Peace in our time

peron

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280597778' post='2396075']
We would like to clarify that our reasons for continuing this war remain unchanged. We merely recognize that there are no longer any viable means to attain our goals.
[/quote]

I'm glad you have finally come to the realization that everyone else has had for months.

FERRO CREDIMUS!
Congratulations IRON.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a long road. I thank all those who supported us. It hasn't gone unnoticed, and will be remembered. We've got a long way to go before we're out of terms. This is just another step on that road.

Ferro Credimus

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280598171' post='2396100']
An apology.
[/quote]
Really? I'm sure I remember either Ramirus or Matthew PK saying that it wasn't (apologies being "mere words" or something).

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1280597790' post='2396076']
Victory!

Took them long enough.
[/quote]
White peace isn't victory.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1280597974' post='2396089']
Oh come on. You can't not share what your terms were going to be.
[/quote]
Go look in the embassy.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1280598435' post='2396112']
Really? I'm sure I remember either Ramirus or Matthew PK saying that it wasn't (apologies being "mere words" or something).
[/quote]

I believe this is the point we just accept their answer at face value and enjoy the fact that it's over.

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280597778' post='2396075']
We would like to clarify that our reasons for continuing this war remain unchanged. We merely recognize that there are no longer any viable means to attain our goals.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It took you this long to realize it that? Also, shame. I was hoping Gremlins would disband. Maybe next time.[/color]

In the end of things IRON should be thankful for what GRE done, it helped them much more than if they got peace like everybody.

And Ramirus, you lose [url="http://polarorder.net/forum/index.php?topic=57426.msg5479569#msg5479569"]our bet[/url], please send me my 3m and 50 tech :awesome:

[quote name='Ertyy' timestamp='1280598171' post='2396100']
An apology.
[/quote]

How would that have worked? :blink: In order to be sincere and to the point, it would have had to look like the following:

[quote=likely apology]
Dear Gre,

We are sorry we let you keep the war going for as long as you did, and offer our condolences about your lost members and the continuation of your current governing regime.

With love,
IRON
[/quote]

Edited by Lord Boris

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1280598460' post='2396113']
[/quote]

considering the fact that IRON nor DAWN surrendered to Gremlins but forced Gremlins to accept white peace, which according to Ram and MPK was not going to be done as it was unacceptable, means this is a victory.

congrats to IRON and DAWN on finally ending the war.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1280598460' post='2396113']
[/quote]
Well, IRON got what they wanted and Gramlins didn't, so that's good enough for me. In this case, white peace is mercy.