STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282017527' post='2418646']
Most here, like \m/, PC, GOONS, will see this as an act and not understand why some do what they do.
[/quote]

This sentence makes no sense. "Most here" followed by a specific list of alliances that certainly do [b]not[/b] account for 'most here'. The rest of the sentence is incomprehensible gibberish. STA counter-protected GGA after \m/'s protection announcement. I assume you're claiming that \m/, PC, and GOONS aren't intelligent enough to grasp why STA would do such a thing? If that's what you're attempting, I suggest proofreading prior to submitting your post...you know, so you don't come off looking like a stray third-grader whom wandered into an adult conversation.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282018487' post='2418707']
I basically said what you said but with more feeling.

I hope war comes out of this and there is much fun to be had. Best of luck tigers.
[/quote]
If STA really had nads and were so upset about this they would man up and attack rather than bluster about.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1282018538' post='2418712']
This sentence makes no sense. "Most here" followed by a specific list of alliances that certainly do [b]not[/b] account for 'most here'. The rest of the sentence is incomprehensible gibberish. STA counter-protected GGA after \m/'s protection announcement. I assume you're claiming that \m/, PC, and GOONS aren't intelligent enough to grasp why STA would do such a thing? If that's what you're attempting, I suggest proofreading prior to submitting your post...you know, so you don't come off looking like a stray third-grader whom wandered into an adult conversation.
[/quote]

"Most" refers to the fact that the weight of the current web is leaning to those that are pro-raiding. If you think STA doesn't know that, you are naive.

[quote]If STA really had nads and were so upset about this they would man up and attack rather than bluster about. [/quote]

And if they didn't provide warning, I bet a lot on here would be up in arms saying they should've provided warning first.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1282018520' post='2418710']
Doing so will mean war with \m/, perhaps Poison Clan. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Bipolar_War"]This is all starting to sound vaguely familiar[/url]....
[/quote]

Perhaps. But it would be fun to see what happens this time. :P

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282018620' post='2418717']
If STA really had nads and were so upset about this they would man up and attack rather than bluster about.
[/quote]

We're not the kind of jerks who would make our protection retroactive. Contrary to what you seem to want, STA does not crave war. We crave a universe that is devoid of vultures and bottom dwellers.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282018655' post='2418721']
Why wait? need to group your friends first?
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he said that because you said you would continue raiding GGA after your wars expire in 7 days.

Confusion.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1282018764' post='2418725']
Talk about beating a dead horse... Good luck to the remaining GGA members, you'll need it.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

You might want to read the announcement then get back to us.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282018655' post='2418721']
Why wait? need to group your friends first?
[/quote]
Oh dear sir you are silly and profoundly stupid, this is your warning re-declare or start a new war and see what happens. :smug:

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282018620' post='2418717']
[/quote]
What kind of rash decision makers do you take the STA for? Besides, this is anything but blustering about.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282018649' post='2418719']
"Most" refers to the fact that the weight of the current web is leaning to those that are pro-raiding. If you think STA doesn't know that, you are naive.
[/quote]

So you've introduced the meaning of an entire sentence into one vague word and expected people to understand what the hell you were saying...brilliant. Also, if you think ODN doesn't know that, you are naive.