STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1282019870' post='2418793']
Remember what happened last time someone called them out?

Yeah, me too.
[/quote]

I remember enjoying that pretty thoroughly as well. It is always nice to hit \m/. I'd do it again, definitely.

Edited by Mergerberger II

I don't see what's so "honorable" about this. STA says anyone can still raid GGA according to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90762&view=findpost&p=2418675]this[/url] as long as it isn't \m/. It's just a micro-embargo on \m/'s tech raiding abilities. Second: why do people actually care about GGA? Those that still fly that AA should have left it long ago.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282020053' post='2418800']
I am sorry, after reading the OP I thought this was an announcement for childish taunting, that was the tone you were after wasn't it?
[/quote]
No it was a warning. Do i need to rephrase that?

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282019508' post='2418775']
No, please go on...
[/quote]
Tyga, you guys have fallen for a joke. Seriously. A joke.

My other comment was directed primarily at Pezstar, who essentially dared me to call the STA's honor into question over your support (or complete lack thereof) of the New Sith Order and your apparent 'paperless' treaty or whatever it is with them.

As to this matter, though....I'm actually a bit surprised you didn't see \m/'s 'announcement' for what it really was. (Remember their 'demands' with regard to RED? It's basically along those lines....)

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1282020352' post='2418820']
I don't see what's so "honorable" about this. STA says anyone can still raid GGA according to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90762&view=findpost&p=2418675"]this[/url] as long as it isn't \m/. It's just a micro-embargo on \m/'s tech raiding abilities. Second: why do people actually care about GGA? Those that still fly that AA should have left it long ago.
[/quote]

That's true. And ironically, it also means that they are now working together to protect GGA.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1282018538' post='2418712']
This sentence makes no sense. "Most here" followed by a specific list of alliances that certainly do [b]not[/b] account for 'most here'. The rest of the sentence is incomprehensible gibberish. STA counter-protected GGA after \m/'s protection announcement. I assume you're claiming that \m/, PC, and GOONS aren't intelligent enough to grasp why STA would do such a thing? If that's what you're attempting, I suggest proofreading prior to submitting your post...you know, so you don't come off looking like a stray third-grader whom wandered into an adult conversation.
[/quote]

Might want to learn how "whom" works before getting chirpy about sentence structure.

Anyhow, this thread is relevant to my interests. Verrrrry relevant.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282020014' post='2418798']
[color="#0000FF"]I salute the STA. I am not sure how much this means right now considering our situation, but the NSO has your back.[/color]
[/quote]It means a lot my friend, one day we will repay our debt to you. Until then, when you peace out your wars my aid slots will be yours.

I don't see what's so "honorable" about this. STA says anyone can still raid GGA according to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90762&view=findpost&p=2418675]this[/url] as long as it isn't \m/. It's just a micro-embargo on \m/'s tech raiding abilities. Second: why do people actually care about GGA? Those that still fly that AA should have left it long ago.
[/quote]
Exactly...one almost gets the notion that you figured it out in mid-type....

[/quote]

I don't think it's that they're morally opposed to tech raiding, or even tech raiding a disband alliance. Simply that announcing it, and pissing on their ashes isn't really cool, and should be frowned upon, via weapons. If \m/ didn't announce it, I doubt STA would be doing this.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1282020475' post='2418828']
It means a lot my friend, one day we will repay our debt to you. Until then, when you peace out your wars my aid slots will be yours.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What debt? As far as I'm concerned we still owe you something.[/color]

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1282020567' post='2418832']
I don't think it's that they're morally opposed to tech raiding, or even tech raiding a disband alliance. Simply that announcing it, and pissing on their ashes isn't really cool, and should be frowned upon, via weapons. If \m/ didn't announce it, I doubt STA would be doing this.
[/quote]

Everyone is saying its an 'honorable' move. It's not. STA isn't protecting GGA, they're only protecting GGA from \m/. They're just starting a petty little battle with \m/, I mean - not that it matters a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. It's fine to raid a disbanded alliance, especially one that's been disbanded as long as GGA. And if there's an alliance that deserves to have their ashes pissed on, it's GGA.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1282021035' post='2418844']
As do I, however nothing will <_<
[/quote]
You don't know that, It's \m/ we're talking about here. If this is anything like how the last war started... this might get interesting.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1282021105' post='2418847']
Everyone is saying its an 'honorable' move. It's not. STA isn't protecting GGA, they're only protecting GGA from \m/. They're just starting a petty little battle with \m/, I mean - not that it matters a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. It's fine to raid a disbanded alliance, especially one that's been disbanded as long as GGA. And if there's an alliance that deserves to have their ashes pissed on, it's GGA.
[/quote]
We're setting the record straight that claiming AA's as your personal hunting grounds isn't acceptable. That's what the "honorable move" bit is.