STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can respect and understand where STA is coming on from this - but tech raiding is still allowable. It is condoned by alliances across Planet Bob. Decorum among raiders is respectable but I still abhor the practice itself.

So while I applaud STA to set a precedent from this slap in the face, I wouldn't be surprised if this continues.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1282018126' post='2418686']
I can respect and understand where STA is coming on from this - but tech raiding is still allowable. It is condoned by alliances across Planet Bob. Decorum among raiders is respectable but I still abhor the practice itself.

So while I applaud STA to set a precedent from this slap in the face, I wouldn't be surprised if this continues.
[/quote]

Nor would I. But what I do think is that STA is gonna stick to its guns here.

[/quote]

So you're okay with this being the norm? Like pez said this is STA's way of "doing something about it."

[/quote]

Our issue is not with raiding but with alliances enacting faux-protection policies that are nothing more than putting an alliance or what is left of an alliance into a barrel for easy and exclusive shooting by an that alliance's members.

The STA allows raiding under strict guidelines and recognises that other alliances raid with less stringent rules in place. But, I believe that what we have seen here from \m/ steps beyond tech raiding and as Pez said, we are doing something about it.

[/quote]

We are not trying to stop tech raiding. But claiming a disbanded alliance as your personal property to raid and destroy is something we don't like.

I love being in the STA :)

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1282017995' post='2418679']
Classy, like always STA. No alliance deserves to get raided after disbandment.
[/quote]

That's actually not the point here. The GGA AA was bound to get raided. We're objecting to \m/ staking a claim to it, effectively as if it were their property.

EDIT: Redundant post is redundant... wait, yeah, it's emphasis! :)

Edited by Eregor

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282018011' post='2418681']
Well I plan to continue raiding GGA after my war expires, so take that for what you may.
[/quote]Hell why not? \m/ wants to push the boundries of whats acceptable, STA draws a line in the sand. A battle of wills. Should be a lot of fun for everyone.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282018349' post='2418697']
Our issue is not with raiding but with alliances enacting faux-protection policies that are nothing more than putting an alliance or what is left of an alliance into a barrel for easy and exclusive shooting by an that alliance's members.

The STA allows raiding under strict guidelines and recognises that other alliances raid with less stringent rules in place. But, I believe that what we have seen here from \m/ steps beyond tech raiding and as Pez said, we are doing something about it.
[/quote]

I basically said what you said but with more feeling.

I hope war comes out of this and there is much fun to be had. Best of luck tigers.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1282018205' post='2418688']
Nor would I. But what I do think is that STA is gonna stick to its guns here.
[/quote]

Doing so will mean war with \m/, perhaps Poison Clan. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Bipolar_War"]This is all starting to sound vaguely familiar[/url]....