FnKa Disbandment Notice

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1287601544' post='2488868']
We're not in the business of rolling alliances because we don't like them or because clowns like you dare us to. Do yourself a favour and stop with this nonsense.
[/quote]
Your boy put up the proposal and I countered it.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287604923' post='2488905']
Put your money where your mouth is and do it. Stop talking and roll Legion without old allies bailing you out or nations joining your AA. You cant. It's sad really that the hosts of the WAE tournament couldn't beat the winner of it. Prove me wrong and I will leave Bob for good.
[/quote]

...or you could just leave Bob for good.

It's beyond entertaining that you believe some half-assed attempt at peer pressure (hint, MK aren't your peers) is going to get them to attack Legion, simply because you fell for some false information and are trying to distract everybody from your own gullibility.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287604923' post='2488905']
Put your money where your mouth is and do it. Stop talking and roll Legion without old allies bailing you out or nations joining your AA. You cant. It's sad really that the hosts of the WAE tournament couldn't beat the winner of it. Prove me wrong and I will leave Bob for good.
[/quote]

I'll use a simple list since you really don't seem to get it:

1. My point was that your "source" is wrong or that you're claiming to know things wayyyy above your pay grade
2. I (and MK by extension) don't have anything to prove to you and the likes
3. MK showed in the past it could take one some of the biggest alliances on Bob
4. If you think Legion would stand a chance in a one on one with MK, you're dumber than you appear
5. I wouldn't mind if you actually answered my words instead of trying to "1UP" me like an annoying little child

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1287605714' post='2488912']
I'll use a simple list since you really don't seem to get it:

1. My point was that your "source" is wrong or that you're claiming to know things wayyyy above your pay grade
2. I (and MK by extension) don't have anything to prove to you and the likes
3. MK showed in the past it could take one some of the biggest alliances on Bob
4. If you think Legion would stand a chance in a one on one with MK, you're dumber than you appear
5. I wouldn't mind if you actually answered my words instead of trying to "1UP" me like an annoying little child
[/quote]
1. An MK member said it, stop your leaks and control your members if you don't want your plans to get out.
2. Expected easy response to any challenge
3. If MK has gone 1v1 versus another alliance then good for you.
4. Legion would and any alliance with similar NS as MK would in a 1v1 fight, you guys are good but you would take equal damage.
5. Your proposal to me was way to easy. Your a bit dumb if you think I would take you up on that because all you would have to do is not attack Legion and I'd be gone. So, a simple counter was for you guys to do it. Roll Legion and I will leave. Your so confident that you can do it then do it. Instead, you and others simply want to claim the title of being the biggest badassess without actually doing it when the challenge is put to you. Enough, see you around.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1287608753' post='2488950']
MK members can say what they want if there's someone gullible enough to believe them.
[/quote]
That's the MK talking point now.

Fact is you were planning to have a go at Legion with the fabricated CB.
Your expectations were to have Legion fall on its sword like NSO did and not call in allies.
Or you would roll Legion and its allies with your friends with them using the going in to protect friends even without a treaty line.
Now, that you had this leak you are using your PR machine to counter what your own member leaked.

You guys are in good position to do all this and have those friends around you that are a bit dumb fall for your manipulations.

Keep a tighter ship next time and you'll have your fabricated war.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287610765' post='2488968']

Your expectations were to have Legion fall on its sword like NSO did and not call in allies.
Or you would roll Legion and its allies with your friends with them using the going in to protect friends even without a treaty line.
Now, that you had this leak you are using your PR machine to counter what your own member leaked.

You guys are in good position to do all this and have those friends around you that are a bit dumb fall for your manipulations.

[/quote] Sir, MKs plot to setup Legion has Failed!

[/quote]
It's hilarious how badly you want to believe this to avoid admitting that you've been had.

[/quote]

Damn...you caught us read handed with your keen intellect and deductive reasoning skills.

If only we were more competent to cover our own tracks.

[/quote]
I have a low opinion of humanity and I still have trouble believing someone could believe this rubbish.

[/quote]
It's a [b]fact[/b]. [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/colbert.gif[/img]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287608341' post='2488944']
4. Legion would and any alliance with similar NS as MK would in a 1v1 fight, you guys are good but you would take equal damage.
[/quote]

This fails to account for NS ranges, WRCs, spy levels and warchests. So be gone with your generalizations.

The new direction of planet Bob is to "leak" total rubbish to see what sort of "clever" people wave it around as if they know important things and are therefore important people.

So far I like the new direction because most of the victims have been the ones in front of the gayroller.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287612302' post='2488989']
Holy hell Fernando you're so dense. :psyduck:
[/quote][quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1287612768' post='2488997']
I have no words.
[/quote][quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1287612921' post='2489002']
yeah...MK can't take Legion all by themselves.
[/quote][quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1287612929' post='2489003']
Sir, MKs plot to setup Legion has Failed!
[/quote][quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1287612935' post='2489004']
It's hilarious how badly you want to believe this to avoid admitting that you've been had.
[/quote][quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1287613011' post='2489006']
Damn...you caught us read handed with your keen intellect and deductive reasoning skills.

If only we were more competent to cover our own tracks.
[/quote][quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1287613182' post='2489013']
I have a low opinion of humanity and I still have trouble believing someone could believe this rubbish.
[/quote][quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1287613248' post='2489016']
What if this fool rolled Legion and we left Bob? Would that be a happy compromise?
[/quote][quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1287613318' post='2489018']
It's a [b]fact[/b]. [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/colbert.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Very good execution of the talking points. One post after another too, impressive.

The truth is people will side with you only because they are too dumb to realize what you guys are capable of.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287613668' post='2489025']
Very good execution of the talking points. One post after another too, impressive.

The truth is people will side with you only because they are too dumb to realize what you guys are capable of.
[/quote]
Alright, very good, you've soundly refuted every evidence to the contrary. Now all that's left is for you to tie it all back in to FnKa's surrender somehow so that you don't look like you are just wildly grasping for attention.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287608341' post='2488944']
[/quote]

Not that an MK/Legion 1v1 would ever happen, but you really need to understand that NS composition matters much more than the raw numbers. MK has 3495 nukes, 161 MPs, and 105 WRCs. Legion has 2331 nukes, 114 MPs, and 41 WRCs. MK has 769k tech; Legion has 461k tech. MK has 106 nations above 50k NS; Legion has 59 nations above that threshold. It wouldn't be anywhere [i]near[/i] equal damage.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287613668' post='2489025']

[/quote]

Your posts - reflecting a severe disconnect with reality and/or willful lying and ignoring of facts - don't warrant much more than talking points.

Edited by SirWilliam