The Opening of Pandora's Box

Monster

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1286917136' post='2482801']
Sad to see VE in this, I do not see good coming from this bloc.
[/quote]
Surprised to see honest Bob involved after a lifetime of moralising. He will turn on them eventually when he flop flips back from his flip flop. Keep an eye on him PB.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286903074' post='2482574']
You have your "reasons", and you think their great, but you won't share them, then you mock the person who disagrees with you. You're not full of cleverness, you're full of hubris.

It if the screenshots are a ruse, then why did you make out VE as refusing your entry, make yourselves out to be untrustworthy, and are denying it now?
[/quote]
Because it's funny to watch others get hyped up on possible Dramallamas without even considering the context of what they're presented with.

Those screenshots threw up so many red flags about their credibility that Im honestly shocked people took them seriously to begin with. Seriously, you fell right for it.

Anyway, nice to see the bloc finally announced, even if it really does retain the somewhat uninspired name.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1286917544' post='2482814']
Congrats on getting this together. Now please start doing entertaining things like rolling people. I'm bored and you're the best shot at livening this place up.
[/quote]

Only if you're down with joining.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1286904554' post='2482599']
You could and should be part of it but, in my opinion (and I know you'll agree), you don't have the brains on your side to mount to anything: look at the logs from #stratego...
[/quote]
All that'd needed is for me to hijack control, and set things up, and Im sure I can put together a long-term strategy capable of sending you all back to the dog house. No idle boast right there, we Sith have enough brains to more than make up for any deficits elsewhere.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1286919185' post='2482840']
Im nicknaming this block the "Peanut Butter" bloc
[/quote]

Perhaps the hopefully-inevitable counter-bloc will call itself the Peanut Butter Solution. Magic growth potions for everyone. :ph34r:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1286917936' post='2482823']
Surprised to see honest Bob involved after a lifetime of moralising. He will turn on them eventually when he flop flips back from his flip flop. Keep an eye on him PB.
[/quote]
Hey look I've got a personal hater.

I'm just going to stoop to acknowledge this rubbish this once so you don't think you're landing some awfully clever shots and I'm conceding. It's more that you're not worth responding to. However, there's nothing intrinsically immoral about this bloc, we've had extensive discussions with all the alliances involved (including everyone's favourite hate target GOONS), we already had treaties with all but one of them and this is not a 'Continuum 2.0' which is going to provide a platform for aggressive alliances to attack people from.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled haters.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1286897021' post='2482456']
To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction.

Newtons law always seems to find a way of being true.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Actually, everything in CN is divided by two regardless of whether or not it makes sense to do so.[/color]

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1286920248' post='2482870']
Hey look I've got a personal hater.

I'm just going to stoop to acknowledge this rubbish this once so you don't think you're landing some awfully clever shots and I'm conceding. It's more that you're not worth responding to. However, there's nothing intrinsically immoral about this bloc, we've had extensive discussions with all the alliances involved (including everyone's favourite hate target GOONS), we already had treaties with all but one of them and this is not a 'Continuum 2.0' which is going to provide a platform for aggressive alliances to attack people from.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled haters.
[/quote]

Yeah, this is the case. I doubt many will believe it though.

I personally like VE, and a lot of their members. However, I have a pretty strong dislike for most of the other members of this bloc, minus FOK, who I'm neutral on. If PB wants to make things interesting, they should drop all their outside PB treaties. That'll never happen though, so CN looks like it just got even more boring for the future.

Edit: Also, if GATO has any balls left, I would expect them to cancel on VE.

Edited by kerschbs

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1286921208' post='2482889']
I personally like VE, and a lot of their members. However, I have a pretty strong dislike for most of the other members of this bloc, minus FOK, who I'm neutral on. If PB wants to make things interesting, they should drop all their outside PB treaties. That'll never happen though, so CN looks like it just got even more boring for the future.

Edit: Also, if GATO has any balls left, I would expect them to cancel on VE.
[/quote]

Anything for you my dear. :wub: