STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282020821' post='2418839']
[color="#0000FF"]What debt? As far as I'm concerned we still owe you something.[/color]
[/quote]You declared on CSN for us, and were left out to dry. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Boomhower' timestamp='1282021110' post='2418848']
If they know whats good for them nothing will but then again maybe we all just need a little fun...
[/quote]
If you guys are so eager to start a war over one alliance's raiding of a dead alliance....

Well gosh, and folks have accused [i]me[/i] of trying to goad other into war.

Lighten up.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1282021105' post='2418847']
Everyone is saying its an 'honorable' move. It's not. STA isn't protecting GGA, they're only protecting GGA from \m/. They're just starting a petty little battle with \m/, I mean - not that it matters a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. It's fine to raid a disbanded alliance, especially one that's been disbanded as long as GGA. And if there's an alliance that deserves to have their ashes pissed on, it's GGA.
[/quote]

If STA starts a war about this, rest assured that TOP will support them unequivocally.

No, really. We mean it! We guarantee we'll back you [b]all the way through![/b]

[i]Disclaimer: Guarantee not guaranteed. What do you think?[/i]

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1282021126' post='2418849']
You don't know that, It's \m/ we're talking about here. If this is anything like how the last war started... this might get interesting.

Confusion.
[/quote]
Every time I read your posts I think you're saying you're confused at the end until I look at your name.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1282019133' post='2418748']
Read what... That you're 'doing something' about \m/ raiding the GGA AA so that you can raid it as well? Same ol' selfishness we see from every alliance these days, wouldn't want anyone let a badly beaten AA rest in peace.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Hahah. Try again. :P

Edited by SpectreTehDestroyer

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1282021377' post='2418859']
While I'd love to see this come to blows I think bigger alliances will not allow it to happen to the treaty web. The MK/Rok MDoAP connection will nip this in the bud and put everyone back in their place.
[/quote]
>Implying anyone besides STA controls what STA does

Try again.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282021302' post='2418855']
If you guys are so eager to start a war over one alliance's raiding of a dead alliance....

Well gosh, and folks have accused [i]me[/i] of trying to goad other into war.

Lighten up.
[/quote]

Something about 6million dollars comes to mind......

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1282021312' post='2418857']
Every time I read your posts I think you're saying you're confused at the end until I look at your name.
[/quote]

Oh my goodness! I thought the same thing until just now!

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1282021304' post='2418856']
If STA starts a war about this, rest assured that TOP will support them unequivocally.

No, really. We mean it! We guarantee we'll back you [b]all the way through![/b]

[i]Disclaimer: Guarantee not guaranteed. What do you think?[/i]
[/quote]

How exactly would STA start a war over this. We have announced our protectorate policy and if someone attacks what we now protect in breach of that policy then it will be they who started any conflict. Or do you now claim holding a protectorate policy to be an act of war?

While on the topic of non-guaranteed guarantees, where is that other 300 tech you promised me, Crymson?

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1282017849' post='2418665']
I hope \m/ raids anyways. Lulz results could possibly occur.
[/quote]
I agree. One group of fools tried to play moral police and it didnt work well..lets see if the twin can do it

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282021622' post='2418871']
How exactly would STA start a war over this. We have announced our protectorate policy and if someone attacks what we now protect in breach of that policy then it will be they who started any conflict. Or do you now claim holding a protectorate policy to be an act of war?
[/quote]

This is as much a protectorate as \m/'s was; and just as pointless from what I can tell.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282021622' post='2418871']

[/quote]

That's fairly simple, and it's because \m/ declared its sovereignty over the AA first.