FnKa Disbandment Notice

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1287528472' post='2488033']
Please elaborate, Alaska Bob.
[/quote]
I just explained to you on IRC, so no I am not Alaska Bob. I proved to you who it is. Have fun dealing with him and with your Halloween plans.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287529368' post='2488056']
Heh, I was just filled in on the details. :v:

O 'NANDO
[/quote]
Pretty funny stuff aint it. Why would a member of that alliance choose to tell me? And apparently that member doesn't realize about logs and that I could match his fake nick to the real nick he has used before which is his Ruler nick (IPs search got him). Anyways, this intrigue is over. Have fun Nippy if it happens and if you all join in. You know I hope you get blowed up :smug:

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287529732' post='2488061']
Pretty funny stuff aint it. Why would a member of that alliance choose to tell me? And apparently that member doesn't realize about logs and that I could match his fake nick to the real nick he has used before which is his Ruler nick (IPs search got him). Anyways, this intrigue is over. Have fun Nippy if it happens and if you all join in. You know I hope you get blowed up :smug:
[/quote]

You'd be better off chasing cars than attempting to spread paranoia...you'll find more success.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287529206' post='2488050']
I just explained to you on IRC, so no I am not Alaska Bob. I proved to you who it is. Have fun dealing with him and with your Halloween plans.
[/quote]
What does it have to do with you or GOONS though? To bring it up in a place like this and talk about it like it's going to involve us or you. Or are you just trying to take credit or say "I knew in advance!"

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287534316' post='2488123']
What does it have to do with you or GOONS though? To bring it up in a place like this and talk about it like it's going to involve us or you. Or are you just trying to take credit or say "I knew in advance!"
[/quote]

Either he's mad...or he knows something. :lol1:

Do you hear the heart beating under the floorboards yet? I should think you will soon....

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287527829' post='2488010']
Clever. Except your posts indicate otherwise (you know, the ones where you [b]put so much work[/b] into trying to prove one point, even though I, as framer of the terms in question, told you you were wrong, only to ultimately give up, before moving on to the next point involving the wars with nutkase). Said tangents were consecutive, not concurrent. And you had trouble understanding what was going on in at least half of them.

So, you were saying?
[/quote]
You are working under the inaccurate assumption that I put a lot of work into my posts.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1287503056' post='2487716']
Yet I have been declared on by 3 GOONS members, I have declared on 3 GOON members.....yet can't seem to get nothing more then cruise missile's thrown at me :(

I can see why now you got your allies in on it.
[/quote]

That's a weird thing to say, considering I've landed 2x GAs on you every single day since I declared war on you.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287529732' post='2488061']
[/quote]

Tell you what: if we roll Legion for Halloween, I'll join them in defense. If we don't, you leave Bob for good. Deal?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1287589272' post='2488773']
Tell you what: if we roll Legion for Halloween, I'll join them in defense. If we don't, you leave Bob for good. Deal?
[/quote]
If you guys grow a pair and roll legion or try to that is on your own without bringing in allies or having nations join the MK AA for that war then you have a deal.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287594693' post='2488813']
If you guys grow a pair and roll legion or try to that is on your own without bringing in allies or having nations join the MK AA for that war then you have a deal.
[/quote]

What does that have to do with his proposed deal?

[/quote]

Implying MK doesn't have what it takes to take on Legion (or pretty much anyone else for that matter)? Your newbishness is showing.

Edited by potato

[/quote]

Wow, from "I believe I'm slick enough that I obtained information and was able to pass it on to the affected party" to "oh, that information was bogus, but you guys don't have the guts to follow through with it anyway.".

Hey Fernando...we're going to roll \m/ on Thanksgiving because their symbol looks like the backside of a turkey. Spread the news.

[/quote]

We're not in the business of rolling alliances because we don't like them or because clowns like you dare us to. Do yourself a favour and stop with this nonsense.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287600327' post='2488860']
Hey Fernando...we're going to roll \m/ on Thanksgiving because their symbol looks like the backside of a turkey. Spread the news.
[/quote]

Just LMFAO!

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287600327' post='2488860']
Wow, from "I believe I'm slick enough that I obtained information and was able to pass it on to the affected party" to "oh, that information was bogus, but you guys don't have the guts to follow through with it anyway.".

[/quote]

[quote name='Delector' timestamp='1287603182' post='2488890']
Just LMFAO!
[/quote]

I suspect there will be one-nation investigation on Google Images soon to see if, in fact, \m/'s symbol resembles a turkey's butt and what implications this could have...ending with a not so veiled threat that those who would infringe on the sovereignty of those nations bearing the standard of a turkey's hindquarters would surely bathe in their own blood shortly at the hands of a vengeful coalition, set to arrive any time now.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1287599936' post='2488856']
Implying MK doesn't have what it takes to take on Legion (or pretty much anyone else for that matter)? Your newbishness is showing.
[/quote]
Put your money where your mouth is and do it. Stop talking and roll Legion without old allies bailing you out or nations joining your AA. You cant. It's sad really that the hosts of the WAE tournament couldn't beat the winner of it. Prove me wrong and I will leave Bob for good.