STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282204704' post='2422933']
Yeah like NpO has not said one thing to someone like I don't know, TOP and IRON then change there mind and tell, shall we say C&G something else.
[/quote]

What in the world does that have to do with the relationship between NpO and STA?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282204579' post='2422930']
kicked out of STA you must be joking right, I left due to the crap way STA was run, I was there less then a week and so far that was the worst week I have had in CN.

but I see STA has to call me a liar and other such things, well you can say what you wish, I really do not care, the only reason I keep replying is due to the humour. once i get bored i will simply stop replying.
[/quote]

No, you left because I told you to stop posting crap on the forum here or you'd get the boot. Here is your resignation post from our old forum:

[quote=Timeline]
Hello everyone

Well i feel that STA just is not for me, i am a very out spoken person and i do not seem to fit within how STA is run, so i must find myself someone where else to rest my nation.

I would like to thank you all for your time and support over the 180 days that STA and DNA became friends and the last few weeks i have been a member of STA.

I wish you all luck and wish to remain friends but i just feel i will be better some where else.

I will remain within STA football league, and STA trucking but as for CN i shall be with someone else

Good luck eveyrone
[/quote]

Doesn't sound like the "worst week you had in CN" to me seeing as you continued to interact with the STA via our football league and trucking company as well as coming back to us as an Ambassador from your next alliance, CSN, 5 days after you left the STA:

[quote=Timeline]
Hello guys how are things.

This is just a quick hello before i fall asleep [img]http://209.85.48.9/html/emoticons/sad.gif[/img], i will make a nice long post when i wake.

Just wanted to say hi to my friends in the STA
[/quote]

Ten days after that, as CSN Ambassador to the STA you posted seeking a treaty with the STA:

[quote=Timeline]
Hello STA

I have come to your selfs to talk about some form of treaty that we could talk about.

please let me know what you have in mind
[/quote]

Yes, clearly the actions of someone who so detested his time in the STA that he couldn't wait to get away.

As I said, you are a liar and a shameless one who thinks everyone else has the memory of a goldfish and won't realise you are talking out your back passage.

I feel bad. It's my fault he met you guys :(
Sorry tigers! I luvs you guys. :wub:
He's out for publicity, reason makes no impression on him, it's best to pay him no attention. STA is certainly no pupper of NpO's, they've proven their worth throughout the history of CN, and that is why they can do things like this. Other than their ridiculously well groomed fur of course. Sooooo soft! They do what's right, and their friends are there to back them, because they are that freaking awesome. They'd ride solo if they had to, cause they aren't cowards, but they don't need to cause their allies have their backs, not a puppeteer holding their strings.
Timeline.... words cannot do justice, so smilies will have to do. :blink::lol1::smug:

Edited by The Great One

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1282183913' post='2422456']
I can't imagine pezstar not doing something even if we had asked Polar and they said no, haha.
[/quote]

Being part of STA now, you should realize that starting from the premise of "if we had asked" or anything with the verb "ask" in it is a fundamental misunderstanding of how these things work.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1282209818' post='2422990']
Being part of STA now, you should realize that starting from the premise of "if we had asked" or anything with the verb "ask" in it is a fundamental misunderstanding of how these things work.
[/quote]

This is true.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282204579' post='2422930']
kicked out of STA you must be joking right, I left due to the crap way STA was run, I was there less then a week and so far that was the worst week I have had in CN.

but I see STA has to call me a liar and other such things, well you can say what you wish, I really do not care, the only reason I keep replying is due to the humour. once i get bored i will simply stop replying.
[/quote]

Drop the whole "I don't like you act" it won't work and we won't let you back in. I see right through you!