FnKa Disbandment Notice

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287440903' post='2487220']
say what you will, your alliance and my alliance are on a path that leads to a bloody battlefield. most of that blood will be yours.
[/quote]
Does FAR know you're running around the OWF directly threatening alliances with violence?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1287446657' post='2487278']
Principles. Some of you used to have it. Funny, that.[/quote]

Oh we have principles. They are just different from yours.

Edited by denkimon

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287448627' post='2487298']
Really? I read that [b]FIVE !@#$@#$ NATIONS[/b] from FnKa were paying reps to peace out ALL FnKa NATIONS. Let us count!
[/quote]
Then you can't read.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287362866' post='2486661']
3. GOONS extends the above options ([b]$30 million in reparations, or the equivalent in tech at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million,[/b] or a Mercy Board term) to [b]the remaining FnKa AA nations, in order to attain peace.[/b]
[/quote]
Admittedly there is the vague copout of the Mercy Board term, which apparently was not available to five of the seven nations being granted peace. The other ten nations are not granted peace by this agreement.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287451212' post='2487315']
The OP says they can pay 30m, 1000t, or do a mercy term.
[/quote]
The OP says that the choice of terms is at your discretion. It's not up to them whether they can do a mercy term.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287488501' post='2487630']
Same to you. Talk to me in two weeks and I'll show you what you do if a source isn't full of poo.
[/quote]

Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1287488624' post='2487632']
Don't you ever think, that having so many people which have some kind of hatred towards you make you think there might be actually something wrong with your actions?
[/quote]

Nope.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1287496737' post='2487672']
Then you can't read.
[/quote]

It's a shame that you're right. Carry on.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1287488624' post='2487632']
Nuking raided nations who defend themselves.
[/quote]
Unaligneds have no rights, who cares.
[quote]
Making up definitions to justify attacking small alliances.
[/quote]
Every alliance "makes up" their own definitions, we are not alone in this.
[quote]
This "do something attitude" which makes you look inept and failure to understand anyone others perspective.
[/quote]
That's a terrible argument. We understand all the perspectives, we merely see them as inferior to ours.
[quote]
Calling UOKMB a bunch of criminals who need to be brought to justice.
[/quote]
I know how much you love to put pathetic unaligneds up on a pedestal, but they rogued on us two months after we tech raided them. When they attacked us they committed a crime. An unaligned nation, by definition, cannot have a crime committed against them, because they are fundamentally not entities. However they can still commit criminal acts against aligned entities.
[quote]
Stupid theory that it's your sovereignty right to infringe on other peoples sovereignty.
[/quote]
The unaligned have no sovereignty, that's the entire point of why we are are able to tech raid them.

All in all it looks like you're just making more boring arguments against tech raiding (which is something NPO doesn't even do {heh}). Don't compare us to them on the basis of tech raiding.

Yea whats the big problem with Mercy boards? I dont think GOONers or there Govt would have any issue coming to mercy boards of other alliances after some GOONer screws up. They can all happily re-enact the scenes from GOONS mercy boards, no humiliation or stuff to worry about, just lols and funs. People need to calm the hell down.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1287498944' post='2487681']
Yea whats the big problem with Mercy boards? I dont think GOONers or there Govt would have any issue coming to mercy boards of other alliances after some GOONer screws up. They can all happily re-enact the scenes from GOONS mercy boards, no humiliation or stuff to worry about, just lols and funs. People need to calm the hell down.
[/quote]

What if they do not wish to sign up [ooc] risk of their IP address [ooc]

Edited by Timeline

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287452402' post='2487329']
Alright, Splendaknees, I get it. Yet more empty threats that you're hoping someone else can fulfill. God, if only someone could post something of substance around here instead of taking this same damn stance.
[/quote]

This represents well the attitude I like so much about GOONS. Maybe the people saying it'll be their downfall are right, but at least they'll have given us some good times.

Admittedly there is the vague copout of the Mercy Board term, which apparently was not available to five of the seven nations being granted peace.
[/quote]

Wrong. A Mercy Board term was and continues to be available to all of them. The five of the seven original nations granted peace that were assessed monetary reparations chose them.

The OP says that the choice of terms is at your discretion. It's not up to them whether they can do a mercy term.
[/quote]

Wrong again:

[quote]
3. GOONS extends the above options ($30 million in reparations, or the equivalent in tech at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million, or a Mercy Board term) to the remaining FnKa AA nations, in order to attain peace.
[/quote]
[/quote]

It doesn't state that the choice of terms is at GOONS' discretion. It also doesn't specify that it's not, but as every single former FnKan can attest to, the choice has been entirely theirs.

And who can't read/comprehend the situation? ;)

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287502036' post='2487700']
It doesn't state that the choice of terms is at GOONS' discretion.
[/quote]
Yep. It does.

1. Skeam Team, Port Elk, Free Irish States, Questopia, and Almut will pay reparations in the amount of $30 million each, or the equivalent in tech (at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million), to GOONS nations [b]at the specification of the latter party.[/b]
[/quote]
The latter party is GOONS. It clearly states there that the decision of what form the reps are required is up to GOONS.

It's funny that the (former) FnKa members here are totally cool with the outcome, whereas others who have zero part in this war have posted how horrid this is, whereas some have gone as far to create absurd conspiracy theories saying that GOONS are the puppeteers in this. But then again, grass is green, sky is blue, people become completely irrational when "GOONS" are mentioned.

By the way, good luck former FnKa members. I hope you find good homes.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1287502507' post='2487706']
I think that just relates to GOONS specifying which nation(s) that cash will go to, Haflinger.
[/quote]

This is correct.

edit: I would know what was meant seeing as how I framed the terms, after all. FnKa, too, knew and knows it's had/has options.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287452402' post='2487329']
Yet more empty threats that you're hoping someone else can fulfill.
[/quote]

Yet I have been declared on by 3 GOONS members, I have declared on 3 GOON members.....yet can't seem to get nothing more then cruise missile's thrown at me :(

I can see why now you got your allies in on it.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1287502574' post='2487708']
By the way, good luck former FnKa members. I hope you find good homes.
[/quote]

I would like to reiterate similar sentiments.

It's really unfortunate (but not at all surprising) that this thread couldn't be more about them.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1287503056' post='2487716']
Yet I have been declared on by 3 GOONS members, I have declared on 3 GOON members.....yet can't seem to get nothing more then cruise missile's thrown at me :(

I can see why now you got your allies in on it.
[/quote]

Because people never wait for the quad.

Then you can't read.

Admittedly there is the vague copout of the Mercy Board term, which apparently was not available to five of the seven nations being granted peace. The other ten nations are not granted peace by this agreement.

[/quote]
The entire reason we went with the individual surrender thing is because FnKa had about 75% inactivity. So we extend the offer to everyone, but more than likely more than half aren't going to bother. If you really want to complain, complain that FnKa accepted terms that allow them to pay far less than they would have. It's only in your fantasy world that we're getting 630m or 21,000 tech.

And the mercy option is there for anyone who can't afford the other options.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote]3. GOONS extends the above options ($30 million in reparations, or the equivalent in tech at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million, or a Mercy Board term) to the remaining FnKa AA nations, in order to attain peace.[/quote]

Would it be a fair interpretation this permits the unnamed persons (who I assume are the alleged inactives and/or not being held personally accountable) go free provided they drop the AA?

[quote name='The Iggy' timestamp='1287508740' post='2487781']
Would it be a fair interpretation this permits the unnamed persons (who I assume are the alleged inactives and/or not being held personally accountable) go free provided they drop the AA?
[/quote]

No, the "remaining FnKa AA nations" applies to those on the AA as of the time of the announcing of terms, not just those presently remaining on the AA.