FnKa Disbandment Notice

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1287436655' post='2487161']
[color="#0000FF"]However, being forced to act like a fool in order to end a beating is not a choice. The use of the Mercy Board is not being done for any reason other than desperation.[/color]
[/quote]
You keep saying that we force people to use the mercy board. When in fact, as Valtamdraugr has indicated for us, the mercy board is an option here. Another option being reparations.

Edited by Boywunda

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287439570' post='2487190']
Long meaningless post.
[/quote]

Fernando, everyone knows who you are and what you do. Everyone is aware of what kind of person you are, and that you're willing to throw an entire alliance under the bus should you not get your way. No one cares about your opinions on anything. You, yourself claim that you're only remaining on Bob to piss people off. What you have to say goes straight to the trash bin, slick. You should have quit while you had any influence on anything...now that you're attempting to become another Walford, it'll be entertaining to watch you pretend like your opinion means something when, in all actuality, you're perpetually a joke.

Thanks for the tip about Methrage, though...haha.

Sad to see an alliance disband. :(

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287434334' post='2487137']
You underestimate the apathy of GOONS. Yeah, it's a bummer that they're disbanding, but we're used to being blamed for everything wrong with the world. If and when we get what's coming to us, I'm sure we'll only be partially guilty of the reasoning behind the outrage.
[/quote]
My toilet is clogged up. Thanks a bunch, GOONS. :((

[quote name='C Mos' timestamp='1287440687' post='2487212']
Sad to see an alliance disband. :(

My toilet is clogged up. Thanks a bunch, GOONS. :((
[/quote]

We may have fed you the pizza, but we did not direct you to said toilet. You could have gone to a neighbor's house. <_<

What GOONS, its allies, and their sympathizers/apologists fail to realize is that they are quickly building up a reputation that will eventually get them rolled. There will be some here that will never equate anything to the old NPO. But many of us that weren't here for Pacifica's time in power don't know about it, don't care about it, and find that era long past. What we see GOONS doing to nations and small alliances is unacceptable. The parallels to the old NPO are there. There is an anger that is being built up. Right now, GOONS is lucky. Honestly, many of us that want to "do something about it" simply can't. Karma took time to build up for the old NPO. It will take time to build up for GOONS and the allies that support them. GOONS and its allies are sealing their fate with each atrocity GOONS commits and by being allied to GOONS, GOONS allies are condoning these atrocities. For now all GOONS has to worry about is many of us posting against them, sucks but its true. One day though The United States and many other alliances will confront you. Get your jollies now because your days are numbered, better start coming up with words to fit a third GOONS acronym.
[/quote]
So you weren't around for NPO, and don't care about that era, but you are an authority that can claim GOONS shares parallels with NPO, and will suffer its own Karma War. Except this time it will result in disbandment. Which is one of the terrible things that the NPO has been vilified for. And didn't even recieve itself.

With that framework underlying your post, I don't even feel the need to get you to give some examples of the atrocities we are committing, or even ask how this current situation could be considered an atrocity - not just one comparable to the NPO ero - but an atrocity at all.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1287440910' post='2487221']
ktarthan post...
[/quote]
I wasn't around for Pacifica's height, but I do know about it. Realize that many new nations have come about since then, not all will be like me reading up on history. They see GOONS, they don't see the old NPO.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287440903' post='2487220']
say what you will, your alliance and my alliance are on a path that leads to a bloody battlefield. most of that blood will be yours.
[/quote]

Hahaha....hey, thanks, joke. I'll keep that in mind when you disband due to being impotent. You should start planning on which crybaby alliance you're going to latch onto next before you run out of options.

I love it whenever someone implies they'd be fine with forcibly disbanding GOONS, although they themselves decry forced disbandment.

It really shows how two-faced some people on here can be.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287441258' post='2487227']
Hahaha....hey, thanks, joke. I'll keep that in mind when you disband due to being impotent. You should start planning on which crybaby alliance you're going to latch onto next before you run out of options.
[/quote]
Hey latching on worked for GOONS didn't it.

[color="#9932CC"]Hello,

I'm appalled at GOONS for extorting money of individual players. It's bad enough that their alliance ceased to exist but no GOONS had to kick them down a bit more. I cannot stand this injustice and would kindly ask GOONS to stop extorting (ex) FnKa players. You are the primary reason for the decay in the number of citizens of planet BOB. I hope more rulers of this wonderful planet will band together to bring down the menace that is GOONS.

Also, 30 million dongs is far too much for smaller players to be able to cough up. And don't tell me they can do a mercy board thing instead since we all know that the mercy board is just a way to patronize and a way to make fun of others. It also crosses into the realm of otherness and I would like all affairs that take place on this planet to be dealt with on this planet.

I hope GOONS will come to their senses and let the FnKa nations go (without having to pay reparations).

Sincerely,

Kriekfreak[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]edit: spelling errors[/color]

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287441154' post='2487225']
I wasn't around for Pacifica's height, but I do know about it. Realize that many new nations have come about since then, not all will be like me reading up on history. They see GOONS, they don't see the old NPO.
[/quote]
So? That doesn't make your post any more of an argument. Here, let me do this, too:

Fernando, what you don't realize is that every time you post, it puts the seed of hatred into the heart of anyone who reads that post. The atrocities you commit against logic and reason will further and further alienate you from the rest of the community. One by one, they will begin ignoring your posts, until your relevance will be literally zero. Your fate will be worse then disbandment - your fate will one completely and utterly devoid of anything noteworthy. So have fun while people still bother reading your posts, because before long I'm certain we'll be seeing the likes of Fernando13.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='brotherkriek' timestamp='1287441618' post='2487235']
[color="#9932CC"]Hello,
atrocity[/color]
[/quote]

I will pay reps to iFok in the form of 100 sweepstakes winner announcements.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1287441618' post='2487235']
[color="#9932CC"]Hello,

I'm appalled at GOONS for extorting money of individual players. It's bad enough that their alliance ceased to exist but no GOONS had to kick them down a bit more. I cannot stand this injustice and would kindly ask GOONS to stop extorting (ex) FnKa players. You are the primary reason for the decay in the number of citizens of planet BOB. I hope more rulers of this wonderful planet will band together to bring down the menace that is GOONS.

Also, 30 million dongs is far too much for smaller players to be able to cough up. And don't tell me they can do a mercy board thing instead since we all know that the mercy board is just a way to patronize and a way to make fun of others. It also crosses into the realm of otherness and I would like all affairs that take place on this planet to be dealt with on this planet.

I hope GOONS will come to their senses and let the FnKa nations go (without having to pay reparations).

Sincerely,

Kriekfreak[/color]

[/quote]
I don't know what to think. Awkward. Family fight. Sarcastic post. Crack in PB already. ---Please circle one.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287441901' post='2487241']
I don't know what to think. Awkward. Family fight. Sarcastic post. Crack in PB already. ---Please circle one.
[/quote]

You forgot to include "bait for the gullible".

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287441901' post='2487241']
I don't know what to think. Awkward. Family fight. [b]Sarcastic post[/b]. Crack in PB already. ---Please circle one.
[/quote]
The bolded covers your reply. One is allowed to wish it was the others.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287442005' post='2487242']
You forgot to include "bait for the gullible".
[/quote]

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1287441618' post='2487235']
[color="#9932CC"]Hello,

Sincerely,

Kriekfreak[/color]

[/quote]

I agree.

No, I'm not dense. That's GOONS(and by extension, you) all over. Knowing better, and still..

What GOONS, its allies, and their sympathizers/apologists fail to realize is that they are quickly building up a reputation that will eventually get them rolled. There will be some here that will never equate anything to the old NPO. But many of us that weren't here for Pacifica's time in power don't know about it, don't care about it, and find that era long past. What we see GOONS doing to nations and small alliances is unacceptable. The parallels to the old NPO are there. There is an anger that is being built up. Right now, GOONS is lucky. Honestly, many of us that want to "do something about it" simply can't. Karma took time to build up for the old NPO. It will take time to build up for GOONS and the allies that support them. GOONS and its allies are sealing their fate with each atrocity GOONS commits and by being allied to GOONS, GOONS allies are condoning these atrocities. For now all GOONS has to worry about is many of us posting against them, sucks but its true. One day though The United States and many other alliances will confront you. Get your jollies now because your days are numbered, better start coming up with words to fit a third GOONS acronym.
[/quote]
Yes, it is a true atrocity when we win a defensive war. I look forward to many more such atrocities, such as winning the war against UOKMB and winning the war against The Ninjas.

Edited by Udelar Johnson

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287398798' post='2486964']
What justifies this comment? Have we ever made anyone pay out 1000 tech per nation? Use your head.
[/quote]
The OP has you forcing the surrendering alliance to pay out 1000 tech per surrendering nation.

30 million in reps per nation, convertible to tech at a rate of 100 tech per 3 million. Do the math, that's 1000 tech per nation.