STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1282018952' post='2418739']
So you've introduced the meaning of an entire sentence into one vague word and expected people to understand what the hell you were saying...brilliant. Also, if you think ODN doesn't know that, you are naive.
[/quote]

You're nit-picking. Perhaps "most" was ambiguous but it's not like you couldn't figure it out. The current state of politics is in favor of allowing alliances free reign to do as they wish so long as they have the proper backing to do it and that includes this latest sets of tech raiding.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282018860' post='2418730']
You might want to read the announcement then get back to us.
[/quote]

Read what... That you're 'doing something' about \m/ raiding the GGA AA so that you can raid it as well? Same ol' selfishness we see from every alliance these days, wouldn't want anyone let a badly beaten AA rest in peace.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282019097' post='2418746']
If this leads to open conflict with lead being flung all over Planet Bob, it would be oh so fitting a send off for the GGA.

Thanks for the responses, Pezstar and Tygaland.
[/quote]

Indeed and you're welcome.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1282019133' post='2418748']
Read what... That you're 'doing something' about \m/ raiding the GGA AA so that you can raid it as well? Same ol' selfishness we see from every alliance these days, wouldn't want anyone let a badly beaten AA rest in peace.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Our members aren't allowed to raid any nation with anything other than "None" as their AA. Would you like to try again?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282018620' post='2418717']
If STA really had nads and were so upset about this they would man up and attack rather than bluster about.
[/quote]

It would not make logical sense to apply this policy retroactively, considering as it was not in effect before 10:55 tonight and therefore what you were doing was 'legal' as far as legality to international community is concerned.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Well aren't you intelligent...

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

The STA tech-raiding policies prohibit tech-raiding any nation that is displaying an AA other than NONE. Thanks for trying, though :)

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
:facepalm:

Who said they're planning on raiding GGA... As stated in the OP they just don't agree about an alliance protecting another alliance so that they can raid them.

Confusion.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

No... that's.... not what they're doing at all.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282018824' post='2418728']
We're not the kind of jerks who would make our protection retroactive. Contrary to what you seem to want, STA does not crave war. We crave a universe that is devoid of vultures and bottom dwellers.
[/quote]

IC: Bring it on, I will be personally testing your protection.

OOC: So STA is Bob's version of the Boondock Saints? Get out. Without people like us actually doing "immoral" things, this game would be boring as hell.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Except for the fact the STA does not allow raids on nations with an alliance affiliation other than "none". So, you are wrong to assume we want to raid those remaining on the GGA alliance affiliation. We are merely doing what we can to remove a nonsensical "protection" policy of \m/'s.

I hope that clarifies the misconceptions you hold about the STA.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282019097' post='2418746']
If this leads to open conflict with lead being flung all over Planet Bob, it would be oh so fitting a send off for the GGA.

Thanks for the responses, Pezstar and Tygaland.
[/quote]

LMAO you just made my day.

Who would've thought GGA can still cause drama even while dead?

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282017888' post='2418666']
We have no objection to tech raiding. We allow our members to do it under certain circumstances. Our objection is to "protecting" an AA so it can be mass raided. It's a load of crap, and we're "doing something about it."
[/quote]

I commend the STA on being the best example of someone falling for an obvious joke.

Although I suppose it's easier to defend a corpse than it is to....oh....you know where I'm going with this....

[quote name='Millencolin' timestamp='1282019311' post='2418758']

OOC: So STA is Bob's version of the Boondock Saints? Get out. Without people like us actually doing "immoral" things, this game would be boring as hell.
[/quote]
Hey, with out morality there wouldn't immorality.

[/quote]

And without the STA "moralists" to create the drama with the "immoralists", I'd say the game would be boring as well.

[/quote]
This will end well... I'm curious as to if you're really going to test STA.

Confusion.