONS waged a months long war of occupation because one member of an alliance knew an old enemy of the Order had rerolled and rejoined for two weeks and said action happening ten months prior? Since when has GOONS declared on a neutral alliance for actions that were not at all aggressive? You sir are full of it. You speak of oppression, you speak of evil, you know nothing of what these things are.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287509301' post='2487796']
GOONS likes to make up definitions. I will too. I never in this thread or elsewhere threatened an alliance. I threatened a large group of rogue nations.
[/quote]

i agree with this^

out of curiosity, what's your alliances stance on rogues?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287510021' post='2487820']
We'll see won't we. It's going to be ironic though.
[/quote]
Not really, irony is based on expectations, and I don't expect anything from you or your friends. :smug:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287509301' post='2487796']
You can wait two weeks like I said if a source turns out to be legit with his info. I'm sure your group of rogues will be in it at some point if it actually happens.
[/quote]
Calling it now: your source is fake and incredibly untrue.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1287431292' post='2487120']
[color="#0000FF"]Alterego speaks for no one. I speak for the world.[/color]
[/quote]
Ive said over and over again I dont take anything out here seriously. You on the other hand take yourself seriously enough to fill the quota for both of us with a bit left over for Sunday brunch. You're like schatt lite thats gone past its sell by date.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287515349' post='2487869']
Calling it now: your source is fake and incredibly untrue.
[/quote]
Actually no it's not fake, if stuff happens whenever it happens I'll post the information because it may be crucial to know the origination date of the event. Something is needed that hasn't happened but might get done just to make things possible or easier. Or things are going to happen no matter what and caring has gone out the window. Getting people to a view doesn't matter really at this point, people will love it, people will be entertained. I do wonder why this individual would choose me to dump this on or maybe he dumped it on several others and those others are just keeping quiet about it. We'll see what happens, but I'm thinking this source will disappoint.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1287504342' post='2487728']
I understand you've tried (and failed) to start really boring arguments a couple times but you're kind of grasping at straws by this point.
[/quote]
[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1287509916' post='2487818']
Not "oh hey, sorry I was being a jerk I misunderstood your post" just more !@#$ disturbing. You're a real class act, Haflinger.

Just once I'd like to see you or one of your ilk apologize for the ridiculous claims you make when they're inevitably refuted, rather than just ignoring it and moving on to the next stupid PR push.
[/quote]
You two are funny.

Follow the thread: nutkase complained that he was in six wars and nobody had done more than CM him. A GOON replied suggesting that the quad attack was coming, and he should expect more than CMs then. I then noted that he'd been under attack for at least four days, so if it takes GOONS four days to organize a quad, there's something radically wrong.

Then you two make these completely incomprehensible posts allegedly replying to me.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1287503056' post='2487716']
Yet I have been declared on by 3 GOONS members, I have declared on 3 GOON members.....yet can't seem to get nothing more then cruise missile's thrown at me :(

I can see why now you got your allies in on it.
[/quote]

Remember when we were all acting like adults about the war? What happened there, buddy? You're resorting to Methrage-like insults. Not very becoming.

e:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1287515725' post='2487874']
Ive said over and over again I dont take anything out here seriously. You on the other hand take yourself seriously enough to fill the quota for both of us with a bit left over for Sunday brunch. You're like schatt lite thats gone past its sell by date.
[/quote]

I disagree. RV knows what he is doing. He is far from serious and likes to play with people for his own amusement. He gets off on controlling emotions of others, and is doing a grand job. I respect his abilities.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287510021' post='2487820']
We'll see won't we. It's going to be ironic though.
[/quote]

From rogue fit-throwing backstabber of NSO to 'everyone hates me I'm going to leave' to Electron Sponge in only a couple months...pretty impressive there, Fernando. We all know you're as relevant as chewing gum. If you're going to fish for a response, do try to bait the hook next time.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1287522584' post='2487944']
You two are funny.

[...]

Then you two make these completely incomprehensible posts allegedly replying to me.
[/quote]

They're perhaps referring to the "GOONS were unjust and gave FnKa no choice but to pay reparations" tangent which was soundly refuted (by pointing out that they [i]did[/i] have a choice and you were merely misunderstanding the terms) before you moved on to the next anti-GOONS tangent (and any others that may have happened before then or since).

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287523920' post='2487957']
They're perhaps referring to the "GOONS were unjust and gave FnKa no choice but to pay reparations" tangent which was soundly refuted (by pointing out that they [i]did[/i] have a choice and you were merely misunderstanding the terms) before you moved on to the next anti-GOONS tangent (and any others that may have happened before then or since).
[/quote]

Yeah, this. Was that really so hard to understand? It's not like I was bringing up events from a week ago or something, it was all on the same thread page.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287523616' post='2487951']
From rogue fit-throwing backstabber of NSO to 'everyone hates me I'm going to leave' to Electron Sponge in only a couple months...pretty impressive there, Fernando. We all know you're as relevant as chewing gum. If you're going to fish for a response, do try to bait the hook next time.
[/quote]
Dude, give up on the relevant/irrelevant card. It's a line used by intellectually inferior beings. Who is Electron Sponge? :P

I'm not the one baiting the hook actually. This source is the one that hooked me and what he said is intriguing. Again, we'll see. I know you love the vagueness.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287523920' post='2487957']
[/quote]
Hmm?

I haven't moved on to any other tangents. Unlike you, perhaps, I am capable of replying on more than one tangent at a time.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287526065' post='2487989']
Dude, give up on the relevant/irrelevant card. It's a line used by intellectually inferior beings. Who is Electron Sponge? :P

I'm not the one baiting the hook actually. This source is the one that hooked me and what he said is intriguing. Again, we'll see. I know you love the vagueness.
[/quote]

You're cracking me up. Were I to be questioning the relevance of someone relevant, you'd have a point.

You didn't bait the hook. Excuse me if my metaphor escaped you, for whatever reason. Perhaps I should have said something along the lines of "you're not important enough to be privy to any information we'd care about". Better?

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1287526526' post='2487992']
Hmm?

I haven't moved on to any other tangents. Unlike you, perhaps, I am capable of replying on more than one tangent at a time.
[/quote]

Clever. Except your posts indicate otherwise (you know, the ones where you put so much work into trying to prove one point, even though I, as framer of the terms in question, told you you were wrong, only to ultimately give up, before moving on to the next point involving the wars with nutkase). Said tangents were consecutive, not concurrent. And you had trouble understanding what was going on in at least half of them.

So, you were saying?

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287526742' post='2487996']
"you're not important enough to be privy to any information we'd care about". Better?
[/quote]
It's not about you, but after it happens if it happens I'm sure GOONS would find a way to make it about them and join in. You're not going to get it, you're a bit dumb.