STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282021622' post='2418871']
While on the topic of non-guaranteed guarantees, where is that other 300 tech you promised me, Crymson?
[/quote]

This made my night, thanks Tyga

But in other news, I for one support what STA is doing here. I have no love for GGA but I still think its kinda crappy to raid an alliance that deserves to rest in piece.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282021622' post='2418871']
While on the topic of non-guaranteed guarantees, where is that other 300 tech you promised me, Crymson?
[/quote]

I wasn't aware that a member of an alliance body could promise anything. Joke's on you, I guess. In any event, memories of that event are somewhat lost in the haze of craze I was living in at the time. Sorry, Kronos.

Didn't they disband like more than a week ago while having Ronin + someone else's protection during the post-disbanment period?

So you've got few people that are so inactive that they don't even know what happened or never use [ooc]the forums[/ooc] or that may be just too stubborn to ever change AA - i don't see how they're not making targets out of themselves.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1282021713' post='2418873']
I agree. One group of fools tried to play moral police and it didnt work well..lets see if the twin can do it
[/quote]

Oh look at this. This is cute. I'd rather be a twin of NpO than an original CSN any day. Not that STA is a "twin" at all, as you're suggesting. My point is your post is stupid.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282020407' post='2418824']
Tyga, you guys have fallen for a joke. Seriously. A joke.

My other comment was directed primarily at Pezstar, who essentially dared me to call the STA's honor into question over your support (or complete lack thereof) of the New Sith Order and your apparent 'paperless' treaty or whatever it is with them.

As to this matter, though....I'm actually a bit surprised you didn't see \m/'s 'announcement' for what it really was. (Remember their 'demands' with regard to RED? It's basically along those lines....)
[/quote]

Let's be friends forever and ever.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282019199' post='2418752']
Our members aren't allowed to raid any nation with anything other than "None" as their AA. Would you like to try again?
[/quote]

Frankly, for all the whining you guys do and how moralist you claim to be, you shouldn't even allow raids on none. CSN doesn't. Plus it'd give you something else to be self-righteous about, Pez!

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282022179' post='2418891']
Oh no....I get the feeling that I have fallen for Tyga's meta-joke.

*sigh*

Beer is bad.

I'm so confused.

Speaking of which, I thought that 'Confused' kept intending to reference some non-existent smiley....glad to learn I wasn't alone.
[/quote]
It's all a joke! That's why I have logs of m threatening to DoW FnKA for raiding the GGA, as per their "joke" announcement.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1282022279' post='2418896']
Oh look at this. This is cute. I'd rather be a twin of NpO than an original CSN any day. Not that STA is a "twin" at all, as you're suggesting. My point is your post is stupid.
[/quote]

You message was a little disjointed there don't you think? :P

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1282021293' post='2418854']
I look forward to \m/ pushing the limits on this one. [b]We don't bluff.[/b]

Look sharp \m/, the tigers are about.
[/quote]

That's more or less why I expect \m/ to fold any time now :P

\m/ rescinding their attacktorate on GGA in 3,2,1...

[quote]It's all a joke! That's why I have logs of m threatening to DoW FnKA for raiding the GGA, as per their "joke" announcement.[/quote]

Are you questioning the intellect of Kingzog? Don't you realise he knows the intentions behind every move made by an alliance?

Have fun STA.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1282022485' post='2418903']
It's all a joke! That's why I have logs of m threatening to DoW FnKA for raiding the GGA, as per their "joke" announcement.
[/quote]

If you raid GGA, I swear as a non-government member of my alliance that bad things will happen to you.

One day.

Seriously.

Not kidding.

One day.

Like you could get hit by a bus or something.

One day.

GGA drama from beyond the grave? Well I never...

o/ STA for this most interesting announcement. Now it's up to \m/ to cross you. Please make that happen. Please oh please.

But alas, we all know \m/ haven't the testicular fortitude to cross anyone they can't just walk all over. Regardless, either way this was an epic move.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1282021516' post='2418865']
>Implying anyone besides STA controls what STA does

Try again.
[/quote]
As everything will be done behind closed doors to avoid embarrassing both alliances all we will see is both sides reaching a "consensus" The chances of this escalating is zero. Like I said the treaty web will do what it takes to stop it. In the end both of you will reach a conclusion that "happens" to be the same as SG.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282022747' post='2418916']
If you raid GGA, I swear as a non-government member of my alliance that bad things will happen to you.

One day.

Seriously.

Not kidding.

One day.

Like you could get hit by a bus or something.

One day.
[/quote]

Emperor marx is a \m/ trium. Try again

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1282022720' post='2418914']
Are you questioning the intellect of Kingzog? Don't you realise he knows the intentions behind every move made by an alliance?
[/quote]
Questioning the Hero of Pacifica's intellect is becoming my full time job...

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282021302' post='2418855']
If you guys are so eager to start a war over one alliance's raiding of a dead alliance....

Well gosh, and folks have accused [i]me[/i] of trying to goad other into war.

Lighten up.
[/quote]

Oh but I thought it was a joke.

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1282022277' post='2418895']
Didn't they disband like more than a week ago while having Ronin + someone else's protection during the post-disbanment period?

So you've got few people that are so inactive that they don't even know what happened or never use [ooc]the forums[/ooc] or that may be just too stubborn to ever change AA - i don't see how they're not making targets out of themselves.
[/quote]

Memorial alliance affiliations existed in the past, and apparently STA does not like desecration.
+1 to them.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1282022892' post='2418925']
As everything will be done behind closed doors to avoid embarrassing both alliances all we will see is both sides reaching a "consensus" The chances of this escalating is zero. Like I said the treaty web will do what it takes to stop it. [b]In the end both of you will reach a conclusion that "happens" to be the same as SG.[/b]
[/quote]
I'm not in STA.

The only thing thats going to prevent STA from defending GGA from \m/ will be \m/ backing down.